Rate the Player Above

*GranTorino

So we're just over 2 months in to EN91 and we haven't had one of these threads! Looks like we could use some new life here in any case.

I'm sure everyone knows how this cliche works.
Ratings out of 10, with a little explanation of what you've given.
At the end of your post, input your IGN (Or someone elses if you wish to remain anonymous) to be rated.
If for any reason you're unable to answer one of the ratings, it can be deducted from the overall score.
I'll start with a random player for the first player to rate : )

Rate: TW Rosa Luxemburg

ODA: /10
ODD: /10
ODS: /10
POSITION: /10
TRIBE: /10
SKILL: /10

OVERALL: /80

RATE NEXT:

DeletedUser

Rate: *GranTorino

ODA: 9/10
ODD: 9/10
ODS: 10/10
POSITION: 5/10 (too clustered for my tastes, how're you supposed to farm when all of your villages fit in a single 30x30 practically?)
TRIBE: 10/10 (too cool for me)
SKILL: ??/10

OVERALL: 50/80

RATE NEXT: Pick a random K leader.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rate : sainters9

ODA: 7/10
ODD: 5/10
ODS: 8/10
POSITION: 5/10 (Inside His tribe cluster will be hard to expand)
TRIBE: 9/10 Saga Look like a Solid Core tribe.

OVERALL: 4/80

Mistakes Were Made

Thanks
Sam

DeletedUser

Rate: Mistakes Were Made

ODA: 1/10 The moment you can buy troops. :lol:

ODD: 1/10 Yawn.

ODS: 1/10 Zzzzz.

POSITION: 1/10 If you're going to drop a couple grand you'd think your positioning would at least be decent.

TRIBE: 1/10 2/3rds of their tribe is being out farmed by 15-30k players, pathetic (and I'm one of them). :lol:

REPUTATION: 1/10 I've heard nothing good and seen nothing good from this player. They coerced a small tribe to join them as an academy tribe and then act surprised when the duke betrays them. Like??? This player only has money to solve their problems. Maybe they'll merge their way to victory in the world by offering the dukes of their biggest rivals 100s of dollars to merge. :lol: It's the only way this tribe/player/duke knows how to play.

SKILL: What Skill? Lol/10

OVERALL: 7/80

RATE NEXT: Pick a random K leader.

*GranTorino

POSITION: 5/10 (too clustered for my tastes, how're you supposed to farm when all of your villages fit in a single 30x30 practically?)

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 *GranTorino
79076_thumb
BeCool 5.680.111 yesterday

Did you even look at my village spread? :confused:

*GranTorino

Rate: Otis54

RANK: 9/10 - Rank 4 in the world and top of his K. Speaks for itself.

ODA: 6/10 - Very low ODA compared to where he sits in the scoreboard. We can make one of two things from this.. A lot of internals, or lucky/well picked targets.

ODD: 4/10 - Looks like the player is untested defensively in this world yet. Can't fault a guy for not being attacked.

ODS: 1/10 - Being the largest player in his tribe, and knowing that Yahoo have only just launched a big OP on Invictus yesterday, we would expect a lot higher ODS from this player. He has next to no front line in their war, so that's a very poor show.

POSITION: 7/10 - Relatively safe with only a handful of villages in noble range of Yahoo, looks like this player can only expand north and east, unless he can push through Yahoo in the south.

TRIBE: 8/10 - I don't really know players on this server, but I've heard good things about a few of their members. If they can come out on top of Yahoo in this war, Invict will definitely have a seat toward the end game.

OVERALL: 35/60

RATE NEXT: Doekoedoekoedoekoe

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Score Date
1 *GranTorino
79076_thumb
BeCool 5.680.111 yesterday

Did you even look at my village spread? :confused:

I think I got the colors on the map mixed up (there were two pinks). Part of the reason I don't like chickencatchs... Mb.

DeletedUser119689

Been awhile since anyone posted just thought id have a little try ha ha

Rate: Doekoedoekoedoekoe

Rank: 8/10 15th in the world keeping up and 2nd in his K so overall very good.

ODA: 10/10 for his size decent ODA and looks like hes not afraid to attack anyone.

ODD: 6/10 not really contested in def but nearly surrounded by his tribe so most of the competition would of been taken out. Cant blame him for his ODD. Still a few competitors but are they gonna risk attacking him. But still a decent def.

ODS: 9/10 rank 5 ODS not afraid to support his tribe mates in war time and a team player.

Position: 7/10 mainly clusted up makig 2 clusters. Not as good for farming but still will be good for defending and sniping. Got mainly the east or north to go or could just keep expanding his clusters with players inbetween so interesting to see what happens.

Tribe: 10/10 talked to a couple of players in Becool seem like a decent bunch. And very active with farming and expanding into their K. Looks of things they will definatly be here till end game. But would be interesting to see which main tribe they would war first.

Reputaion: ?/10
Skill: ?/10

dont really know you so cant say much about your reputation and skill but will be good to get to know you or have a little chat.

Overall: 50/80

Rate next: beebetter

DeletedUser113868

Dude I used to love doing these, they were so cool. So I'ma try my best to kind of liven this up :D

Rate: beebetter

RANK: 9.5/10 rank 23 in the world, and in the top 20 across multiple continents.
ODA: 10/10 rank 36 in the world and 42nd for units taken out in a day at 29.414 units. Clears his own villages and doesn't need a basher to do it for him, need more people like him
ODD: 9.5/10 rank 48, with nearly 500k ODD whatever comes his way he can handle and GAR came his way and took a village which is now owned my BeCool so -.5 of a point for that ;) remember to support your caps boys.
ODS: 10/10 rank 12 in the the world with a whopping 355k ODS, what a good tribe mate for supporting his friends <3
POSITION: 9/10 has a rather nice cluster on the borders of 43,44,53 and 54 only reason its a 9 is theres not much taken at the rim, would like to see a few more out to the rim so farming is a little sweeter and the morale is a little bitter
TRIBE: 10/10 (not going to go too in depth as this is also my tribe) just gonna say ronnie is an amazing guy to play with, his videos make the games and wars so much more bearable
REPUTATION: 8/10 never heard the name but seems like a good guy to play with
SKILL: 9/10 i'm gonna say so far everything that's happened so far you've grown and made a name for yourself in every stat of OD so lets see what you can really do later on bee

OVERALL: 75/80

RATE NEXT: Rainbow =D

DeletedUser119336

Rate: Rainbow =D

RANK: 8/10 rank 47, one below me ;) Anyhow, doing well. But seems to be more of a "Rim-stomper"
ODA: 8/10 rank 57, and rank 163 in-a-day ODA. Not bad for rank, especially cause he must suffer a lot from morale (Rim)
ODD: 7/10 rank 166, and rank 218 in-a-day ODD. Again, probably since on the rim, meets little resistance? Can only be my guess. But can't blame him for not being attacked really. Just good positioning on the rim :) And they're scared of him!
ODS: 10/10 rank 22, and rank 40 in-a-day ODS. Go figure, rim/outside player, supports tribemates on the inside towards the core and FL. Great numbers! That's where all his D went :) Instead of onto himself.
POSITION: 10/10 great position, I'd like to be out of harms way as well :) And stomping scrubs thinking they can make it in a world already 4 months old ;)
TRIBE: 9.5/10 great group of friendly, cool, and funny guys :) Love to chat with some of em. Great growth and size too!
REPUTATION: 8/10 can't say I've heard of you before, but "Taste the Rainbow" name for villages sounds a bit familiar... idk, seems like a col guy :)

SKILL: 9/10 again, can't say all too much, since he seems like a backline support player. Only takes so much skill to stack your tribemates ;) But nevertheless, very sacrificial to lose all those troops in other people's villas - would love to have a tribemate like that. Rating is judged by growth and expansion on rim, which is good.
PROFILE: 0/10 <-- BRONY!!! But it's cool :) Can't judge too much since I've never really watched MLP

OVERALL: 69.5/80

RATE NEXT: wizard7913

*GranTorino

Rate: wizard7913

RANK: 7/10 - Still in top 100 but seemed to have dropped in the rankings over the last couple of weeks, most likely down to your positioning issue.

ODA: 8/10 - When comparing rank 15 ODA to your general scoreboard ranking, you're doing well and look to be quite the aggressive player ! I like

ODD: 8/10 - Rank 17, A small frontline with CORP which I'd guess is where the majority of this number has come from.

ODS: 8/10 - Having some frontline of your own but still managing top 30 for ODS is always good to see, especially when considering the smaller size of your account. : )

POSITION: 6/10 - This is looking a bit of a problem. Majority of your villages swarmed in by blue dots, with a small frontline against CORP whos villages slightly deeper in territory I'd imagine are stacked well, looks to be a reason for your recent flatline.

TRIBE: 9/10 - Great tribe with many good players who like to have a lot of fun, despite circumstances!

SKILL: - /10 N/A

OVERALL: 44/60

RATE NEXT: *GranTorino

DeletedUser

ODA: 10/10 I like your ODA.
ODD: 8/10 In Core you always will have good ODD :)
ODS: 7/10
POSITION: 7/10
TRIBE: 5/10
SKILL: I can not say (not yet)

OVERALL:47 /60

RATE NEXT: ReD KhaN

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

ODA: 10/10 I like your ODA.
ODD: 8/10 In Core you always will have good ODD :)
ODS: 7/10
SKILL: I can not say (not yet)

OVERALL:47 /60

RATE NEXT: ReD KhaN

Tribe Only 5/10 seems a tad salty to me !

Sam

Julius-Caesar

Rate: TonyTiger

ODA: 4/10 - Not much there
ODD: 4/10 - Not much there
ODS: 8/10 - Willing to help out tribe mates
POSITION: 4/10 - Not a global player
TRIBE: 9/10 - Affiliated with us so it has to be good, right?
REPUTATION: 5/10 - Not played on a world with him to my knowledge
SKILL: 5/10 - Not really battled with him or on ops so no opinion.

OVERALL: 43/80

DeletedUser

Julius-Caesar

ODA: 7/10 I like your ODA.
ODD: 8/10 Core odd :)
ODS: 4/10 Dont look good

DeletedUser119689

Rate: Red Khan

ODA: 8/10 for a majorly backline account very good!
ODD: 5/10 not really put to the test yet ;)
ODS: 8/10 top 20 so very good!
Position: 9/10 nicely positioned in the backline on the west coast and making a good few cluster fronts! Gonna be interesting to see what happens.
Tribe: 9/10 seem like a close unit and working well together.
Reputation: 10/10 nice people on the account and good to get along with!

Total: 58/70!!

Rate Next: Chubwa!