Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser

Vivo
points 9/10 Rank 10, nice :D
OD 7/10 Good but not super high
position 7/10 TSUPER food, no rim growth which can slow down you abit. In a good position for internals too.
profile 7/10 Encourging drinking. Kids play this game. Helped pick out the picture. Looses marks for Nyan cat. Meme getting old.
reputation 9/10 From Ebi, not sure if tim still plays. Tim is great but was rude at times when i played with him
tribe 7/10 Pretty nice tribe with a solid alliance with crash and good rim expansion

Rate Skype (Not my account)

DeletedUser102496

OD: 9/10 - Very good work sir :icon_biggrin:
Position: 9/10 - Can get more villages in large numbers :)
Profile: 2/10 - You are missing several things :icon_wink:
Tribe: 7/10 - TSUPER looks solid tribe now that they merged they can finally get somewhere.

Ingame Name: Player not found.

DeletedUser

GotnoName = Troll.

Ben

Hells Toy Master.

Part of Keiths quartet.

Points: 7/10: As always creeping into the top 20. Ask me a few months time i feel this will increase.
OD:05/10 : Could be better for ranking, however, i presume you are just farming and growing nobles, so this is not an issue for the later game, god bless anyone on your receiving end when you strike. I expect More OD from this account in the near future.
Position:10/10 : You are far away from me at present, which is good for both of us.
Profile:0/10 : Your profile does not excite me as it should, people may become complacent over this and think you are a push over. RIP to them.
Reputation:10/10 : If you are on form, on game, and focussed. I hope to see you at end game.

Nine Inch Nail.

If profiles made good accounts we'd have had a much harder time getting where we are... Might look at it at some point but it's not really a priority.

And yeah, we're playing this world hard with a stronger team than we've ever had before - should be a fun one.

Suppose I should do a rating!

Player: Player not found.
Points: 3/10 - I'd say poor for this stage in the world, but you're a very big fish for your area and this is a marathon not a sprint. If you're as talented as your mouth is you could actually be a force later on - I'm impressed with your speed of start up.
OD:
5/10 - I always feel like you should try to keep your ODA rank on a par with your points rank. I understand however that you've done a lot of growing very recently and this will take time to catch up.
Position:
6/10 - always lovely to be on the rim, but I think perhaps you're on too new of a rim to be right up there later on. Prove me wrong.
Profile:
2/10 - I like the picture - used that in a few sigs that I've made myself. However I absolutely hate when people try to crack how funny they are on their profile with all their "hilarious" conversations nobody cares about. I understand it's in fashion but this is opinion-based ;)
Reputation: 3/10 - Ingame you're unheard of as far as I'm concerned. Here obviously you post a lot which is good. Unless you play under other persona's your TWstats page doesn't give a very helpful account of you either.
Tribe:
1/10 - Rank 45, rim tribe, Roman themed AGAIN which is about as original as running around shouting "RKO" at this point.
Overall: 20/60 - For now. You're showing some decent potential and should have good space to grow providing your farms can support you - which is a big "if". Hopefully you keep growing well though because you seem fun and we have to keep those people!

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Vivo
profile 7/10 Encourging drinking. Kids play this game. Helped pick out the picture. Looses marks for Nyan cat. Meme getting old.
reputation 9/10 From Ebi, not sure if tim still plays. Tim is great but was rude at times when i played with him

I Never stopped playing ;-) My rudeness is just a character flaw, i was born with, molded by it, i was already a man at last it was only blinding me..

DeletedUser102496

Ben, you should ask people who know Gotnoname :icon_cool:

And to clear up about why I put things like that on my profile is because I am a misunderstood player. Players need to see what kind of player I really am at the end of day I am a very hard-working, high-demanding and very respectful to everyone I talk to - I want to keep everyone happy because if everyone is not happy, then I won't be happy.

Some people will be amused at my comments on my profile In-game, Skype or the Externals here - I like everything in a certain way or standard though. You think I am player on the rim with a huge mouth that talks so much shit, but I am far more than that I assure you that all I am here for is to win, make new friends and have fun and celebrations after it all goes away.

Drop a mail in-game to meh whenever you like - I LOVE CHATTING
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You misunderstand me - First thing you have to know about me is that I'm extremely cynical. It takes a lot to impress me and unfortunately I always speak my mind. Most of the time that's helpful but I can see why it may offend.

All I meant by what I said in that rating was that you talk a lot like certain big players, but you aren't one on this world yet and I'm interested to see if you become one :) As I don't know you at all from any previous worlds (maybe I should), I was unsure whether you were being a cocky rim-player or an established one having a laugh.

As for the profile stuff that's just me being grumpy - I hadn't had my coffee yet, but personally I do tend to ignore profiles with lots of past conversations on them.

Ben

bogginso

sorry for this lame review im not really up to speed on things but ill do the best i can

toy master...

Points... rank 14: obviously that means (14 out of 10 correct?) so yeah you win + some maths, enjoy, that might sound stupid but im always impressed by anyone in top 20 as a general rule of thumb im no hater.
OD... 7/10, od is great until i compare to your points then i think it could be more awesome'r... yes thats a word!
Position... 10/10 a massive core in the very centre of your tribe reasonably safe... plus you made the effort to grow various attacking clusters on the edge of the team to expand both for yourself and friends.
Profile... 3/10 just for the pic tbh... not a fan of lists of players on account, sorry boss my ignorance is bliss would rather pretend players are going one-on-one, seeing you with 5 people just makes me feel my own account is err.. minus 4.
Reputation... = pass.
Tribe... = half pass... dont know anything about the tribes on this world but when i checked you out/ the tribe around you seemed very well clustered for all possible scenarios... thats all i can say i guess.
Overall, 9/10... i would be curious to fight ya on on some perfect world where we were equal size... so yeah 9/10 is the most i would give anyone even if they were no1.

DeletedUser

Profile... 3/10 just for the pic tbh... not a fan of lists of players on account, sorry boss my ignorance is bliss would rather pretend players are going one-on-one, seeing you with 5 people just makes me feel my own account is err.. minus 4.

This seems to be a recurring theme! :O I have had a look at our profile and wasted some time changing it - please let me know what you think now! I tried so hard to be serious...

Ben

Justifi3d

This seems to be a recurring theme! :O I have had a look at our profile and wasted some time changing it - please let me know what you think now! I tried so hard to be serious...

Ben

he is a loyal friend rather then letting your account be nobled out.. I sat you on 72 and had mails that we didn't have enough time to defend..

Player not found.

Cannot find 'Gotnoname' as he left the externals because he's a weirdo :icon_cool:

Player not found.

Yeah Ryan seems to have a vandetta against the HTM account-Dont think he's ever seen you guys with all three of you on the account :D Boy will he be in for a shocker

Can you read the title?

RATE ME

DeletedUser118136

Points: 10/10 - For a rim player that noble rate is super high
OD: 2/10 - Go kill something already
Position: 9/10 - Good spot on the rim
Profile: 10/10 - Brilliant COA, the designer should be proud :lol:
Tribe: 10/10 - Sierra will have a huge impact on this world

Ingame Name: Player not found.

Player not found.

OD: 2/10 - Go kill something already

My ODA is average and is going up by the days. My reputation is 10/10 because I am one of the nicest and fairest players on this world who likes to keep people happy. Now let's get back on topic shall we? :)

---

Points: 6/10 - Not Top 60. August 2015 and September 2015 has been really poor by my standards.

OD: 7/10.
Position: Next to me isn't good. Blank.
Profile: 1/10 - Hate the clown, so a generous 1 out of 10.
Reputation: I don't know what to say about this since receiving news yesterday. :icon_rolleyes:
Tribe: 10/10 - Sierra, because they are the bomb.
:icon_cool:

Ingame name: The Macarena Party

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rating: The Macarena Party

OD: 0/10 - Terrible. The account's points rank is #38 in the world, but the account's ODA rank is only #101.
Position: 2/10 - Nice and save all the way on the rim. Not in the best of locations if the account is looking to expand. It'd be a nice backline account to go heavily offensive with, but given its location, it would likely have farther travel times.
Reputation: ?/10 - I'm not sure. Is gotnoname/PlayerNotFound playing on The Macarena Party while Redroad is playing the PlayerNot Found account?
Tribe: 9/10 - I like how Sierrra has grown and played the world so far. They have a lower number of members, a higher points per player, they aren't recruiting tons of players, and they fought well against TSUPER.

In-Game Name: Stormbringer2012

DeletedUser117635

Rating: Stormbringer2012

OD: 9/10 Pretty good. Clearly been on both ends of OPs.

Postition: 8/10
Pretty good. Has a main cluster along the Rhythm/TSUPER border with smaller clusters in various strategic positions. A very frontal account. Not hiding in the shadows. :p

Tribe: 9/10 I like the team aspect that is displayed in the tribe cluster rather than individual player clusters. They have had a fair share of wars in their area and clearly deserve their place in the core.

In-game name: I AM Potato​