Do me :)

IGN: Navarian.

kekua

Jesus these externals are so dead!

Do me :)

IGN: Navarian.
Okey will do.

Player - Navarian
(good room for growth, but possible gang bang from all sides, and 2 big tribes that make you front line at any WW scenario)
Reputation: 8/10 (Nice dude, people are telling me you know when to pull out :D)
OD: 9/10 (Overall OD 5 is grate, but with grate OD comes grate troop loses )
Tribe: 9/10 (Like how they have been keeping out of drama and world politics, how ever I bet that will change soon)
TW stats: 7/10 (big account problems, merges and gifts, some barbs in middle, a lot of tribe changes, but this part of the world was messy, still is)
Profile: 8/10 (clean not too pushy, no skulls or swords or stuff like that)

Overall: 8

Kekua

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player: Kekua
Not his fault but you're spread is just unfortunate with large sections in non STD territory that are really vulnerable, but good room for growth as well
Reputation: 8/10 I liked you when we were in the same tribe together but with you personally destroying AOW and then abandoning Rage so quick i can't bump you up ;(
OD: 7/10: Fairly low ODA considering you're rank 4 and you're ODD only recently took a spike so, not great
Tribe: 10/10 ..... :D :p :) :| :( ;( All hail king nemesis. we praise thee for all his benevolent wisdom. Oh wait no 5/10. Blame the noodley man
tw stats: 7/10
A lot of internals early on but have improved recently in caps from 007 so yah
Profile: 9/10: Ok it made me laugh a bit. i admit

52/70

G.E.K

DeletedUser107163

Player: G.E.K

A decent amount of space for growth but soon to be blocked in a bit.
OD: 6/10: Rank 35, not bad but nothing to write home about.
Tribe: 10/10: 100% not biased here.. nope, not at all.
tw stats: 9/10: Very few internals, nice amount of conquers.
Profile: 0/10: Complete cancer.

Navarian.

DeletedUser116463

Navarian
...... same as above.

Once is enuf.

Lets start again with...

Erig

DeletedUser

Player: G.E.K

A decent amount of space for growth but soon to be blocked in a bit.
OD: 6/10: Rank 35, not bad but nothing to write home about.
Tribe: 10/10: 100% not biased here.. nope, not at all.
Profile: 0/10: Complete cancer.

Navarian.

That line doesn't really sound right for me. 2 merges in early stage with co-players. Later on a merge with Pais En Vree - That was a big merge. So i'm not saying my account didn't do merge cause I did probably the biggest merge in this world so far in my account. Just want to correct you about that stats you show. not talking about all the turtles and noobs offering G.E.K their villages for free ( Just a rumor from the account owners <3 )

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh turtles and noobs are offering me villages? where? tell me where i can find these people as i would love to know. I mean i know STD are turtles and noobs but they aren't giving me free villas, unless you have had a change of heart?

DeletedUser116463

STD are noobs yeah but i think except for the number of villages this G.E.K account is nothing to compare with Erig account.

kekua

I love how this forum activity game actually turned in drama room.

GEK - yea go show them!
Rob - you are right, no matter what you say, I'm with you!
Erig - I'm pro life, but I would not leave this situation like this...

Just to get the ball rolling - nM is the best, world suck, I love my baby seal boots!

Let the hate take over boys, it is bad to keep it all in! :mad:

DeletedUser90465

Player - kekua

OD: 0/10
Tribe: 9/10
TW stats: 0/10
Profile: 0/10

DeletedUser118052

Just on a side note. The Pais en Vree "merger" wasn't really a merger in that the old main decided to come back and defend the account against us. You guys in STD just were convinced it was a merger so we didn't say anything as that may have led you to try and take villages. Still, however, was a relatively easy fight. I do admit, however, this account did have a very nice early world game plan where we merged three 3-5 village accounts early world and then used the last one to bash for us. Gotta have a game plan at all times.

As for you Steve, a lot of this is based on what I would of expected to see come out of you had you not been internalled.
Location: 7/10 you've kinda just made yourself into a giant ball of barbles
Points: 8-10 Good recovery from your early world fiasco can see your concentrating on 89 now though.
Repuation: 0/10. I like you Steve, but good god nobody else does.
OD: 6/10 Even when you were rank one you were taking a lot of internals and freebies. Then barbles. No criticism just smart early world strategy.
Tw Stats: 7/10 lots of player caps and then a ton of barbles.
Profile: 4/10. You're so much more creative than that.

Overall like a 5/10.

Erig

Erig account is freaking suck trolllololololol. G.E.K is number 1 :3

G.E.K

OD: 5 Trololols/10 Trololols - How can your OD is even lower than trash erig account's OD. That's impossible.
Tribe: 9 Trololols/10 Trololols - Only STD gets 10 Trololols
TW stats: 10 Trololols/10 Trololols - Was too lazy to look so lucky you...full score
Profile: 6 Trololols/10 Trololols - Too long. Not enough pictures. Too many big words. Also too many small words. Need to find that balance young grasshoppa.

Erig

ashoka1

ERIG

OD: 9/10
Tribe: 0/10
TW stats: 10/10

DeletedUser118185

ASHOKA1

OD: 9/10 Could need a few more ODD
Tribe: 10/10 STD is Love, STD is Life.
TW stats: 10/10 Just because its ASH!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
OD: do u need this?
Tribe: Hhehe, ur STD so its a 10
TW stats: where do u get it?

Fastlane

kekua

Fastlane

Location: 6/10 Core, hard to take, but whats the point if you can't get out.
Reputation: 7/10 I like you, and really don't know players that don't, how ever I don't know players that do too.
OD: 6/10 Good attacking, not bad defending, and horrible supporting (where is my deep line stack mate?!!!)
Tribe: 10/10 STD - comes right when you think all is good and your balls won't fall off.
TW stats: 9/10 Nice TW stats, love how you stole Kekua's village, and how you where in No Fun tribe!

Overall: 7.5/10
Good, almost very good, but get out of that rim.

Kekua

DeletedUser119303

Kekua

Spread out with a fair few villages in less than ideal locations, partially ofset by many villas being in a sea of blue. On the otherside farming must be insane.
Reputation: 7/10 Fairly well known across the board, I like him but I know just as many that don't
OD: 4/10 OD isn't fantastic at the moment although it's improving fast, if this was done a couple of week later I'm sure it'd get a very different score.
Tribe: 9/10 Not much to say here really, STD have gone from strength to strength, trying to stay as impartial as possible on this one.
Tw stats: 6/10 A lot of improvement on a couple of months ago, going from rank 1 through merging to holding the rank 2 spot through taking non-friendly villas, good job ^.

Condolences

Last edited: