.pink panther.
tribe: 8ish
profile: 2/10
position: 1/10.. i hate the core its too much effort. good luck tho

ign: og mudbone

Sir TJ

og mudbone

(or OG MUDBONES) :lol:

Post says og mudbone so lets go with that!

points: 0 really isn't that great (thanks for the village) 1/10
tribe: I've now cleared 4 of the 7 vills in your tribe and another player has left after your rimming. Although they are on the way to the rim also they are attempting to make a stand. 5/10
profile: Not much expected early on. Has profile pic and basic starter text. 6/10
position: Are you in your pokeball? 10/10

IGN: -MEW-

DeletedUser111495

-MEW-

Points: 7/10 | Top 100 atm however still to early to tell how you will progress
Tribe: 7/10 | Not bad however cant see the tribe lasting long, lets hope your Tag keeps people away.
Profile: 8/10 | Nice coa and text.
Position: 6/10 | Alot of competition which means alot of threats.

28/40

IGN: Uncover

DeletedUser

Uncover

Points: 8/10 | Within the top 100, however, is also on the rim and likely should be dominating the area they're in.
Tribe: 5/10 |
Unless I am going crazy, I remember this person being in a different tribe. The tribe has a nice spread, but that will work against this player; this player seems to be alone -- otherwise the tribe is decent.
Profile: 9/10 | Love it. I would recruit you and or setup a friendship based on your profile.
Position: 9/10 | On one hand I love the position; on the other, I see a lot of other players around you that are the same size. If I were you , and I know you likely don't want any advice at all, I'd be diplomatic,; make some friends in the area.

IGN: AmishGangsta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AmishGangsta

Points: 5/10 out on the rim, one village still, although I'm sure that will change quickly.
Tribe: 6/10 smaller tribe, looking to recruit some quality. Good luck with that. Hope you find some similar minded folks to fill up the tribe and give you something to work with. As a player, if you are in this area, and want to learn from one of the best, apply. Amish is no slacker when it comes to the hard work of TW
Profile: 8/10 1ns4n3 as usual
Position: 4/10 ah, the joys of a rim start and outgrowing your neighbors. Nothing super close by to noble that's decent sized. A few larger targets core-wise, but all the same tribe, so may be a bit of a challenge. Not that that's ever stopped you :)

IGN: So.simple

DeletedUser115326

So.Simple

: 9/10 | Rank 4th currently. Will do well.
Tribe: 8/10 | Just a bunch of NUBS :p Seem to have alot of skirmishes based on your OD but still growing strong.
Profile: 8/10 | I like flowers
Position: 8/10 | Not too much to be worried about if you can take care of the memebrs around you plus you are not near me.

33/40 Bit biased mayee.

Have already been rated so rate:

Multiple Wargasms

DeletedUser

-MEW-

Points: 7/10 | Top 100 atm however still to early to tell how you will progress
Tribe: 7/10 | Not bad however cant see the tribe lasting long, lets hope your Tag keeps people away.
Profile: 8/10 | Nice coa and text.
Position: 6/10 | Alot of competition which means alot of threats.

28/40

IGN: Uncover
Top 10 OD, top 40 overall, still only good enough for a C? i see how it is :icon_cry:

DeletedUser111495

Top 10 OD, top 40 overall, still only good enough for a C? i see how it is :icon_cry:
Account was rank 73 or something when I initially rated it, plus having high OD at this stage is not exactly a good thing.

DeletedUser111495

2 people were trying to clear him, one was trying to noble. A high ODD score and a decent rank is good for startup.

Yes but like I said he was rank 73 at the time or around about that, at this stage of the game the point margin is minimal so its hard to give somebody a huge score so early on.

DeletedUser

2 people were trying to clear him, one was trying to noble. A high ODD score and a decent rank is good for startup.
5 clearers, 3 noblers. get your facts straight roman :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

.Pink Panther.

Rank
: 9/10
Tribe: 10/10 Ranked first, good bashing score
Profile: 3/10 Pic is good, no description though
Position: 7/10 Not bad. Depending on your tribes diplomacy there are some nice targets

my IGN: Busted.​

DeletedUser111495

Busted.

Tribe:6/10 | Too many tribes however could work out in your favour.
Profile: 7/10 | Basic picture with awards
Position: 5/10 | Dont like it

IGN: Volga

DeletedUser

Busted.

Tribe:6/10 | Too many tribes however could work out in your favour.
Profile: 7/10 | Basic picture with awards
Position: 5/10 | Dont like it

IGN: Volga
Volga

Rank: 7/10. 70, feels like a lil too much OD was spent for slightly below-par vills, but hey, maybe its a tough neighberhood.
Tribe: 8/10 22nd, but a very appealing spread, lots of room to grow, just get one of those vibes that smells like decent tribe.
Profile 8/10 short but sweet, decent listen ;)
Position 9/10 tons of room to grow, but still have support close by.

IGN: -Mew-

DeletedUser

Volga

Rank: 7/10. 70, feels like a lil too much OD was spent for slightly below-par vills, but hey, maybe its a tough neighberhood.
Tribe: 8/10 22nd, but a very appealing spread, lots of room to grow, just get one of those vibes that smells like decent tribe.
Profile 8/10 short but sweet, decent listen ;)
Position 9/10 tons of room to grow, but still have support close by.

IGN: -Mew-

-Mew-
Rank: 8/10 almost top 25 OD is pretty good for your points, good villages (all around 6k), close to the rim too.
Tribe: 8/10, our rival tribe, I guess aiming for our number 1 position.
profile: 7/10 short and to the point.
position: 9/10 lots of room to grow and close to the rim, I think you will be able to grow a lot.

IGN: bks7910