Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

-M A R I O-

Nevermind, my post is null and void as the guy is either merging or getting internalled now. What a turn that account took in a week. :D

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LennoxW

OD: 8/10 - Shows that your a good attacker, but also can help support
Position: 8/10 - Im on the rim myself and like my spot. ;)
Tribe: 6/10 - I know only a little about your tribe so can formulate a true response.

-M A R 1 O- is my username. :)

Points: 7/10 - good growth, not super fast though due to mean turtles hurting your magnificent armies I would guess.
OD: 5/10 - high attacking OD, lost plenty of nukes but got some decent vills. Not been tested defensively yet - hopefully you will get the chance to defend at some point. :p
Position: 9/10 short term - 2/10 long term. Plenty of opportunities for growth on the rim, but the world shouldn't last so long that you will have the opportunity to be a big part of the war :(
Reputation: 10/10 - Mario is an iconic character, appearing in so many games over the past 25+ years.
Tribe: 10/10 - TEA extension, great source of active players to merge accounts and keep the tribe active long term.

My ign: Tudadar (or ChrisIIHoppy; I get confused).

DeletedUser115210

Tudadar

OD: 3/10 - Really really low for rank, but its not in your strategy atall - so expected. Im sure it will rocket if you get into an engagement.
Position: 9/10 - Two huge clusters to work with, both with room to expand in most directions. Possibility of being teamed up on, but with how clustered you are will be very very hard to break.
Tribe: N/A

TrustMeImLying

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 - You are rank 7 at the moment. I think that is pretty good for a player who hasn't very much internals. I would say those players you have nobled so far isnt very hard to noble, but + for taking players and not barbs. Yet to see how you do it in a true fight though. Has ranked a lot just the last couple weeks!
ODA: 9/10 - Rank 5. Much better than most of the world, but still far from the top. An agressive player, I like that!
ODD: 7/10 - Rank 26 with 3,01 millions defeated. This number shows me that you havent fought the biggest battles yet, but have still tried to defend yourself. I would guess you are more an offensive player than deffensive?
Position: 9/10 - Great cluster in K55 and are moving towards the rim in east. You have a lot of brown/tribeless players to take and grow on, so if you have enough nobles, I expect to see you even higher on the ranking in the future. Not too far away from the front against BiP, so you are in distance of both nuke and nobles. A great position in my opinion!
Profile: 3/10 - Not much to see here. Seem like a nice girl though.
Reputation: 0/0 - I'm sorry, but I cant give you any points for reputation when I don't know you. I'm new to .net, and most people here are new to me. Hope to see more of in the battlefield later!
Tribe: 9/10 - Rank 1, yes, but not the best reputation for their recruitment methods. Really high ODA, so we're talking about an agressive tribe here. A lot of players among the top ranks. Really looking forward to see what you can do against real resistance on the battlefield. Would say you've had it pretty easy so far. Good luck.

Total points: 45/60

King Banana

DeletedUser99805

Points: 8/10 - Rank 9 atm. Comparing start date with those of similar points you're doing well. Some decent conquers also
ODA: 10/10 Rank 1 - clearly offensive and doing damage. Growth doesn't seem to have been affected by the nukings. Good job.
ODD: 8/10 Again similar to that of ODA you're doing well and can clearly defend yourself against incoming.
Position: 7/10 Shall we call it a slender cluster? Slowly but surely getting a front on the action will be interesting to see if you can defend against a stronger tribe.
Profile: Lost one penetrated your profile...2/10
I don't know you.
Tribe: 7/10 Rank 2 tribe, have talked a lot and have only slightly proven themselves thus far. Looking forward to seeing what they are really capable off. Great core bunch of players so should definitely be an interesting few weeks for the tribe.

Total points: 42/60

Omg a Hippy

DeletedUser119811

Omg a Hippy

Rank 51 atm. Started 20 days after the server start, so its decent. Grown much last weeks, so guess you will get much better rank over time.
ODA: 3/10 - Rank 137, so you've had easy villages to noble that doesnt cost you that much.
ODD: 1/10 - Rank 500++ here, so its not good. Ofc thats not your fault, just having bad enemies.
Position: 7/10 - Got a nice cluster up in k56, a lot of safe villages you can noble some easy brown villages from, and support the front up towards King Ragnar etc. I can see you got some villages up in the front towards BiP - will be interesting to see what you can do with that one!
Profile: 1/10 - "..." is all on it, lol :p
Reputation: 0/0 not familiar with the .net community, so wont count this in.
Tribe: 10/10 - Barely rank 1 tribe. Now they are in the first war that really "test" them imo. Will be interesting to see.

Total points: 27/60

Kreiz

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

ODA: 9/10
- Same as above.
ODD: 5/10 -
Not bad
Position:6/10 - Pretty backline, safe area generally.
Profile: 2/10 -
"..." Contradiction between contempt for seven and reality.
Reputation: 1/10 Closest name to yours in Krieger...other than that...no idea.
Tribe: 8/10 - Beyond the banter, Bip seems to be a tribe that'll make a decent opponent.

Total points: 40/70

Multiple Wargasms.

Last edited by a moderator:

japeetje

Reaction score
Points 7/10 Nearly top 25
ODA 6/10 Should be higher for an account at this size in my opinion
ODD 4/10 Low which is good
Position 4/10 Two different cluster far from each other and only a little frontline.
Profile 2/10 Nothing here really
Reputation 10/10 Great players on this account
Tribe 9/10 A contender for the win with skilled players

Total 42/70

DJ McMuffin

DeletedUser98419

Points 6/10 Almost in top 50
ODA 7/10 Good for your rank and position you dont mind attacking
ODD 8/10 Well above average shows you have knowledge of the game and how to defend
Position 5/10 Can be read both good and bad with a good % being on the tea front so time will tell
Profile 6/10 Above average everyone likes burgers.
Tribe 9/10 Respected tribe sitting close 2nd

smetsmet

Lost One

Multiple Wargasms

Points 7/10 - Rank 28, not to shabby
ODA 7/10 - 3.2 Million, showing some use of offense.
ODD 6/10 - 1.4 Million, not to bad, shows you have defended.
Position 6/10 - Good , room for growth
Profile 5/10 - Average
Reputation 8/10 - Ive heard about your reputation , but reputation are like buttholes, everyone has one. :)
Tribe 9/10 - Rank 1 Tribe

Personal Notes : This player nobles themselves a lot... and it looks like several merges..as well as free villages from other TEA players.

Overall : 50/70 - Solid player !

This is a truly unbias review . Something most people cant do on here.

LOST ONE (King of the barb noblers)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Multiple Wargasms

Points 7/10 - Rank 28, not to shabby
ODA 7/10 - 3.2 Million, showing some use of offense.
ODD 6/10 - 1.4 Million, not to bad, shows you have defended.
Position 6/10 - Good , room for growth
Profile 5/10 - Average
Reputation 8/10 - Ive heard about your reputation , but reputation are like buttholes, everyone has one. :)
Tribe 9/10 - Rank 1 Tribe

Personal Notes : This player nobles themselves a lot... and it looks like several merges..as well as free villages from other TEA players.

Overall : 50/60 - Solid player !

This is a truly unbias review . Something most people cant do on here.

LOST ONE (King of the barb noblers)

Like everyone else who seemingly just copied the fortmat...i have to point out that the totalling figure is 70 not 60.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lost One

Points: 8/10 Top 50 with being on the front if there is an opening this could quickly increase
ODA: 6.5/10 Would expect this to be a little higher in your area but if a little more defensive could explain it.
ODD: 6.5/10 Haven't had to face an op by the looks of the odd but thats hardly your fault if they don't attack.
Position: 10/10 On the front what more could you want.
Profile: 7/10 Not big into profiles myself
Reputation: 8/10 Had to fight against Rabid on w85 for a bit so bumped into you there.
Tribe: 10/10 BiP have been a pleasant surprise for me so kudos.

Total: 56/70
I expect your score to go up once the war heats up even more for you. Cheers mate.

DeletedUser120335

=Bit Cloud=

ODA: 5/10 Nothing special, especially considering the position
ODD: 8/10 Its pretty good
Position: 7/10 On front but perhaps vulnerable
Profile: 6/10 Nearly perfect blank profile, needed less achievements.
Tribe: 9/10 Infamy, top three tribe not much more to say.

Total: 49/70

Adrift