Rate The Player Above

Frozen Flaim

Just to let you guys know. I'm only here for the PP :p

Yay, i guessed right! I thought there was no way you'd be doing so badly. But why did you post in the ratings thread you troll. :icon_biggrin:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every once in awhile a guy enjoys some attention :lol: I'll try to stay away from this thread though

Frozen Flaim

Ok, to get this thread back on track...

Little Dwarf:

Points: 5/5 - Top 10, can't really get alot better, although 1 noble was an internal so that certainly helped.
OD: 4/5 - Pretty decent, there can't be much left alive near you.
Position: 2/5 - Too many tribemates around you for my liking, but plenty of farms and targets also.
Profile: 0/0 - Who cares.
Rep: 2/5 - Havn't heard of you or seen you post anywhere, which is probably a good thing considering dwarfs like spam, but still...meh.
Tribe: 2/5 - I don't really understand the hype, too clustered and you'll need to merge/war (probably merge) to survive that area.
Farming: 0/0 - I have no idea how much you've farmed or how many PP you've spent so i won't comment.

Total: 15/25 - Decent enough for now, but i'd be suprised if you stay in the top 10 without anymore internals.

DeletedUser102425

Since I noticed Mograine was skipped, I'll do a rating for them.

Points: 3/5 - Not bad, but not too good considering there are plenty of players in your range, if not higher in your area.

OD: 0/0 - I don't get the point of OD being rated. Either way you appear to be an offensive player judging from your score, and reports on your profile. Be wary of backtimes.

Position: 1/5 - I'd be a bit worried about going solo if I were you. Lots of Doubt members in your area. You need some security if you want to have a good chance of survival.

Profile: 2/5 - I'm not sure if posting your troop counts, and villages you've cleared is a good idea.

Reputation: ?/5 - I don't know you, but I see you're friends with crimsoni so you're probably alright. :)

Tribe: 1/5 - Again, I don't recommend the solo approach in most situations.

Farming: 5/5 - I'm surprised so many people in this world haven't farmed a million yet. You get 5/5 just for that.

Overall: 12/25

IGN: Rock Bottom.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For Rock Bottom:

Points: 3/5 - Amazing for your position but you got there using PP ;)
OD: 4/5 - Not bad for when you started, shows dominance.
Position: 5/5 - You are going to wreck your area.
Profile: 3/5 - I like the pic but not muh else there.
Tribe: 2/5 - I am not sure about the tribes leaders :/ or most the members but not terrible positioning.
Farming: 5/5 - Why dont people have 10k plunders and 1 mil plundered already. Since you do 5/5

Overall: 22/35

Frozen Flaim:

Points: 4/5 - Pretty nice for your area, watch out im coming though!
OD: 4/5 - Showing some solid fominance in the area, keep it up.
Position: 4/5 - Pretty damn good, could be a bit better but I wouldnt complain about it ;)
Profile: 1/5 - I have a excuse!
Tribe: 4/5 - I know the duke tartank very well, you will go far that I am sure of. Its a good tribe.
Farming: 4.5/5 1 mil looted but no 10k plunders yet :p

Summary: 21.5/30

IGN: TrainOfThought

DeletedUser115083

TrainOfThought

Haven't been playing W76 that long so dont really know that much about the top players or tribes but from what i can see.

OD: 5|5 maybe a little nice but at around 6k he's cleared players for farming, but has not wasted Off and instead probably uses it for farming
Position: 3|5 owns area, seems to have lots to potentially noble, however has tribe mates a little close.
Profile:1|5 plain and simple to be honest
Tribe: 4|5 know some good players in the tribe, however haven't been here long enough to know how well you work together
Farming: 3|5 you got the lvl 4 achievements so i assume you farm well, but i dont know if you spend pp or w/e so hard to judge.

21|35

Regards
Nathan

DeletedUser115083

Never used PP to trade on market ;) (havent even traded 10 times) and how does PP affect farming :p

I've used market loads of times to get PP but i dont spend them either..

and because some players spend like 1k pp on resources on BP so they can get like 100lc before anyone in the area even has a stable, giving them an a strong advantage in farming :)

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've used market loads of times to get PP but i dont spend them either..

and because some players spend like 1k pp on resources on BP so they can get like 100lc before anyone in the area even has a stable, giving them an a strong advantage in farming :)

Oh, I didnt have LC till like a week after BP. First world with this premium stuff so I was clueless.

Mograine

Reaction score
YogiBear

OD: 2/5 Could be better, but hard to compare as you had a late start
Position: 4/5 Pretty good tons of barbs to farm, but lack of decent noble targets (but you still need a while for a noble)
Profile:1/5 nothing special
Tribe: 2/5 rim tribe... has potential, but nothing special atm
Farming: 5/5 good job using ur position and you farm a lot (ur awards)

19/30

As I was rated before, I chose Longstrike to be rated next.

DeletedUser77700

As I was rated before, I chose Longstrike to be rated next.

OD: 5/5 <- Excellent ODA, as expected considering the amount of players around him.
Position(Area): 4/5 <- Lots of potential, not many barbs mind but plenty of players to destroy and farm.
Profile: 1/5 <- Seems rubbish.
Tribe: 5/5 <- Rank 2 in the world and seems well.
Farming: 0/5 <- No idea, no shown achievements.

Total: /40

IGN: DJohnson

nightmaresc2

DJohnson

Points: 3/5 Looks Good, Looks like you started a few days later then the core, but compared to your area pretty nice
OD: 4/5 8,500, I am a fan of killing so i approve of this
Position: 3/5 Meh, your area looks REALLY spread out, even villages to farm go a while away so potential noble targets are gonna hurt you unless you let those 1k's grow
Profile: 5/5 I'd hit it
Reputation: 3/5 I personally don't know you, but you are a duke, and as a duke you should auto get some type of respect and rep
Tribe: 3/5 One of the tribes this world that hasn't mass recruited, so props to you. A good position in your continent as the current leading tribe is legit trash =nRu=
Farming: 3/5 Achievements are locked so can't get a good tell, from the spread out area though I would have to assume the farming being a real struggle. Keep at it :D

Total : 24 / 35

IGN : FearTheNight

DeletedUser

FearTheNight:

Position: 5/5. Good noble targets nearby and also has loads of farms.

OD: 4.5/5. very nice OD. Neither too high, nor too low.

Reputation : 3/5 Don't know much about you. But seen a lot on forums.

Tribe : 4.5/5. Have chatted with 2-3 players. All look solid to me. Will do good, if players dont leave due to RL or go inactive.

Farming: 5/5. Has looted 1 million atleast. That's good for 5

Profile : 3.5/5. Nothing too fancy. But adequate.

Total Score : 29.5/35. (With the hope he will score 32-33 soon though) :)

DeletedUser64592

FearTheNight:

Position: 5/5. Good noble targets nearby and also has loads of farms.

OD: 4.5/5. very nice OD. Neither too high, nor too low.

Tribe : 4/5. Your tribe it seams time will tell

Farming: 5/5. Has looted 1 million atleast. That's good for 5

Profile : 3/5.

Total Score : um score plus #/7

Good on you. Just edited your post lol with my opinion on you.

I don't come on world forums much. (Any more lol)

Good luck out there your doing well.

DeletedUser

Good on you. Just edited your post lol with my opinion on you.

I don't come on world forums much. (Any more lol)

Good luck out there your doing well.

It is good that you don't come much on the world forums. Cause you can ruin any thread.

I am not going to even rate you.

DeletedUser115519

Rating players at this point in a Pay to win world is rather hilarious. So let me laugh at yer incompetence before I take my leave. Tada!

arabela

Core

Points: 3/5 - Not many points, but he is not rly a start up player and probably he is here for selling resourses and get some pp. later on, he will be a pain, tho. I am glad he is far from me. :))

Position: 2/5 - He doesn't seems to have a lot of farms. However, everything around him can become a farm if he take it seriously. ;)

OD: 4/5. - For this stage better not have much OD, Core ;*

Tribe : 2/5. Idk them, but as long as I am not in it, probably not so good tribe.

Profile : 2/5. He can do better than that.

Multiple Wargasms

Last edited: