Rate the Player Above

Deleted User - 10618707

.smiler

Growth 8/10 - Top 25, pretty decent growth.

Farming 5/10 - Rather subpar farming i think.

OD- 7/10 - Okay

Profile 510

Tribe 8/10 - Decent enough tribe despite my reservations.

Location 7/10 - Could be really good or really bad, dependent on relations with used and how they fair.

CookiesNCream

Lynch

ITz.TD

Growth- 8.5/10. rank 22. Solid player every world

Farming- 9.5-10/10. Very good farmer

OD- 8/10. Conservative amount for good growth.

Profile 5/10

Tribe 9/10- good players and very strong contenders

Location- 8/10- good room for fun and future clusters.

Overall. Good player in a good tribe. Very interested to see how you progress this world :)

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm no IGN posted but i'm guessing you are Lynch on w95.

IGN: Lynch

Growth: 8/10 relative to your position and late start, that is solid growth. it aint ez being cheesy

Farming; 6/10 although it isnt bad, it also isnt amazing, so i guess average should be fine here.

OD: 6/10 Clearing some villas for yourself, so have some ODA, but havent been tested too much. Cant really give any higher atm.

Profile: 3 /10..... but its now a 7/10 for the caesar salad. gratz

Tribe: 7/10 Am keen on the used and abused expression art 18+ films, unfortunately that same enthusiasm does not transfer over to the used the tribe. But it does have some ight members. #doidontilikebdsm

Overall 34 points for you good sir. As an account it is looking promising, so keep it up and the stars will someday be yours. keep it real.

IGN: Yar07

Reaction score

Growth: 7/10 rank 27 decent i think considering your ODD its obvious why growth has slowed

Farming; 7/10 7millo yesterday as the highest still farming, nothing too crazy though farming daily i would assume

OD: 9/10 ODA is normal, ODD and ODS spiked, Admire any acc from paryl that defended DIGGS op and you guys were clearly one :)

Profile: 5/10 : idk its a profile.

Tribe: 8/10 : I rate this tribe highly for the talent inside of it although will they quit half way through the world or keep it running idk.

Location: 7/10 : your position imo is either kill or be killed, you have space to be apart of launches on DIGG and can end up on top of it, yet how many ops will you have to defend to make it through :) either way its a long road.

IGN: WhokilledMickey

DeletedUser105472

IGN: WhoKilledMickey

Growth: 5/10 ranked 27 which is quite decent but due to probable war with FOOLS and high ODD, has resorted to 13 Barb nobling in the last fortnight out of 20 conquer shows that there is getting less room for movement. The frontline of PI, unfortunately the only real growth attainable is out towards rim.

Farming: 6/10 A little less than 7 million on the 27th suggest that this account is taking heavy hits and as a result cannot have their full potential to farm. Doesn't help that all the barbs around you get nobled.

OD: 9/10 Solid ODA and spiked ODD yesterday suggested big movements against them. Commendable you've only lost two villages in the space of a month. Could retake them, we'll see.

Profile: 10/10 I love mickey tbh.

Tribe 8/10 A lot of stick towards these guys for being pusher, but are definitely a decent bunch who so far have consolidated their home. Only time will tell if they can take the whole world over.

Location: 1/10 Just awful really, not your fault of course, but could take some really hard hits in current/future wars.

IGN: Amazing Grace

hurod

Amazing Grace

Growth: 4/10

Farming: 1/10 Very poor for such spread and location.

OD: 3/10

Profile: 7/10 For profile pic.

Tribe: 9/10 Small and well organized.

Location: 6/10 Quite safe location, between tribe. Open to rim.

Uruzian

--G--

Uruzian

Growth: 8/10

Farming: 8/10 In this stage of the game, farming achievements don't really represent farming skills. This is mostly because of good farmers being in war and using 100% of their nukes and other people just got bored of farming. However, your numbers are impressive and show you put time and effort on it. I rated you with 8 because in early game, there were people higher than you.

OD: 7/10 Yeah you are #4 ranked ODA but probably against rim noob targets, as PI hasn't been actively involved into a major war.

Profile: 5/10 Pretty normal

Tribe: 9/10 PI is one of the most skillful tribes that have stepped foot on w95

Location 9/10: Access to the rim, solid front against FOOLS. You are gonna get restricted really soon tho and war is the only option.

Koumadokits

DeletedUser120852

Koumadokits

Growth 7/10

Farming :7/10 Fairly what I would expect, try push yourself one day. See what you can do

OD: 5/10 Rank 17 but only 94 OD, your ODD letting you down big time, Not sure if you support, or no one attacks yummy members.

Profile: 6/10 the usual boring stuff

Tribe: 6/10 rank 3 tribe with only rank 8 OD total, you guys are slacking

Location: 7/10 nicely structure, pretty central in 46, good access to rim, like to see your moving inland also

IGN: RYGIC001

DeletedUser121232

RYGIC001

Growth 4/10 - Eh. surrounded by tribemates. Can't expect to grow when your tribe recruits the whole K

Farming :7/10 Great Job. you spend a lot of time on the game farming. whoop-dee-doo

OD: 5/10 2.3mil nice. could be higher, but i cant judge with my OD. most of it is probably from the failed op on paryl

Profile: 1/10 looks like you are complaining about what the game has become. Every game i can think of, gets shittier over time. Example : call of duty. also, you say you dont sleep/eat etc. are you trying to hint your account is coplayed and active 24/7 just like every other top account? lol

Tribe: 1/10 recruited everyone in the K. Your duke is king of internals. No where to grow. RIP

Location: 4/10 surrounded by your own tribe. no where to go. north is yummy, east is risk. west is ema/paryl, south is paryl/escape

no harsh feelings man, just the truth. Idk you so none of this is based on skill. just what i have observed

IGN: shadowsn1p3rr

DeletedUser120986

shadowsn1p3rr

Growth: 7/10
- Not bad considering you joined later into the world.

Farming: 7/10 - Average.

OD: 6/10 - Might need more.

Profile: 8/10 - Love it haha. I'll pm you in game for more

Tribe: 8/10 - Decent ones. What is your plan though?

Location: 8/10 - Rim position. Very high potential for growth and farming

Last edited:

DeletedUser120852

RYGIC001

Growth 4/10 - Eh. surrounded by tribemates. Can't expect to grow when your tribe recruits the whole K - Hold the core ;)

Farming :7/10 Great Job. you spend a lot of time on the game farming. whoop-dee-doo - gotta love the farm

OD: 5/10 2.3mil nice. could be higher, but i cant judge with my OD. most of it is probably from the failed op on paryl - that failed op which gained us 20 vills and lost us like 5? We've lost more vills to paryl from spys gifting them xD

Profile: 1/10 looks like you are complaining about what the game has become. Every game i can think of, gets shittier over time. Example : call of duty. also, you say you dont sleep/eat etc. are you trying to hint your account is coplayed and active 24/7 just like every other top account? lol - Shhh its my best-kept secret :O

Tribe: 1/10 recruited everyone in the K. Your duke is king of internals. No where to grow. RIP - Don't be hating on Rum :( gotta give him a chance ;)

Location: 4/10 surrounded by your own tribe. no where to go. north is yummy, east is risk. west is ema/paryl, south is paryl/escape - All to be eaten in due course ;)

no harsh feelings man, just the truth. Idk you so none of this is based on skill. just what i have observed

IGN: shadowsn1p3rr

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yar07

Growth:8/10;
good growth recently

Farming: 6/10;your best in a day amount is pretty low for your spread but again in a day amount isn't a good indicator of farming;what is matter is total looting from start of world which I don't know how much it is;if above 500 million I can change the rate to 8/10; if below the rate is ok

OD: 8/10;good supporter for you tribe.

Profile: 7/10 (no comment)

Tribe:7/10
(no comment)

Location: 8/10;good access to the rim and a lot of room for growth.

IGN: Daruis II

Deleted User - 10618707

Daruis II

Growth:9/10; Constantly beating me

Farming: 9/10 Constantly beating me

OD: 8/10; You're okay ;)
Profile: 6/10

Tribe 8.5/10

CookiesNCream

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
CookiesNCream

Growth:8/10 You did cap a couple of good villages in the past and recently too, but you had a few internals which ruins your good stats.

Farming: 9/10
Decent farming.

OD: 7.5/10 Good ODA but almost no ODD so you have never been attacked so far.

Profile: 6.5/10 a couple of funny jokes but nothing special.

Tribe 9.5/10 the best tribe around. It's not bragging if its the truth.

Location: 5/10 surrounded by tribe mates and only one way of expansion which almost makes you a backline account.

ALBANIAN1235
Meti

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Growth:10/10 Rank 1 if it wasn't for the Legend Tudadar.

Farming: 8/10
Not bad but with that spread could be a lot better

OD: 8/10 Top 20 ODA but not much ODD/ODS but that's not in your control :D

Profile: 8/10

Tribe 10/10 Rank 1 for a reason

Going Commando.

.Smiler

Going commando

Growth - 9/10 consistent growth and majority being from war which is good.

Farming- 8/10 decent

OD 9/10 - 6. Overall very good

Profile- 4/10

Tribe- 9.5/10 let's face it w95 knows we are going to win. (Smirk)

Location - 7/10 not the worst but again not the best

.Smiler

DeletedUser121160

.Smiler

Growth - 8/10 good consistent growth with no big internalling

Farming - 6/10 enough but could be better

OD - 7/10 41st overall with 13th ODS, you got 1 AOD early in the game but still AOD is AOD

Profile - 9/10 I like clean shits so I like I like

Tribe - 8/10 4th with 12 members, must be doing their shit right.

Location - 9/10 lots of options to grow and eat off here and there

Looklookpop

Going Commando.

Growth - 8/10 Great area for growing..

Farming - ?/10 Farming is hid

OD - 5/10 You like to hit the attack button, we can't make players attack you

Profile - 9/10 Women in your profile always wins!

Tribe - 6/10 Watch those Rune Villages but thanks for the Coin Reduction.

Location - 9/10 Super nice FL depends on who you are fighting though

DeletedUser65940

Growth - 9/10 - #7 for a reason

Farming - 3/10 - eh, you're 3x the size of me and I am 1 rank below you in farming.

OD - 8/10 - Very good attacker and capable defender

Profile - 7/10 - Its ok/

Tribe - 10/10 - Yeah boiiii!

Location - 9/10 - Nice and spread out with a good frontline

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

Deleted User - 10618707

Growth - 5/10 - Average

Farming - 4/10 - Ehhh

OD - 6/10 - Seems okay.

Profile - 5/10 - Its ok

Tribe - 8.5/10 - Decent tribe with Matt as duke.

Location - 3/10 - limited growth prospects

CookiesNCream