Rate the Player Above!

Player not found.

Nobody can rate a Pnf. They do the rating around here.

DeletedUser111495

Guess Ill have to rate myself then :icon_neutral:

Elsa

Points: 6/10 Just outside top 100, should be doing better although will change soon
ODA: 7/10 Alright I guess.
ODD: 10/10 Everyones too scared to attack me as I have Bonfire, or because im just Queen :)
Position: 9/10 Surrounded by Nubs (including the tribe)
Profile: 9/10 Short and Simple, I always have nice Pictures :)
Tribe: 7/10 Good atmosphere with some good players, abit of deadweight though.
Other: #ForceInternallDan

Rate: The Absolute Ruler

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fine since you insist, just no more memes!

Points: 6/10 Just outside top 100, should be doing better although will change soon
ODD: 10/10 Everyones too scared to attack me as I have Bonfire, or because she's just a Queen
Profile: 9/10 Short and Simple, she has rubbish Pictures

IGN: Same

DeletedUser

Elsa

ODD: 10/10 Everyones too scared to attack me as I have Bonfire, or because im just Queen :)

Elsa

Points: 7/10 Good but nothing special expecting you to have a train and for a sudden spurt of growth.
ODA: 8/10 Shows you've cleared people near you but haven't had much competition.
ODD: 7/10 Maybe had some fakes or a scout attack sent at you, nothing to worry about.
Position: 10/10 Looks cleared for the most part with a good 3k village nearby to noble.
Profile: 4/10 I'm not a fan of frozen and you're not showing enough of your achievements. :lol:
Reputation: 8/10 Just going to copy you, coming back last world I played was something like W52 so don't know you.
Tribe: 6/10 As you said some deadweight and some strong players, but you really have a fight on your hands to control your K.
Other: As an edge player for your tribe it will be interesting to see where you expand/who you have to fight off.

Edit:

Bond2k7

ODA: 9/10 If that's not at the cost of all your troops then doing good clearing out your area.
ODD: 10/10 Hitting them before they hit you I guess
:icon_wink:
Position: 3/10 Make or break position really, lots of active players who are competition for you, very close to your tribe mates.
Profile: 6/10 This includes the achievements right? I'm slightly worried about not having 1 million looted and the wooden warlord feel like you're not reaching out far enough, but with all that competition no wonder, at least you've got the 5k troop one so we know where your priorities are.
Tribe: 7/10 Don't know enough about them to give a good review but other seem to speak well of you so I guess 7/10
:icon_cool:
Other: Expecting to see 1 million looted soon?

Rate:OvidTW

Just to say village started 6 days ago used 3k PP on the start up which was spent in the first day :icon_sad: ODA is around 600 if you don't include before I restarted (Was PP farming/clearing area for a tribemate)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

OvidTW

Points: 7/10 - you have started 6 days ago and spent 3000 PP? If that is the case, I am sure you could have been higher ranked but even so, good job.
ODA: 7/10 - I am not a fan of OD but rather of taking villages with as few losses as possible. If you have only 600 ODA, in my opinion that is a good ODA. However, deducted points for the 20k ODA gathered before you restarted
ODD: 9/10 - No ODD is best ODD
Position: 8/10 - Definitely the largest player in your area but that will come around and bite your bottom as you will have a hard time finding a decent nobling target. However, if you build a train and a decent nuke, by that time someone might just grow enough to look desirable
Profile: 6/10 - not that creative but I am a Pokemon fan and always loved Psyduck's jokes. No 10k plunders achievement which saddens me. Have the 250 attacked player one which I always found to be more about vanity rather than usefulness. Especially in this stage.
Reputation: 5/10 - sorry mate, never heard of you. But again, I wasn't on the TW server that long.
Tribe: 4/10 - academy, meant to feed the „mother tribe” with villages and highly ranked players just to keep in top. A practice that disgusts me.
Other: Best of luck mate!

IGN: Waterloo1815

DeletedUser93066

Elsa

Okay I will rate The Absolute Ruler

0/00

Don't know!

Rat: WaterLooloo

DeletedUser

OvidTW

Points: 7/10 - you have started 6 days ago and spent 3000 PP? If that is the case, I am sure you could have been higher ranked but even so, good job.
ODA: 7/10 - I am not a fan of OD but rather of taking villages with as few losses as possible. If you have only 600 ODA, in my opinion that is a good ODA. However, deducted points for the 20k ODA gathered before you restarted
ODD: 9/10 - No ODD is best ODD
Position: 8/10 - Definitely the largest player in your area but that will come around and bite your bottom as you will have a hard time finding a decent nobling target. However, if you build a train and a decent nuke, by that time someone might just grow enough to look desirable
Profile: 6/10 - not that creative but I am a Pokemon fan and always loved Psyduck's jokes. No 10k plunders achievement which saddens me. Have the 250 attacked player one which I always found to be more about vanity rather than usefulness. Especially in this stage.
Reputation: 5/10 - sorry mate, never heard of you. But again, I wasn't on the TW server that long.
Tribe: 4/10 - academy, meant to feed the „mother tribe” with villages and highly ranked players just to keep in top. A practice that disgusts me.
Other: Best of luck mate!

The cost of PP is different in each K, so most of it was bought at 60-65 res per PP.

DeletedUser118603

WaterLoo
ODA: 3/10 makes me wonder why so little ODA
ODD: 8/10 no ODD
Position: 9/10 Has a great position and can grow quickly if you know what you are doing.
Profile: 5/10 mediocre
Reputation: 5/10 is a troll that likes to constantly flame, but aren't we all?
Tribe: 6/10 high member count has some members that I have led before that are solid. It is a tribe to look out for in the near future if they don't get gang banged
Other: If he can stay off the externals and flaming everyone and actually use diplomacy unlike he did on previous worlds he has the potential to be successful.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Distraught Mentally.

Points: 6/10 11,401 at the time of writing. Not too bad, looking good. Could be slightly better based on the joining date.
ODA: 8/10 ~13k, again looks good. Show's you've done some attacking.
ODD: 0/10 Can't really judge a player whose not really been attacked yet. Whether its down to good diplomacy or other tribes in the area are scared I'll never know.
Position: 4/10 Center, can be pretty risky so good luck for the future.
Profile: 10/10 2spooky4me
Reputation: 3/10 Sorry, I've never really heard you but I look forward to hearing good things :)
Tribe: 4/10 Seems to have had a rocky start, hopefully all problems have been solved. Good reputation tho.
Other:

IGN: Earl.

Last edited:

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Earl.

Points: 4/10 - Only at 6k at the moment. I see on twstats that you had a few days latestart but the account grew very slowly after starting. But grown alot the last week.

ODA: 7/10 - Just jumped from 800 to 6k. Nobled a village tonight and gained some ODA there. It's always a good thing not to lose too many troops this early when it seems like you are farming well(over 1m so far).
ODD: 5/10 - Still at a very sexy number, 1. Doesn't seem to be many enemies around and its always nice to not be attacked. No way to know what would happen if you do get attacked tho.
Position: 1/10 - Personally I really don't like it. Looks like you easily can get blocked in by your tribe and you have relative few good villages to noble. Feels like you have to noble outwards to the rim and I cant find many good nobling targets there yet, there may ofcourse come more with time. Nobling inwards to the center seems hard unless Squela and Please?? helps you. You do have alot of tribemates close but in your case it may be too many.
Profile: 5/10 - Not much to say about it. Funnyish picture but the Warlord achievement with only 800 ODA yesterday seems a bit meeh.
Reputation: ~/10 - Just started on .net so don't really know alot of names.
Tribe: 10/10 - Seems to have had a great start with very good positioning for expanding. Such belt formation, much strong.
Other:

IGN: streetgutt

DeletedUser

ODA: 10/10 - BEAST
ODD: 10/10 - BEAST!
Position: 10/10 - BEAST!
Profile: 10/10 - BEAST!
Tribe: 10/10 - BEAST!

This guy has it all, spoke to him in game a bit also, helpful, and chatty.
Seems like a player that ha been around a long time, Wish him all the best. You want inspiration. Look at this guy

IGN Please??

DeletedUser

Please??

ODA: 5/10 - Average
ODD: 2/10 - Poor!
Position: 7/10 - Outstanding!
Profile: 5/10 - Average
Tribe: 09/10 - Superb!

ProGamer2010 - Please don't put your crosshair on me, I am just PP Farming ^^

Ignoramus of the Law

ProGamer2010
Points: 6 / 10, decent but not impressive. Considering he is PP farming, that adds a bit of dignity to it but I don't think PP farming should be use as an excuse to avoid the crosshair. Also, only one village. Got a full nuke and 5 nobles in it, maybe?
ODA: 9 / 10, not bad. Shows aggressiveness but I wonder how worth that is, considering there are no taken villages to show for and surrounding players do not look like being farmed
ODD: 10 / 10, no ODD, best ODD
Position: 3 / 10, your 10 x 10 is made of your tribe mates, Why?? and WSP. So basically, you are in a sea of blue that is situated between the top 2 tribes of the world. If that is not bad, I don't know what is. Zero potential for growth.
Profile: 7 / 10, a 7 for effort. Read a bit, sounds interesting but it is not my preference. All those asian (?) stuffs seem so strange, so distant.
Tribe: 5 / 10, sorry mate, not impressed. But premade and has been around until now so I guess it's something. No village conquered, no village lost.
Other: I added you on Facebook as friends :))

RICK ASTLEY

Waterloo1815

ODA: 7/10 - Okey I guess
ODD: 10/10 - Almost no incs wich is good
Position: 7/10 - Good place to kill som Ronin players
Profile: 0/10 - Only brag?
Tribe: 9/10 - If you all play serious you will have a good chance! Many good players there.

Rick Astley