Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser118892

Now that's you said that everyone's just going to take and not give back

Well in mate

DeletedUser93439

It's simple: review or get no review.
Just some you get straight zero's

DeletedUser120400

I don't remember writing that rule. The last post with a review left no IGN so I see no issues.

ODA:5/10 Nothing special seems he took his villas without a big fight.
ODD:0/10 you have 31 ODD
Position:7/10 Sitting south of MEA on the rim, seems you could hold out and hope to be internalled.
Profile:8/10Co account banter(I assume) and a lovely shiny world win, what else is needed?
Tribe:7/10 Nice size and can't see any stragglers for your position, though OD could be higher. Seems you're part of the council also which is nice.

IGN: Forbess(I restarted on the rim, might as well get a new review)

I'll do you for since your restart.

Points: 8/10 - making steady progress. Can tell you're not just straight pumping into buildings, so that's good
ODA: 8/10 - Constantly increasing, you're clearly not just upping your ODA for the sake of it, but for farming purposes and not wasting troops.
ODD: N/A - haven't been attacked since the restart
Position: 9/10 - good farms around you and not much competition in terms of dominating your area
Profile: 6/10 - Pretty basic, like the picture though
Tribe: N/A - not in one

IGN: imkevin2515

Reaction score
Player rating: imkevin2515

Points: 5/10. 2k rim player decent growth, Late start in a small world
ODA: 9/10 For your size 28k is solid. Keep hitting players :)
ODD: 5/10 Never been hit properly
Position: 5/10 Rim is a nice place but there's some worrying players around for you
Profile: Tw picture haha
Tribe: No tribe

IGN: Ashbee

DeletedUser117845

Player rating: imkevin2515

Points: 5/10. 2k rim player decent growth, Late start in a small world
ODA: 9/10 For your size 28k is solid. Keep hitting players :)
ODD: 5/10 Never been hit properly
Position: 5/10 Rim is a nice place but there's some worrying players around for you
Profile: Tw picture haha
Tribe: No tribe

IGN: Ashbee

Ashbee:

Points: 7/10 Rank 118 at the time of this post you've slowed down in growth but its quite obvious why.
ODA: 6/10 Not bad, not great, you've cleared your targets but haven't had to do a lot of offensive fighting by the looks of it.
ODD: 10/10 Been smashed by the looks of it, and you are still standing proud so it deserves a 10.
Position: 6/10 Depends how you look at it, your close to your enemy targets, but your getting smashed. So I suppose its a case of kill or be killed right now
Profile: 5/10 Just because of those two pretty awards you have which will clearly irritate the opposition
Tribe: 7/10 Crisis are doing well, I like the tribe.

Sass Queen (again)

FearIsBorn

Sass Queen
ODA: 6/10 Decent ODA. Gradual improvement
ODD: 3/10 Very poor ODD, but understandable as you probably clean out targets on the rim/not much action there.
Position: 9/10 Great positioning by being on the rim. Lots of potential by avoiding the scuffle inside the core.
Profile: 8/10 Simple and to the point. Nice CoA.
Tribe: 7/10 Unsuspecting tribe, low key members. Nice.

IGN: FearIsBorn

DeletedUser100176

FearIsBorn
Points: 9/10 Rank 31 currently with only 1 internal. Looks good!
ODA: 5/10 Definitely very low for a rank 31 of the world. Might have something to do with you being attacked though.
ODD: 10/10 Rank 4th in the world for ODD nothing else to say on that.
Position: 5/10 Definitely not ideal position in my eyes, especially church spread.
Profile: 8/10 Plain and simple, sorry to see that about one of your co-players as well.
Tribe: 9/10 Seem to be a great tribe so far and am eager to see how MEA progress in the world!

Total: 46/60

IGN: Vodka Shot

SHAGAN888

Thought it be fair if do someone I don't know and finally someone here has posted I've not ever met....

Vodka Shot

Points:7/10 You're a lot like me, doing so much work in the tribe that your own account takes a suffering....
ODA:9/10 Considering your size its very nice and you arent taking advantage of internals like most leadership do....
ODD:7/10 Fine contributions to helping members in need...
Position: 8/10 Sucked up right between MEA and TR might be planning to merge in the future with one of them is my guess, late start for good position to feed off the rim most likely..
Profile:7/10 Simple and to the point, you love vodka lol
Reputation: Cant score you on this mate sorry as I mentioned above I only choose you due to the fact that we have yet to met...Mail me and we can change that.
Tribe:10/10 God I love a small tribe with good teamwork ethics, hope you will remain that way in the future but have a feeling this wont stay that way....
Other:10/10 For the motivation and team effort you provide for your members, and my failure to rate you on reputation...
Overall score 58/70

cheers,
shag

shagan888

Last edited:

Thoeid

SHAGAN888
6/10 Rank 263 Slightly behind the rest of the curve, but not the easiest path for expansion either and probably using alot of time in the mailbox game. Still good enough for the time being.
ODA: 5/10 Done what`s necessary to capture your villages, not much more.
ODD: 2/10 Not been attacked.
ODS: 1/10 Rank 1680 with 950 defeated enemies wont give you supporter of the year award. But you did support that one guy :p
Position: 8/10 Got your core on the border with 4A and some vills spread to the rim, good possibilites to create several clusters and in position to make some gains in eventual wars. Also good spread for covering alot of area in farming.
Reputation: 7/10 Seems to be the center of alot of attention and got a name for yourself. Some positive,some negative.
Profile: 9/10 Lots of information, got tanks and like ice cream, nuff said.
Tribe: 9/10 Top tribe based on points and members. Not shown themselves in any relevant wars yet, only time will tell how the tribe performs in the future, still early in the world.

Total: 47/80

IGN: Thoeid

DeletedUser76354

Thoeid

Points: 9/10 At first glance without a colourful map it looks like you're a bit penned in by your own tribe and allies but great growth nontheless. All your nobles have been good.
ODA: 10/10 Rank 2 enough said really.
ODD: 7/10 Killed a few nukes and still have all your villages.
ODS: I didn't even know this was a thing...
Position: 7/10 Dunno you look kindve penned in by your own tribe but then again that means youre not on the frontline. Boring but safe right? Safe = growth growth = profit
Profile: 1/10 10/10 would read again
Tribe: 5/10 Not a fan of tribes with 3 or 4 sister brother cousin tribes

IGN Dielection

FearIsBorn

Thoeid

Points: 9/10 At first glance without a colourful map it looks like you're a bit penned in by your own tribe and allies but great growth nontheless. All your nobles have been good.
ODA: 10/10 Rank 2 enough said really.
ODD: 7/10 Killed a few nukes and still have all your villages.
ODS: I didn't even know this was a thing...
Position: 7/10 Dunno you look kindve penned in by your own tribe but then again that means youre not on the frontline. Boring but safe right? Safe = growth growth = profit
Profile: 1/10 10/10 would read again
Tribe: 5/10 Not a fan of tribes with 3 or 4 sister brother cousin tribes

IGN Dielection

Seems like no one wants to do it for you, so I guess I will.

Dielection

5/10. Giving you benefit of the doubt for starting late in the world/growing pretty well on the rim. Lots of potential.
ODA: 3/10. Again, benefit of the doubt for starting late. ODA coming from clearing players around you with gradual increase.
ODD: 0/10
ODS: 0/10
Position: 9/10. Great position and seems to be dominating in a great span on the map. Very good growth potential until a bigger tribe reaches you.
Profile: 1/10. Well.. there's nothing there... could be worst. At least I know you're a guy.
Tribe: 5/10. Sounds like people trying to acclaim their skill by just being in the tribe called Vets.. I notice a few names in there that I've come across that are quite new to the game :).

Overall:
23/80... Doesn't reflect you as a player, just that you got a late start in the world. Keeping an eye on you for the future.

IGN: FearIsBorn.. again

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well hot damn. Its FearIsBorn's turn! waheeey!

Points: 7/10 sneaking on 8 but not quite at that classy top 25 :) aye but it looks like them OD rankings make up for that.
ODA: 6/10. seems like youre a gangster. And gangsters gonna gang. feelsgoodman. You clear people as part of the daily routine. #noragrets
ODD: 10/10 Now obviously you are just showing off. You have a real tendency to ruin attacker's days. for that I dont like you. but i do sorta envy you (secretly)
ODS: 8/10 Nice amount of supporting. Not only do you have a monster size D. You like to lend it out to fellow tribemates. Let them take pleasure from having your D in and around their villages. much respekt.
Position: 5/10. you are obviously doing well in your area but have a fair amount of other players obstructing you so will take some grafting from your part if you are to grow.
Reputation: 10*/10. i am fairly new on the forums i guess but it seems like youre a god damn animal with a combined total of "11 world wins". So because of my ignorance a 10 is fitting.
Profile: 5/10. . LOVELIFE. may be a grandiose term for staring at a women on the bus. in this case, a coat of arms. made an effort. found a cute picture. Thought to glam it up a bit. But as my boy ron burgandy says "Its so damn hot, PAINT was a bad choice" feelsbadman
Tribe: 10/10. trying to look at this from as objective a pov as possible. In TR myself. But tribe is good. People in there that I know are good and are doing pretty damn well for themselves. naicu. As a wiseman once said "Four naan Jeremy... Four naan?!?! thats insane". I'd like to change that to "Four aces FearisBorn... Four Aces??!?! thats insane"

wow 61! you passed. Congratz man. much appreciate.

IGN: ArsenalHazard 97 ElfenBlack

-Bed

Last edited:

FearIsBorn

Well hot damn. Its FearIsBorn's turn! waheeey!
Profile: 5/10. . LOVELIFE. may be a grandiose term for staring at a women on the bus. in this case, a coat of arms. made an effort. found a cute picture. Thought to glam it up a bit. But as my boy ron burgandy says "Its so damn hot, PAINT was a bad choice" feelsbadman
Wait, but that is me :(?

Plus25

Reaction score
I guess I will do you then.

ElfenBlack

Decent ranking, top 75. First in continent by a fair bit.
ODA: 6/10 OK ODA, probably just from clearing necessary people.
ODD: 2/10 Nearly non-existent. although you clear people you haven't actually been properly attacked yet so can't give you more.
ODS: 7/10 Send support to allies when needed so have decent ods.
Position: 9/10 I think positioning is very good. You may not have massive control over a wide area of the map, but you have 3 main clusters all fitting in under 3 church and are starting to take clusters further away. Nice potential with little threat!
Reputation: 0/10 I read the forums quite often (silently observing :)) but this is the first time i have seen you before so i have to give you 0.
Profile: 10/10 ... Ok so wtf? I took a spiritual journey from my childhood to today. It was the biggest wtf moment of my life. Your profile tells a story. A story of absolutely nothing, which has 0 lasting profound impact on anybody, yet at the same time you come away enlightened. Satisfied. Fulfilled. TEN. You obviously put so much effort to make it look so effortless. Would give it 11 because of the funny spoiler video, but I can't. Anyway, one of the better profiles I have seen in this game.
Tribe: 9/10 Time! has been spoken a few times on this thread so far. I would agree with most of them. A highly skilled, smaller tribe are always fascinating to watch. With effective leadership you should have a pretty good chance on this world. Good luck!

I started this world fairly late, so stopped. i will be starting world 93 in a few weeks though! till then I thought to keep up with the affairs of this world!

GL HF

xbloodpkx

hmm So were we at ... Don't see a name to review :p . Someone can do me xD

DeletedUser116682

Dwtrnx

Top 100, considering you are clustered in the core, but are starting to noble on the rim I expect this to rise greatly soon! :D
ODA: 8/10 Looks like you have had plenty to do
ODD: 10/10 A perfect 10 because not only are you 15th in the world for ODD, not a single person has managed to take a village off you, deserves complete respect
Position: 6/10 Mainly because you are so clustered which is great, but not so great for future expansion, if you can get it going on the rim this would be increased
Profile: 8/10 Love the profile, interesting, great COA
Reputation: 5/10 I don't know you personally but I haven't played in 2 years so, go figure. It's hard to score people on reputation when people keep changing account names anyway :D
Tribe: 10/10 flawless
Other: Kick it off in the north-east & you will be top 10 in the world if your tribe wins you heard it here first kiddos.

TuggYo

Last edited:

DeletedUser118139

TuggYo

Late start, but looks like your growing well :D
ODA: 4/10 Looks like you've had a bit of fun ;) Good score for a late start:)
ODD: NA
ODS: N/A
Position: 6/10
Nice room for expansion, work on getting the clusters strong :)
Profile: 5/10 Short n Sweet.
Tribe: 6/10 Love the name :) Tribe not that high up yet.
Other: Looking good, you started a tad late but your doing well in your area :D

Sharingan Kakashi

DeletedUser120640

Sharingan Kakashi

top100 good~
ODA: 5/10 dont have target in your area~ only barb..
ODD: 5/10 umm.. maybe you are safe now
ODS: 5/10 ok not bad;)
Position: 7/10 safe but not ideal position for growing. far from front line ~
Profile: 9/10 seem a good man~ i like it without ugly charactar. not my type..
Tribe: 9/10 enemy.. :/ but one of top10 tribe.
Other: good player.

IGN : secreth