Rate The Player Above

TheChimpyHD

ODA: 7/10. Not too high but cleared what you needed to and haven't wasted too much troops doing so, as can be seen by your growth.
ODD: 8/10. Okay ODD shown you can handle yourself, Also good to see in the top 20 for supporting very nice.
Position: 6/10. A fair few target's around you, but unsure on current circumstances, nicely spread villa's.
Profile: 10/10. Roger seem's pretty cool
Reputation: 7/10. Not sure who you are but Roger seem's cool so i'm presume you are too.
Tribe: 9/10. Looks to be a very solid tribe ranked 1 Oda/Odd seems a force to be reckoned with.
Other: Tell roger i said hello and goodluck to you.

IGN: The Bargwan

ROGER IS MINE!!!

DeletedUser119150

i don't know how to review but would like to get a review if possible
IGN : Unbornwalrus

DeletedUser118139

Rating: Unbornwalrus

Points: 9/10 Rank 31 very nice :) Love the conqueror achievement man!
ODA: 8/10 Nice oda ! You love to swing an axe! Your farming is on a excellent ranking! Well done mate :D
ODD: 9/10 Great stuff here! Rank 51 ODA and Rank 5 ODs , you've done very well on defense and more importantly you are always helping your friends ;)
Position: 8/10 nice grouping, but maybe time to find a new area with new opportunities ;) Nice and save where you are now tho :)
Profile: 10/10 ME LIKE :D
Reputation: 10/10 heard only good things about ya, you are a great player :D
Tribe: 10/10 in my opinion, a very good tribe :D with a lot of great players! The tribe that made oops run for the hills xD
Other: Great guy and great player! Would someone please help him find his bucket :D

DeletedUser119150

lol thanks for the review but i don't feel honesty in yr reply haha jk kakashi but i would like someone other than my tribe tribemate for the review cause it helps sometimes NOZ aint here or would have asked him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19130

Rating: Sharingan Kakashi

9/10 81 ... Solid rank. You've grown a tremendous amount in the past week, doubling your points. Make sure to keep those troop counts going as you do :p
ODA: 9/10 All around your OD score is very good. It shows you can attack with the best of them and defend with the best of them. Very nice.
ODD: 9/10 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Position: 5/10 The cluster is nice. I gave you a hit for nobling a barb. I've just never been down with the barb munching except for EXTREME situations.
Profile: 5/10 Is cool... I'm more into the short and sweet profiles.
Reputation: ---- Don't know you. Don't know hardly anyone anymore on TW :(
Tribe: 2/10 It's an "academy" tribe... Nuff said really.
Other: Would be much more respectable without the barb nobling and academy tribe, but other than that seems like a solid player.

IGN: Danny.

anglar

Rating: TheBigGinge

9/10 Great ranking, have managed to grow your village up quickly from what you capped them at and have expanded a lot recently.
ODA: 9/10 ODA score is great. Have been capping players instead of inactives and barbs and this shows you haven't been afraid of some clearing to get them.
ODD: 7/10 ODD score is not as impressive. You haven't directly been targeted and put under the test but your supporting OD stands out. Great tribemate.
Position: 8/10 One good cluster and looks like a village out a ways that I would expect is for expanding except its to close to the rest of your tribe. Result of a tribe op perhaps? Like that you're on the outer edge of your tribe. Gives room to expand out.
Profile: 9/10 Profile makes absolutely no sense but i have a feeling its not intended to anyways. Also not a fan of putting a lot of time into your profile regardless so i don't consider this a hit big hit. Lost points for having the word "Kirk" in your profile.
Reputation: ---- Never heard of you but i came back from a 6 year hiatus. Expected.
Tribe: 7/10 Number 2 tribe. You get 8/10 when it becomes #1 tribe. You get 10/10 when it becomes #1 tribe and ceases to be a family tribe.
Other: Looks like a solid player with a few successful startups and 1 good solid run. Picked a relatively good tribe for the beginning portion of the world and are set to grow further. Well done.

IGN: Anglar

DeletedUser117845

Anglar

- Not bad, three villages would of expected slightly higher for your start date.
ODA: 6/10 Average ODA, you've obviously cleared your targets and made an effort to clear your area at some stage.
ODD: 7/10 Rated slightly higher since you've clearly defended some attacks and killed someones nobles at some point from the reward on your profile. Unless you killed your own nobles.
Position: 6/10 I can't see a heck of a lot growth potential, you are surrounded by tribe members. Some villages available but probably turtles or morale is hurting to much to attempt nobling them.
Profile: 7/10 Why say anymore?
Tribe: 7/10 So! Seem like a promising tribe, some clear competition in K54 from FnB

Danny.

Points: 7/10 Decent size for your start date and the circumstances you've faced.
ODA: 9/10 In the top 100 for ODA, definitely enjoys nuking people as I've seen it happen.
ODD: 7/10 ODD not to shabby, you haven't really been tested as AoD didn't do much.
Position: 7/10 Close to the rim, but not quite close enough, a little trapped from tribe mates unless you push west.
Profile: 6/10 I don't like report bragging on a profile, but I like the coat of arms.
Reputation: 7/10 I've heard good things, KJ is a lot more relaxed than Danny who can be a little hot headed and on edge at times.
Tribe: 8/10 Who doesn't love a tribe run by Kirk, Heil the turtles.

Sass Queen

DeletedUser117845

No one will rate the sassy of sass on this world then? :(

Sass Queen

DeletedUser19130

Sass Queen

One of the fastest growers in the world.
ODA: 5/10 ODA is a underwhelming, but that doesn't mean anything TBH. It's nice to have high ODA, but if you can avoid careless losses at the beginning, early to mid game will be much easier for you.
ODD: 1/10 ODD??? .... 228 total.
Position: 8/10 A lot of areas to expand into. Depending on what Hi Ho does within the next month or so.
Profile: 9/10 Short sweet and to the point. I like.
Reputation: 10/10 Some really good players on that account. KJ IS ON THERE?!?!?!?! OMG. Everybody else should just quit the world right now.
Tribe: 10/10 Interrressstttinnngggg.

DeletedUser117845

I know, but I was hoping for a more up to date rating based on the recent unfolding of the north eastern sassy trading company.

DeletedUser120394

Player: kingtaz
Tribe: FnB
The most saltines player/Leader i have meet during my 9 years playing this game. He starts noble attacking his own tribemates because they do not want to talk to him. He starts deleting the posts in tribe forum so that the tribe does not see what he is doing so that is why i am talking here. There is so much to talk about him but no-one really cares about that since this is just a game.

Marshyyy

Reaction score
Player: kingtaz
Tribe: FnB
The most saltines player/Leader i have meet during my 9 years playing this game. He starts noble attacking his own tribemates because they do not want to talk to him. He starts deleting the posts in tribe forum so that the tribe does not see what he is doing so that is why i am talking here. There is so much to talk about him but no-one really cares about that since this is just a game.

Actually, I used to co play with one of the players on Kingtaz. On multiple worlds actually. Very good and honest player imo. Sounds like you werent being a "team player" and are a little angry that you were coasting along in a tribe and it backfired.

DeletedUser119841

IGN: JanJanz

You don't get a review without reviewing..

I don't remember writing that rule. The last post with a review left no IGN so I see no issues.

ODA:5/10 Nothing special seems he took his villas without a big fight.
ODD:0/10 you have 31 ODD
Position:7/10 Sitting south of MEA on the rim, seems you could hold out and hope to be internalled.
Profile:8/10Co account banter(I assume) and a lovely shiny world win, what else is needed?
Tribe:7/10 Nice size and can't see any stragglers for your position, though OD could be higher. Seems you're part of the council also which is nice.

IGN: Forbess(I restarted on the rim, might as well get a new review)