Rate the Player above

arabela

Not sure u remember Godfather movie. That reply was used by Corleone and he implied he will kill the other one if he wouldn't obey. So, you sure you want me to make you an offer you can't refusse? :d

DeletedUser93066

Only nubs wood play a world such this with this kind of set up. I do not know how to rate these lesser beings.

DeletedUser117741

where is all the wap? seems to be just wP members talking on this thread...

arabela

if you like MW account so much, feel free to join me ;)

you are cheating me with Garrock in w79, u think I don't know?

<3

DeletedUser117741

Whats funny is only 1 player wins the world on settings and they created 3 family tribes and got asass to hit us aswell, so in total 24 players wap are altogether then you add co players if they are even good enough for a co player thats 48 then you add 8 from asass thats 56 people in total having a war against 8 players with some co players just shows wap are so bad.

~Maths with Gibby

Age of Ultron

Whats funny is only 1 player wins the world on settings and they created 3 family tribes and got asass to hit us aswell, so in total 24 players wap are altogether then you add co players if they are even good enough for a co player thats 48 then you add 8 from asass thats 56 people in total having a war against 8 players with some co players just shows wap are so bad.

~Maths with Gibby
Rip in peace WAP.

DeletedUser105913

arabela

Points: 8/10 well RIP kingtaz helped to reach this point :D and old tribes there for sure
Tribe: 9/10 decent players, know how to play TW (not just gain members :p )
Profile: 8/10 one point for scary texts there and another point for unfinished story :p oh I interrupted it i guess
position: 8/10 good atm, depends on future with guys in south :p :D