Rate the Player Above!

Frozen Beauty

Apparently the forums seem quite dead now a days! Ive haven't seen a thread like this one here, so I might as well start one for you guys!

You are to answer the following points about the player who was requested by the previous writer. Write a short comment on every "question" and give a rating out of 10.

PS. This is just personal opinion/bias so don't get butt hurt! Feel free to put your name or someone elses ign for rating! Do it as many times as you like :p

---------------------------------------------------------
ODD:
Position:
Profile:
Other:

ign: Frozen Beauty

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rating the Above Player!

ODA: Superb!(10/10)
ODD: Well respected. King/Queen of your area of responsibility. Those who are left standing, have no strength left to throw a stone at you! ^_^(10/10)
Position: Good!(8/10)
Profile: Nice!(8/10)
Tribe: One of the Big Boys Club ^^(8/10)
Other: Great PR!(Public Relation)(10/10)

ign: ProGamer2010
[spoil][video=youtube;veqyzr3PnAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veqyzr3PnAM[/video][/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODA: Done some bashing. Good!
ODD:Surrounded by tribe. No ODD is always good
Position: Clusrtered by tribe. May hamper growth
Profile: Busy
Tribe: Relatively small
Other: Always active on forums

IGN Please??

DeletedUser113868

Ahh good to see a thread like this in the externals just to keep activity a little bit more active, cheers Kristina!

ODA: Rank 22 in ODA, those villages sure didn't come for free, and the ODA has definitely payed off with those points.
ODD: Has a little but of ODD, perhaps someone threw everything at you and went inactive or before you were nobbling or perhaps a small backtime?
Position: A few of the larger villages have been nobbled, but still a few decet 1.5k+ villages in the area you could gobble up.
Profile: Meh, it's plain :(
Tribe: Very impressive, through the last couple of weeks, climbed the ladders with a few less people than top tribes but still managing to give them a run for their money and still keep up/take over tribes with 40 members.
Other: Seen a couple posts on externals, hope this continues. A fun external makes for a fun world!

IGN: Rainbow =D

DeletedUser93066

​Oh So Biased :\

On point Please rate it with numbers on a scale of 1-10 guys. That's how the Rate the players above threads work.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ill write about rainbow =D as the last one only made a shitty comment ! no offense mate.

Points: 3/10 - Guess ur going straight for train, not so bad since your mostly in a no man´s land there.
ODA: 7/10 - About 7k so you have been clearing players around, nothing major but looks solid.
ODD: 8/10 - 1 So you haven´t been attacked yet, which can be considered very good at this stage, you had nice nooby neighbours i guess.
Position: 9/10 - Well if you ask me this is an almost perfect position, you don´t seem to have any threat there, still you have some juicy targets for nobletrain, and a clear way to make the rim yours, maybe we can switch positions!!! :)
Profile: 4/10 - Dont know what i think about it, not hardcore, not terrible, not so good, ahhh i don´t know what to say.
Reputation: 5/10 - Guess your rep is good on the forums, active and so on, but you haven´t gone far in any world, at least not with this name. 61 villages the most, but maybe this will be your world to discover mid and end game.
Tribe: 7/10 - Some distance to next tribe members but in this position it´s very good you have ur space to farm and grow. Tyrant seems to be a solid tribe, but kind of low in oda and odd so guess they haven´t been put up for the test.
Other: Good luck to you expecting to see you on the top 20 within the next 2 weeks, mostly because of ur location :)

Ign : Purelyy

DeletedUser93066

Rainbow=D

Started roughly a week after you Purely and has half as much Oda as you. How you rate him 3/10 in points is beyond me. It wasn't a shitty comment btw. It was intellectual, witty and informative. Hence you used the numeric form of rating.

DeletedUser

The whole point of this thread is that it's opinion based. Just because you don't agree with Andrir, that doesn't make him wrong. Now quit whining and rate him, i for one would like to know your opinion rather than read your rants. :)

renshi p

Purelyy as it looks like core isn't going to rate the player just the post :)

ODA: 5/10
ODD: 3/10 but you cant really make people attack you :)
Position: 8/10 you got plenty of food
Profile: 2/10 yeah its probably as good as mine lol
Reputation: 6/10 decided to give you above 5 because for some reason, i know of you but cant think from where or when :)
Tribe: 6/10
Other: Good luck and have fun :)

ign: renshi p

DeletedUser

Renshi p;

ODA: 8/10 Pretty good for your pointcount

ODD: 3/10 A bit high, isn't it? ;) Had some trouble in the past?

Position: 10/10 Lots of farms, even 1k ones, there are potential noble targets and surrounded by tribe.

Profile: 7.5/10 Less is more. I like it.

Tribe: 8.5/10 Heard a lot from Tyrant, from what I've seen, solid players. Even tho I don't know anyone.

Other: Nice farming, nice growth potential. Get that nuke going and start smashin'

ign: Device

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Renshi p;

ODA: 8/10 Pretty good for your pointcount

ODD: 3/10 A bit high, isn't it? ;) Had some trouble in the past?

Position: 10/10 Lots of farms, even 1k ones, there are potential noble targets and surrounded by tribe.

Profile: 7.5/10 Less is more. I like it.

Tribe: 8.5/10 Heard a lot from Tyrant, from what I've seen, solid players. Even tho I don't know anyone.

Other: Nice farming, nice growth potential. Get that nuke going and start smashin'

ign: Device

Points: 6/10 Just started but seem to be out-pointing others...

ODA: 5/10 attacked someone already I guess, still early

ODD: 8/10 would be harmful if you had any ODD, still early

Postion: N/A still early so you have no players that have deleted it seems

Profile: 8/10 a turn on is always good? simple it's good

Tribe: 4/10 Not quite sure who they are if I'm honest, bit crowded? considering your not in the core I don't see why recruitment was done that's way?

Other: still really early for you, not quite sure why I rated you :icon_sad:

Arctic.bunny

Points: 6/10 Just started but seem to be out-pointing others...

ODA: 5/10 attacked someone already I guess, still early

ODD: 8/10 would be harmful if you had any ODD, still early

Postion: N/A still early so you have no players that have deleted it seems

Profile: 8/10 a turn on is always good? simple it's good

Tribe: 4/10 Not quite sure who they are if I'm honest, bit crowded? considering your not in the core I don't see why recruitment was done that's way?

Other: still really early for you, not quite sure why I rated you :icon_sad:

Points: 7/10 Decent amount of points just like mine :) Not bad but not great either. Then again who cares about points ? ;)

ODA: 8/10 Seems like you did some nice early game bashing. gj :)

ODD: 9.5/10 The perfect ODD for the early game :D. (Would have given 10 if you had 0 ;) )

Position: 6/10 Position is somewhat ok IMO. Mainly because you are facing many fronts at the same time?...but then again you got the tribe around for help :)

Profile: 8/10 I really like your profile. Simple and humorous. Your location really made me smile although it might imply some bs since im a guy --___-- .

Tribe: 7/10 From what I've seen, a decent tribe with a good start. My only worry is those too many early game conflicts?...

Other: Some more farming might help you boost the growth?...

Last edited:

Player not found.

ODA: Not applicable. 0/10
ODD: I won't bother, it's not past 100. 0/10
Position: If you take it seriously you will get nobled so it won't matter, I would suggest restarting. 3/10
Profile: 2/10
Tribe: Not applicable. 0/10
Other: I won't comment.

Squela

He probably should have said that he is playing FearTheNight, I assume that's him at least by his signature?

DeletedUser111495

FearTheNight

6/10 Still quite early on so points do not mean too much.
ODA: 8/10 About right based on your rank
ODD: 10/10 You have yet to be challenged
Position: 4/10 Personally Im not a fan of having several tribe members literally on top of me.
Profile: 8/10 Nice and short, Nice Coa(monky) although you removed your achievements :p
Reputation: 7/10 Not sure how well known you are to others but I certanly know the account :D
Tribe: 9/10 Only tribe i rate for now, -1 point for having Dan. (dont tell him I said that)
Other:
Listen to my Youtube Videos :p

SHAGAN888

Follow the clues mate :D One of them - the avatar!

Sorry, I'm lazy and never work that hard...
Plus two of these threads for w84 makes one of them kinda pointless...You decide which one.

Last edited: