Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

I'm just going to rate Reggae Shark. (just randomly thinking of him<3)
OD: 4/5 pretty good OD, he's not a regular kind of shark
Position(Area): 4/5 with Fate. so obvs he is in a good position, plus not in the core, he can noble nubs more. lots of competitive players there though, so if fate doesn't last... :s
Profile: 3.5/5 good profile pic, shitty concept for a player name (sorry!) plus get that ironic p2w text off, you're not fooling anyone!
Reputation: 5/5 i hear a lot of talk about him plus @dreamsweeper is popular (not sure why)
Tribe: 4.5/5 solid tribe, just not the best.. :/
Farming: 4/5 not FearTheNight level, but clearly not bad
Other: 4/5 seems like a good guy, 1 point off due to @dreamsweeper being on the account though

Total: 34/40

he is a total bae
Going to rate .iTzBadheart
OD: 2.5/5 Low which is an indication of gifted villas or merger
Position: 3/5 Kind of trapped :( Plus rhythm leader aka "steve" quit like every world he plays and bots :p
Profile: 4/5 I like how you exploit all your co-plays :p
Tribe: 3/5 Steve hugged TSU (puke)
Farming: 3.5/5 Could stop being lazy and farmed more to grow more :p
Other: 5/5 At least you guys have some funny people on the account. haha

Total: 29/40

Spoons are deadly

Ign: let.the.sun.shine.baby

Points : 10/10 In the top 10, why wouldn't you get highest points?
OD: 8/10 This one always confuses me. You wouldn't want the highest because it means you've made bad decisions surely? Given you an 8 for this reason.
Tribe : 4/10 , Ditched the dead weight as I understand it but too few of you to survive for long, especially with TSU family splitting you in half
Rep: 6/10 Don't know you but know a co or two on your account. Seen you around the forums and you seem nice enough though
Profile : 8/10 Love the CoA! ^-^
Position: 6/10. You have some room to expand I guess, but all depends if TSU follow you.
42/60
Ign: Love is Key

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Love is Key.

OD: NA - I don't really value ODA/ODD much as it's better to avoid troop losses/limit them as much as possible.
Tribe: 7/10 - Seems to be a good tribe. Won't give higher than 7 as I haven't seen much from them so far.
Rep: 9/10 - I taught you :icon_cool:
Profile: 6/10 - your W62 one was better.
Position: 3/10 - limited expansion room with a very tight cluster. I can see why your farming is difficult!

IGN: WenzCruzader

DeletedUser116303

WenzCruzader

Points: 8/10 - rising fast. next rating is gonna be higher because i expect them to keep rising.
OD: 10/10 - pure master at saving troops and res.
Tribe: 8/10 - high rank tribe, bit untested still. so only an 8.
Rep: 8/10 - rep is good for sure! quality players
Profile: 8/10 - its good not much to say.
Position: 10/10 - close to rim, cant be any better place!

IGN: Runningbullet

DeletedUser

RunningBullet
Points: 10/10 Rank 2 In the world, really can't get much better, except for passing that nasty FearTheNight account-and ladies and gentleman, Bullet here was solo for almost the whole world
OD: 9/10 Not on my account atm but from what I remember you're top 20 so Ill go off that
Tribe: 0/10 (Puke) Hate those Fate muppets
Rep: 10/10 Honestly respect no one more in Fate then this guy, Solo for most of the world, has tons of looter awards-Great conversationalist
Position: 9/10 Close to the rim but WenzCruzader blocks the path to the rim and Destiny. is slowly narrowing southern expansion, I know he will find a way around this

DeletedUser112079

RunningBullet
Points: 10/10 Rank 2 In the world, really can't get much better, except for passing that nasty FearTheNight account-and ladies and gentleman, Bullet here was solo for almost the whole world
OD: 9/10 Not on my account atm but from what I remember you're top 20 so Ill go off that
Tribe: 0/10 (Puke) Hate those Fate muppets
Rep: 10/10 Honestly respect no one more in Fate then this guy, Solo for most of the world, has tons of looter awards-Great conversationalist
Position: 9/10 Close to the rim but WenzCruzader blocks the path to the rim and Destiny. is slowly narrowing southern expansion, I know he will find a way around this

WenzCruzader
OD: 8/10 - Rank 52 ODA.. Minimal ODD but that can't really be helped
Tribe: 0/10 - Not enough Tudadar
Rep: 2/10 - You think Tudadar is a noob, Googly gets you back up to a 2
Position: 10/10 - Could it be any more perfect?

IGN: PC Porky

twenty-five

Points 3/10
OD 2/10
Tribe 0/10
Rep 10/10 Best tudadar fanboy
Postition 10/10 will get nice internals from me if/when I quit

DeletedUser112079

Points 3/10
OD 2/10
Tribe 0/10
Rep 10/10 Best tudadar fanboy
Postition 10/10 will get nice internals from me if/when I quit

Inner Annulus

Points 0/10 Fanboy of Inner Analus
OD 0/10 Fanboy of Inner Analus
Tribe 0/10 Fanboy of Inner Analus
Rep 0/10 Fanboy of Inner Analus
Position 0/10 Fanboy of Inner Analus

DeletedUser

PC Porky

Points: 8/10 (Top 20, but still a good 150K away from top spot. Also #22 on growth rankings, which itself is not bad, but a bit far from top growers )
ODA: 9/10 (Just right. Zero internals too.)
Position: 8/10 (Very nice spread IMO. Would give a 10/10 if you had 100M looted by now)
Tribe: 10/10 (Top dogs)
Reputation: NA (I'm quite new to the forums so I don't really know anyone, but I've seen you post around! Not gonna rate though)
Profile: 7/10 (Clean look but doesn't tickle my fancy really. Also stop naming villages after Shrek! - Shrek is love though)

Total: 42/50

IGN: Pink Life

Justifi3d

A Rare Rating From Justifi3d...

ODA: 6/10 Good for your size
Position: 7/10 If you stay active and keep farming you won't have issue's
Tribe: 8/10 Quietly doing well now Rank 2
Reputation: NA I will use your NA also, as I have never seen you before :(
Profile: 5/10 ......

DeletedUser99565

Justifi3d.. a rare rating from a rare player

ODA: 10/10
Position: 9.8/10 Not really in any danger and for the most part surrounded by your tribe (except 1 village)
Tribe: 10/10 It is what it is
Reputation: 8/10 Don't see you post too much, but you're in Fate so I'm sure you're known better by others.
Profile: 6/10 Mostly for your COA. I think I know what's going on in it, but it's funny too.

IGN: Lexy Roxx

DeletedUser

Justifi3d.. a rare rating from a rare player

ODA: 10/10
Position: 9.8/10 Not really in any danger and for the most part surrounded by your tribe (except 1 village)
Tribe: 10/10 It is what it is
Reputation: 8/10 Don't see you post too much, but you're in Fate so I'm sure you're known better by others.
Profile: 6/10 Mostly for your COA. I think I know what's going on in it, but it's funny too.

IGN: Lexy Roxx

Lexy Roxx
Points: 7/10 Good for the rim and for your tribe, but not even top 200
Position 7/10 Good spread for farming, but will become a defense drain if DKS decides to strike
Tribe: 2/10 If I wasnt on k66 myself, I wouldn't have known anything of this tribef but seem to be the only opposition on k66 for dks
Reputation: 8/10 Heard of you before from past worlds, and on k66, quite the precense here
Profile: 4/10 Too much bold, never write if youre the baron on your profile, looks like a crave for attention.

IGN: ​WenzCruzader

DeletedUser99565

The baron on my profile is just there so people know who to go to when they can't get in touch with liam. Probably could put on the tribal profile, but... I think you meant to say if YOU ever decide to strike :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The baron on my profile is just there so people know who to go to when they can't get in touch with liam. Probably could put on the tribal profile, but... I think you meant to say if YOU ever decide to strike :p

:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink: But Im a continent away...well half a continent

DeletedUser99565

:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink: But Im a continent away...well half a continent

Like you've never nobled half a K away. ;) ... And I'm sorry my boldness has offended you in more way than one.

DeletedUser

Like you've never nobled half a K away. ;) ... And I'm sorry my boldness has offended you in more way than one.
I assure you I dont know what you're talking about. Farthest WE have nobled away is to the far north boarder of k56/66, haven't nobled out of our cluster

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Like you've never nobled half a K away. ;

I assure you I dont know what you're talking about. Farthest WE have nobled away is to the far north boarder of k56/66, haven't nobled out of our cluster

I do believe he's referring to me Mason, as he's seen me play on a previous world. Cdwold, take it to PM if you don't like a rating :)

Next to be rated is WenzCruzader.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
WenzCruzader

Position: 10/10 - the best village spread in w78 together with Ltssb
Tribe: 9/10 - rank 1, althought I'm not a big fan
Profile: 9/10 love the COA , if you could just remove Mason from profile it would be 10/10 :D

IGN: Kripto666