Rate the Player above

Age of Ultron

Bks7910.Points: 9/10 looking goodTribe : looks good for now.Profile: 6/10 average.Position: Away from your tribe and lonely on the rim , but you're doing good so ill give you 8/10:DIgn: .pink panther.

DeletedUser111495

.Pink Panther.

Tribe: 9/10 | Good tribe with solid members, lack of food though if you dont include yourselves ;)
Profile: 9/10 | Can see how you are high in the ranks with people attacking you with swords :p
Position: 7/10 | Too close to tribemates.

IGN: Volga

arabela

Volga

Points: 7/10 | Rank 42, as vocal you are in public you should have been better than that :p I like the AOTD, achievement..
Tribe: 8/10 | 4 players and still you are doing better than others with all spaces filled. Not bad...i don't know the players, maybe new ign for this world.
Profile: 9/10 | I like the COA ;) Deep worlds are not exactly my fav thing, but it is better than other things to put in your profile. so, i like it overall..
Position: 7/10 | if u dislike my tribe position, i can't say i like how u are split in 2, but w/e you will probably fill in that area very soon.

IGN: Multiple Wargasms

Age of Ultron

.Pink Panther.Points: 9/10 | Rank 11 currentlyTribe: 9/10 | Good tribe with solid members, lack of food though if you dont include yourselves ;)Profile: 9/10 | Can see how you are high in the ranks with people attacking you with swords :pPosition: 7/10 | Too close to tribemates.IGN: Volga
Volga is love , volga is life :D

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Multiple Wargasms

Points: 9/10 | One of the top 10 players in the world, so active in taking new villages and is continuing to grow fast
Tribe: 10/10 | go Wp Rank 1 (im biased)
Profile: 8/10 | good profile i really it when people post convo's in the profile lol.
Position: 8/10 | wont comment much cause i can the diplomacy :lol: but you got a good position and there is a room for expansion.

IGN: BlackGrimReaper

margasusi

blackgrimreaper

Tribe: 10/10, top1 od, top1 points
profile: 9/10 i laughed
position: 8/10, it depends if you guys have something with PUN, anyway you can noble to everywhere

DeletedUser112933

Margasusi

Tribe: 8/10 only slightly below mine in size, not a bad spread, rank 3 for ODA
Profile:4/10 a bit dull :/ and your villages are boring ;)
position: 8/10 you've got a solid cluster and seem to be dug in well with plenty of room for expansion

DeletedUser97413

BlueEyesxo

Points: 6/10 Doing okay on High Perf world but haven't won any worlds yet and haven't exceeded 1 million points yet
Tribe: 7/10 (LOBOS) Rank 4 tribe, doing okay - could do with some better OD scores
Profile: 2/10 Cool picture, but village names and Personal Text is dull.
Position: 2/10 Core (HP World) - I prefer rim positions.

Age of Ultron

.pink panther. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

arabela

Ok, rate me too. What do you think about my villas names...detailed opinion, pls.

DeletedUser117741

It defeats the point this is about accounts on high performance why would we rate your profile on other worlds we may of never played or know anything about?

DeletedUser97413

It defeats the point this is about accounts on high performance why would we rate your profile on other worlds we may of never played or know anything about?

With a basic understanding of TWStats and Guest Access, it is easy to achieve the level of review requested in this thread.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Better to keep it on-world. There is no point discussing the achievements and occurrences of other worlds than high performance, on the high performance board.

Age of Ultron

Multiple wargasms:
OD : 10/10 rank 1 in the world. Plus nice war stats too.
Position : 6/10 surrounded by tribe on 3 sides.
Tribe : 10/10 i like it :D.
Profile : 7/10 could be made better .

Ign .pink panther.

Tornado4117

Okay, everyone posting here seems to be like top ten so i'll probably get my backside handed to me here but here goes :p

.pink panther.:
OD : 8/10 Very nice ODA, must be stacked with defense because you haven't had to defend too much by the looks of it :)
Position : 7/10 Pretty good position, lots of opportunities in the future :)
Tribe : 10/10 The top tribe, say no more.
Profile : 8/10 You got the first 7 of the 10 points just for being female <3 I like your taste in tele :)

Ign: Tornado4117

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Tornado4117

OD : 8/10 Nice oda and odd pretty fair for you points, not trying to be a pointwhore but is growing in a steady manner
Position: 5/10 Close to Wap family not much space unless you decide to hit wap or move to the rim.
Tribe : 8/10
Profile : 7/10 Indeed a member of goats :D

ign: BlackGrimReaper