OD: 4/5
Profile: No life:p
Tribe: Not Night
Position: Some front vs Night 2/5
Score: 4/5

Rate: Marilyn Monroe
OD: 2/5
Profile: Find it annoying tbh
Tribe: Resorted to recruiting norse's backline since Norse declined them.
Position: Some front vsNorse 2/5
Score: 2/5 : No war caps, eating randoms or barbs.

Rate : Xaime

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So it seems Mint now beat you twice in W75.

:lol:
You renamed my post to, "A trolling experience"?

No, Mint didn't beat me twice, Mint didn't beat me once. He couldn't have since I wasn't really a part of the Night war.

DeletedUser

I have not been on 75 for some time but it was @night who declined the "allience" offer that norse gave them.
1. alliance*
2. I wasn't even playing at that point.
3. Don't try and stay away from my point.

monstaz2

That's Melisandre's thing, he never knows anything but he's excellent at making incorrect assumptions.

DeletedUser99544

They didnt actually apply to @Night, lol.

LMFAO

OV3RDOS3 applied, got an invite in hope he would help in the north. He didnt take part in anything, he got caught giving norse information and got the boot.

ODK applied to @night aswell. was told off that he needed to show that he coold play and not just do internals. He showed this by timing attacks on an internal (no ODA for 50 captures). @night laughed in his face, rejected him and that was the end of it.

Now @Night have had a change of heart. they are taking in his villages without the previous owner.

xaime was also in talks to join, but got rejected at hello.

DeletedUser99544

You renamed my post to, "A trolling experience"?

No, Mint didn't beat me twice, Mint didn't beat me once. He couldn't have since I wasn't really a part of the Night war.

Correction. Your tribe got beat by Mint and his beloved. That you tagtailed and ran doesnt mean you werent beat.

But i can agree that with you it was a tecnical Knockout, since you didnt show. Hey Fark, internal me before mint gets me so I can say I didnt lose the war. please please please.

And i am sure Mint got you of the world a second time too. when you had found a place in the world.

That is twice according to my math.

DeletedUser117248

Id be interested in seeing what people think about me. Hopefully someone who has been around with me still checks the forums. I would rate the person above but... its just banter haha

Castle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id be interested in seeing what people think about me. Hopefully someone who has been around with me still checks the forums. I would rate the person above but... its just banter haha

Castle

Farming: who farms any more on W75?
Reputation: I didn't know you before @Night but I know some who did
Tribe: 5/5 of course
OD: Rank 18 ODA is pretty good! ODD impressive due to great defending of Horse op! 5/5
Profile: Love that report :icon_smile::icon_eek: