Rate the Player Above!

DeletedUser

Other: I added you on Facebook as friends :))
[/COLOR]

Thanks mate, I'll add you up as soon as my monitor is fixed or I get a new one. ^^

Yeah, Just a lying full nuke and 500 coins mint...(just kidding) ^^

Well, you can't attack PA's! can you? o_O ^^

Barbs are good! I like Barbs ^^

WARS, I love them but not at the moment T_T

Sorry, Just replying... Monitor is down and I had no choice and use Mobile but it's harder than the desktop. Could not even find the Account Sitting Button on Mobile T_T

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
player not found
ODA: 2/10 nothing yet
ODD: 10/10 1 sword killed :O
Position: 7/10 great area
Profile: 8/10 he is making a movie :D
Reputation: 1/10 not a good reputation (secretly its 10/10 but don't wanna show it :p)

DeletedUser93066

Viscida Vocatus

ODA: 5/10 As much as I like aggressive players wasting troops so early on isn't very tactical.
ODD: 10/10 -
Position: 9/10 great area.. Rim which means outgrow the rest and eat.
Profile: 6/10 - Decent COA not much to go with apart from "Looking for a tribe while in a tribe"
Reputation: 3/10 - Don't know but since you posted here we will get to know each other

40/60 not bad for a late start.

GuessWho

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

GuessWho

Points: 9/10, almost top ten. Not bad at all. Two barbarians in the beginning but he quickly recovered with two large players / villages.
ODA: 10/10, Rank 6, has the ODA, has the villages to prove the ODA was worth so from my point of view - great.
ODD: 9/10, 2.5k ODA. Some pissed player, rage quitting attacking fullyolo with his swords? Doesn't look like a real attack and truth be told, the whole account seems unchallenged. But again, no ODD, best ODD.
Position: 6/10, some decent growth opportunities but a lot of Mental around, a small Anthrax and if he continues the same rhythm the morale pentalty should kick in soon
Tribe: N/A, Mental, the brain child of Brad and Wilson. I doubt I could say anything nice about it so I'd just leave this category blank.
Profile: 5/10, no profile but the CoA is... cute(?)
Other: Definitely a player to watch.

mdesjarl

Watlerloo1815

Point 8/10 Top 100 isn't too shabby, large village caps, which should help growth as he goes on
ODA 8/10 rank 57, certainly means he has fought for his villages, not just freebies.
ODD 8/10 I put no stock in this since you can't control it, unless of course, you attack yourself
Position: 10/10 right in the core, both tribemates and potential food around him, I am envious.
Tribe lets see if they have a better run on this world, I think they will
Profile 2/10, boring
Rep 8/10

overall 44/60

Im playing Zoubo

DeletedUser

Points: 5/10, Late starter? Alright point score considering
ODA: 3/10, its neither here nor their
ODD: 0/10,
Position: 3/10, A lot of tribe members close may hamper growth
Tribe: 4/10
Other: Profile speaks a lot more words than actions.

IGN : Please??

DeletedUser

ODA: 10/10 Awesome! ^^
ODD: 5/10 Average
Position: 10/10 Awesome ^^
Tribe: 10/10 Awesome ^^
Other: Known in the Externals =)

IGN ProGamer2010

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Points: 3/10 Very low compare to location, most players around are bigger than you and have 1 village at this stage can be dangerous.
ODA: 4/10 Kind of low ODA and i guess most of it came when you lost ur nuke to a stacked village which you just lost, but it´s just a guess?
ODD: 5/10 32k Well you have been attacked, and lost 1 village so you tried defending but failed.
Position: 5/10 Hmmm could be good if you get some more villages fast, could be dangerous as you have 1 very nice village that is very tempting to take... Hmmmm ur not that far away
Tribe: 7/10 It´s not a big tribe but actually pretty good, there are alot of kick ass players there and the teamwork is good, they have proven themselves against wsp that´s for sure, and they are the main reason that god of 420 is now dropping down the ranks.
Other: Spamming the Externals =)

ign purelyy

DeletedUser

Purelyy

ODA: 9/10 - A lot of ODA but would think that a top 5 player would have a few more kills to his name and increase that ODA, but don't get me wrong, still nice amount of ODA

ODD: 8/10 - A little bit of ODD, but i feel like you haven't been really challenged yet. Low ODD = more defenses available :p

Position: 10/10 - Don't Why??'s tribal relationships but there seems to be a lot of food in RIZE and Diablo

Tribe: 9/10 - Sure you're top ranked in the world, but I don't get the vibe it'll be rank 1 forever :p

Profile: 3/10 - No COA, and mispelled "you're" on a public profile haha

Rep: ?/10 - We only met shortly in the earlier stages in the world and new to externals so idk you much

Ign: strangewar

DeletedUser

excuse me! can we stop for a while and dance!? ^^ just Feel this moment! ^^

[video=youtube;uj5HqOlm9Ns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj5HqOlm9Ns[/video]

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Purelyy

ODA: 9/10 - A lot of ODA but would think that a top 5 player would have a few more kills to his name and increase that ODA, but don't get me wrong, still nice amount of ODA

ODD: 8/10 - A little bit of ODD, but i feel like you haven't been really challenged yet. Low ODD = more defenses available :p

Position: 10/10 - Don't Why??'s tribal relationships but there seems to be a lot of food in RIZE and Diablo

Tribe: 9/10 - Sure you're top ranked in the world, but I don't get the vibe it'll be rank 1 forever :p

Profile: 3/10 - No COA, and mispelled "you're" on a public profile haha

Rep: ?/10 - We only met shortly in the earlier stages in the world and new to externals so idk you much

Ign: strangewar

Ur so old fasion with you're, who bothers. So i guess your from UK :)

DeletedUser

not from UK was just joking around now :p now hop to it and do it haha

DeletedUser

Strangewar:
Points 7/10 top 50 not bad but not great
ODA 8/10 Good for your rank, could be better but you seemed to have worked for your villages which I like
ODD 10/10 Not tested so can't really judge
Position 9/10 Lots of room to grow with plenty of targets
Tribe 9/10 Its still early on but I really think this is a tribe that could be a top contender late game
Rep

IGN: Gungnir

Villarreal92

Gungnir
Opponents defeated: 59.289 (325.)
Tribe: PH

Points: 8/10 - Good to have started as late as 21st of November. Great start actually. Hard to give more than 8 points though.
ODA: 6/10 - No big leaps, but have paid for the villages he have taken so far. I love ODA, but not this early in the game.
ODD: 2/10 - Too much. Looks like somebody has visited in the last few days and got slaughtered. Fun to do, but this early it's something you really don't wanna deal with.
Position: 9/10 - Looks really great. Nice spread villages, so the growt in larger area is possible. Out in the rim, which can be really fun at times.
Tribe: 0/0 - Don't really know anything about them.
Profile:
Rep: I have no idea who anyone is at .net.

Ign: Villarreal92