Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

Sinful Super Unicorn

Seven Devils

Rank 5 with nearly 900,000 points and over 100 villages is great. A decent number of barbs though. You're climbing fast and may reach 4th before attack breaks are over.

OD: 9/10

Really strong ODs all around. Still growing with a high ODD. Decent ODA, and really nice supporter OD shows you're a team player.

Current Position: 7/10

Could go both ways for you. You have a lot on the BiP front line, so if the war goes well, you could expand quite a bit, but if the war starts to go poorly it'll be a struggle.

Profile: 5/10

Cute girl I guess

You're probably the most loudspoken 2HARD member on the forums, which is not necessarily a good thing.

Tribe: 7/10

2HARD has surprised me. KingRagnar seems to lead the tribe well. You've held against a much bigger tribe for much of this world. Only reason you lose a few points here are because it seems like you've been losing a few vills lately in the core. It's nothing too drastic but it could be a larger problem in the future.

premade lycan

Less than me, keep rocking! :)

OD: 10/10
ODA > ODS > ODD, also less than me! ;)

Current Position: 1/10
Perfect mixture, but far away from me so I cant steal your targets, your position sucks! :(

Profile: 10/10
Babin and a Heart, what more can a girl ask ?:rolleyes:

I think I knew you on one HP round, a long long time ago. I think you lost, respect :cool:

Tribe: 10/10
Rank 1, Rank 1, Rank 1. And most important, you rocking the boat as co-leader someone told me! :eek:

Total: 42 / 60

Find someone interesting, maybe me ? :oops:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Less than me, keep rocking! :)

OD: 10/10
ODA > ODS > ODD, also less than me! ;)

Current Position: 1/10
Perfect mixture, but far away from me so I cant steal your targets, your position sucks! :(

Profile: 10/10
Babin and a Heart, what more can a girl ask ?:rolleyes:

I think I knew you on one HP round, a long long time ago. I think you lost, respect :cool:

Tribe: 10/10
Rank 1, Rank 1, Rank 1. And most important, you rocking the boat as co-leader someone told me! :eek:

Total: 42 / 60

Find someone interesting, maybe me ? :oops:

Thanks papi. Not sure who you are but love you too.

DeletedUser119974

351.853 not bad but not good either,but maybe you should start to get you a tribe? i think infamy gonna eat you soon if you dont do that
ODA: 5/10
600k on is not bad but not either good, maybe many free villages?
ODD:
400k on deffense, so you have get some attack against you,but still 350k 5/10
Position: 5/10
If you not get you a tribe, i think you would be gone soon or later, so if you want a warzone there you go but if you want to stay world out,maybe get a tribe?
Profile: 3/10
I have not heard about before, but seems like you can tw and maybe your a good play, i dont know
Not heard about :/
Tribe: 3/10
Only you self so what can i say? get a tribe you can stay a couple of months on this world

23/60

*stark*

DeletedUser118278

*Stark*

- Rank 13 been a top account all since the start of w90. Have lost his top 3 ranking a while ago but seems like you are active and staying within top 25 so keep the good work up!

ODA: 8/10
- Rank 6 ODA is a fair amount of troops killed! Your a aggressive player which usualy is nice to keep everyone else from attacking you.

ODD: 5/10
- Rank 31 ODD, which is a fair amount lower. You have been under attack, but not that much. Will you be a target soon? Time will show, if not i don't think your ODD will raise any higher. You get a 5 instead of 3 here because it does look like your position is the reason your ODD is so low.

Position: 3/10
- Slowly locking yourself inside your tribes cluster. You have oppertuneties to noble yourself against 2hard it seems like. But or else very boring position as soon as Divine Strike is gone. You got a few hours to the front against infamy thats for sure.

Profile: 8/10
- Boring but i like game of thrones so :)

- The people playing on the account is known in Norway, but i have no idea what people know about you here on .net. Even tho i have no idea who the original *Stark* is.

Tribe: 9/10
- Rank 2 tribe, met alot of resistance all the way on w90 so far. Have been pulling them selves out of sticky situations all the way and still having a strong position in the world. Will they fall off or will they stand as in the end of w90 with the victory? A strong tribe, with strong players no doubt.

48/70

Absolutely possibilites for increasing score next time, so keep it up and we'll see!

Rate: Kreiz

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kreiz

- Top 11, been in top 20 ever since from the start pretty much and just keeps growing. Definitely going to stay there for a while. Has good players on the account and is one of the best ones in BiP

ODA: 7/10
- 2,4 mil, could be better with your account size
ODD: 8/10
- 2,5 mil, You've get some hits from 2hard and barely any losses so gj I guess.

Position: 7/10
- You share wide frontline with 2hard and mostly with their key accounts. Going to be hard to break through it but once that happens you're going to have alot food to eat.

Profile: 8/10
- I like the profile picture :p

- I'm not really sure how known you are on .net

Tribe: 8/10
- BiP, norwegian premade. One of the constesters for world win

Ign: Posideon

DeletedUser

Posideon:

The rank itself is fine, sitting in the high 50s. I looked at the overall nobling pattern, it seems alright, with some more challenging targets as well as some inactives. Was previously in the top 10 and a regular in the top 20, so there are no issues in particular there. There is a lot of barbarian nobles recently, but to be expected given the position.

OD: 8/10

I think the OD is fine given you are probably not long for this world. The silver noble faith award is good and I'd mention it here. BiP/Infamy/2Hard are sweeping up your villages, I expect that to continue after the new years, you are fortunate somewhat due to these breaks.

Position: 6/10

At least you have a cluster eh? Everything else sucks mind.

Profile: 7/10

Nothing really to say here, it's alright I suppose.

I don't know you, that's probably a good thing but conversely you are not well known in that case.

Tribe: 1/10

I mean it isn't really a tribe at all.

IGN: Not playing this world was just a bit bored, rate someone else

LennoxW

How about we rate someone still right out at the edge of the rim for a change? IGN LennoxW

LennoxW

Ratthunder3

470k is decent for your start date but nothing spectacular a few too many barbs for my liking in your conquers and a large stagnation but since the attack breaks you seem to be making up for lost time.
ODA: 9/10
1.4m is great however with the number of villages you have gained you may be wasting a few too many nukes or picking targets unwisely.
ODD: 3/10
230k on defense, with saying you may have chosen bad targets based on your ODA I would be expecting the same players to be hitting you back in retaliation giving you a good ODD score.
Position: 7/10
Solid, nothing too great though
Middle of the road, haven't heard good or bad about you.
Tribe: 9/10
Have heard good things about the tribe. Interesting to see how you go.

As username

Ratthunder3

Ive seen worse barb noblers 8 out of 58 not to bad id say ive worked hard for the rest ;) but thanks on the ratings and yes im just a quiet sailer not to many ppl have heard about me, odd not to many have tried me, im afraid this wont last for long,

Overall thanks for the ratings :)

-M A R I O-

LennoxW

OD: 8/10 - Shows that your a good attacker, but also can help support
Position: 8/10 - Im on the rim myself and like my spot. ;)
Tribe: 6/10 - I know only a little about your tribe so can formulate a true response.

-M A R 1 O- is my username. :)