Rate the Player Above!

Frozen Beauty

Apparently the forums seem quite dead now a days! Ive haven't seen a thread like this one here, so I might as well start one for you guys!

You are to answer the following points about the player who was requested by the previous writer. Write a short comment on every "question".

PS. This is just personal opinion so don't get butt hurt! Feel free to put your name or someone elses ign for rating!
---------------------------------------------------------
ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Other:

ign: Frozen Beauty

Last edited:

DeletedUser92954

ODA: Impressive not top 25 yet but close
ODD: Clearly hasnt been attacked properly yet... how will she cope being out of practice for 2months :)
Position: Not great for the tribe she is in as she can only rely on 3 players if push came to shove
Profile: So im guessing she is Russian???
Tribe: Gents... Im saying nothing
Other: She is as fit as a butchers dog ;)

IGN: Bane.

Go easy on me please :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

Points: Decent, not growing barbarians, conquered only large villages
ODA: Some, but lacks the proper hardening in battle, maybe due to being in the blueish area of MvDC
ODD: Suffered two larger attacks but not the continuous frontline fighting, so once again, decent
Position: Very good for now but needs to think at a reserve solution to get out of the MvDC soon-to-be tight cluster
Profile: Generic Bane quotes. Not impressed
Tribe: Marval vs. DC is a good tribe. Could be better, could be worse. So not that impressed for now as they lack enough war experience to prove how tight they are when the hard times come
Other: Somebody please bring in Batman!

Frozen Beauty

Waterloo1815

[h=2]Waterloo1815[/h]Points: Could be better but i guess ODD counts for something.
ODA: Pretty good at this stage/Lack war experiences maybe?
ODD: Someone must not like you :p
Position: You got the weirdest spread.
Profile: lol that profile picture is every tribal war player.
Tribe: Cool tribe name. Hopefully you guys will stay around.
Other: Ps you're pretty funny on the forums i must admit.

I nominate :

masternavi3

DVBBS

masternavi3

Points: Decent points for start date.... nothing jaw dropping.
ODA: You've shown you know how to attack but also how to conserve troops :)
ODD: Clearly you've stacked an attack or two but no one has given you much trouble.
Position: difficult to say.... you've got good targets near you but also you are very close to Gents and MVDC(ish) which will definately be a problem soon
Profile: picture made me laugh
Reputation: never heard of you under this name... but it seems this is your first good start since world 20
Tribe: I like echo, don't know a whole lot about them but they seem solid... is definately a tribe to watch.
Other: MASTER NAVIGATOR

IGN: DVBBS

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DVBBS

Points: 6/10 Not bad, conquers are decently sized villages, you have already had 2 internals though and 2 barbs ^.^ (What is this? W74) but considering start date you are climbing very solidly. Points minused for each easy village :) - Edit: 8/10 after revision
ODA: 8/10 Really low, which is probably good - However no doubt due to easy nobles, as 50k ODA is crazily low.
ODD: 9/10 Really low, which is probably good
Position: 8/10 I like your spread, You also have lots of growing room, you are at the edge of your tribe which is always ideal for growing. Not sure about future conflicts but can't really be bothered looking at it.
Profile: 5/10 Average
Tribe: 8/10 I like the low member count at this point in the game, you guys have done well in your territory, low tribe changes I like it.

IGN: Famousinfenro
You might need to consider the restart, and tribe is currently warring Oath so that explains the lowish point village conquers.

Last edited:

DVBBS

both my barbles are players who restarted when i launched on them ;(

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haha damn, I'm still jealous of your growth though, got to find some negative aspects of it ;)
Also impressed at your low ODA, got yourself a solid account and should hit top 50 soon. Just curious if it's a pp account or not?

DVBBS

not really, used it now and again especially when pushing for our first train. Plus I'll never sell our secrets to low ODA :x

Last edited:

An Bhoran

Famousinferno

ODA: I'm scared of those numbers
ODD: My troops are too scared to attack
Position: So close to me I'm scared!
Profile: Haven't looked, it will probably scare me
Tribe: I might be scared of them too if I look.

Did I do it right?

I'll do my own now.

An Bhoran

ODA: are you using nerf weapons?
ODD: your breath must stink, nobody is going near you
Position: What position would you like me in Sir?
Profile: really? that's all you've got?
Reputation: a bit special in the head and sends 12 minute trains.
Tribe: taken in as a sympathy case, kind souls

Last edited:

oberjarl is awesome

An Bhoran

ODA: Decent, due to low ODA, you prob have a decent nuke 6/10
ODD: Nothing. May be a good thing, given your point in the game. 5/10 Dont know what to think
Position: Center of a tribe that so far doesnt seem too good. 3/10
Profile: Interesting? 5/10
Tribe: Not doing well although increasing in points: 3/10

IGN: Oberjarl is Awesome

Note for me how over the next day i should have 2 more villas.

DeletedUser5561

Oberjarl is Awesome
ODA:not to bad for two vils
ODD: must be in a safe position?
Position: back lines in current war. needs to travel to get frontline... yep nice and safe
Rep: not seen you before
Profile: why would a 2 vil player need bashers?
Tribe. holding their own well in the war. nice merge...

IGN:cwolffboy

oberjarl is awesome

Holding our own? We are beating you 9-0 in conquered villages :)
I dont recall us merging ever.

Surprised to see how many Oath players are here.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cwolffboy

Points: 6/10 - 2 internals yuck, and the other few have been on the weaker side of conquers :/ Your growth however isn't too bad as you have steadily been climbing ranks.

ODA: 7/10 - A little on the low side, but not too low. Especially considering your conquers it means you must have either been clearing things for your tribe or clearing farming targets so not too bad either way. Probably at a good point in the game especially for your size.

ODD: 10/10 - Extremely low which is ideal at this point in the game, most likely due to your reliance on Offense, and scariness of your "size" in comparison to your area meaning no one is really out to get you which is what you want.

Position: 7/10- Great spread and you are not cornered by your tribe which is ideal. You also have you tribe taking the majority of your heat which is good. Only downside is you are forced to expand towards rim due to no expansionary options towards the core. so you are limited in that regard. Your farming must be good though, Low ODD + Decent spread = Offensive player taking use of farming is my best guess.

Rep: 8/10- From our talks in-game you seem like a great player, just seem to have the unlucky draw regarding your tribe. Your loyalty seems high and I'm sure your skill matches your loyalty. However you are probably a bit too loyal, if you continue with your tribe I can see you suffering and your skills going to waste.

Profile: 5/10 -Pretty average, COA is nice (Is that you!!!!? kidding) but text colour is a little weird and doesn't contrast nicely.

Tribe: 4/10- Seems to have some talent, through perhaps you and Dino? But the rest is just a lot of dead weight, recruitment was far too high and not selective enough. As a result you are left with extremely weak players who have farms of around lv20 at this stage of the game :/ Barely seen any coordination except for a snipe and backtime but that was a few weeks ago. I'm hoping you guys can show some retaliation and if successful or I am impressed perhaps I can raise this number, but in mean time I feel like I can anti-sniping and timing support for nothing. 0 attempted recaps so far.

IGN: Famousinferno

Also hopefully next person who rates me can give me a proper rating, as oppose to my last one :(

DeletedUser5561

LOL 3 internals actually. two forced one willing :p

what can i say? im an internal whore .....

and im a nub.. really i am

@oberjarl your right. thought you had takenin a lot more of twisteD then you had...

Last edited by a moderator:

oberjarl is awesome

I respect you now, most will argue and give excuses to why we capped villas but you just agree that we did.

DeletedUser5561

oh sorry. let me see... you only capped inactives and crap members....

better?
LOL
no you guys are showing some skill thus far. cant argue with that...

DeletedUser105475

for famousinferno:
Points: 6/10, nothing special. One full village and many villages under 5k points, should see some growth soon hopefully.

ODA: 6/10 again, nothing special. I assume not been part of many wars, and taking the easy villages that are small.
ODD: is low good? i guess 8/10 then, obviously defended a small skirmish at some point, possibly early in the world
Position: 5/10 You have a large spread, which could be a negative or a positive depending. You're surrounded by barbs and basically no other villages, and you're just slightly north east of MvDC, which could prove problematic for you if a war breaks out between SS and MvDC. Also i don't like the rim.
Profile: 3/10. Some good advice in "Don't get hit" earns you all 3 points.
Tribe: 4/10 You're the biggest member by far, and could probably do with a tribe that can help you as much as you can help them.
Distance from me: 10/10 It will be a very long time before our villages meet, so you have that going for you at least!

IGN: Cookie Monster.

DeletedUser109515

Cookie Monster.
ODA: Good amount. could be seen as small for being numero uno but, who am i to say.
ODD: I have more so obviously that makes me superior.
Position: Surrounded by fellow Gents which is safe and plenty to grow westward.
Profile: simple. it follows the theme but i wish for so much more from my favorite sesame street character.
Reputation: Haven't heard much but thats not saying much from me :)
Tribe: Rank 1 player with Rank 1 tribe. 8/10 players make up the top 10. Sounds like a solid deal.
Distance from me: Indifferent. We'll see how the world unfolds.