Location - 9/10 - But about to get better

Bacardi Razz

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Growth - Looks a little slow

Farming - Has great farming area shouldn't be no reason why growth isn't better

OD - Could be better

Tribe - Seems to be okay dunno really know beings they haven't had a real tribe hit them this entire world

Location - Getting boxed in and have to go thru Turtles In Ibelin shell whlch will be a very difficult Task

Turtle in Ibelin ( PI s best hater )

arabela

Bali, thx for nice and kind rating. :)

Account just got alive cause me and Roger had a nice and sweet nap till jay joined us. Soon you will see us knocking on your door. I hope you will wait for my visit with cookies. :)

You are a solid account. I wont even look at map, it doesnt even matter. Also, idc about farming, either.

I know your account will get all meassures to stay up and you will be hard to break. I do trust in our abilities to do it, tho.

Good Luck, hun! :)

P.S. Far from me to hate you.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Account just got alive cause me and Roger had a nice and sweet nap till jay joined us. Soon you will see us knocking on your door. I hope you will wait for my visit with cookies. :)

You are a solid account. I wont even look at map, it doesnt even matter. Also, idc about farming, either.

I know your account will get all meassures to stay up and you will be hard to break. I do trust in our abilities to do it, tho.

Sorry to see you playing for PI , you always seem to play for the tribes who have some type issues against me and as long as they have some type issues with me I have nothing nice to say to them for this world my goal is to destroy PI's council for their ignorance .

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Balian

Growth - 8/10 - Decent growth the past 10 days 60+ caps and went up 16 ranks in the past month.

Farming - 4/10 - o_O nuff said haha

OD - 8/10 - Nice amount of ODD/ODS and sure it will increase more soon

Tribe- 9/10 - Rank 1 for a reason.

Location - 10/10 - I'm jealous of that FL, fun times ahead for you.

I-AM-GROOT

arabela

If you dont like the core, we can always help you move to the rim :)

You wanted to join Pi as far as I remember. :) Also, how do i play for tribes that have a problem against you? I met you in w90 where u were my tribemate and in this world, the second we play together, you are my enemy...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you dont like the core, we can always help you move to the rim :)

You wanted to join Pi as far as I remember. :) Also, how do i play for tribes that have a problem against you? I met you in w90 where u were my tribemate and in this world, the second we play together, you are my enemy...

lipssealed.gif

Schizophrenic

Will do BOY

Dont like PI much,but seeing balian beg to be sat when he gets hit will be funny, just like every world.

thats pretty nice of you, balian will be only be hard to crack whilst paryl have the def to stack him, because i can quite comfortably say, when it comes down to it he is a horrible defender

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dont like PI much,but seeing balian beg to be sat when he gets hit will be funny, just like every world.

thats pretty nice of you, balian will be only be hard to crack whilst paryl have the def to stack him, because i can quite comfortably say, when it comes down to it he is a horrible defender

Well I'm glad you find things you do yourself funny , who's account doesn't get sat once in a while when under heavy fire unless they have like 3 to 5 coplayers on it . If I have to beg for my account to be sat considering my positions , so that I can get some sleep , or go to work , or take care of my children then it wouldn't be a very good tribe now would it ?

As far as my defending goes , I'm sure players who went up against me would say other then what you say schizo .

Schizophrenic

Dude ive played with you 90% of your so called defending isnt even done by you, claim to be a troll or whatever you want, but please dont say you are good, you arent, what you are is someone who has made enough of a name and talks enough shite to get out of start up. You are one of the worst players in paryl, even taking into account their god awful recruits from xr.

And you being FL means nothing paryl will have to prop you up for you to get out of it, otherwise you will be exposed for the trash garbage player you are.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
dont say you are good, you arent, You are one of the worst players in paryl

From what I've seen this world I'd say he's been a pretty damn good defender, and not even close to one of the worst in Paryl but what do I know I'm only a nOOb.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what I've seen this world I'd say he's been a pretty damn good defender, and not even close to one of the worst in Paryl but what do I know I'm only a nOOb.

Thanks Otto , there are some other players who seen me in action , I know what I can do , so as far as I'm concerned Schizo is having one of his Me Myself and Irene episode .

Schizophrenic

Thanks Otto , there are some other players who seen me in action , I know what I can do , so as far as I'm concerned Schizo is having one of his Me Myself and Irene episode .

Thanks otto, you have just again proven that even on the externals balian needing big papi groot to save him.
groot and balian
giphy.gif

Deleted User - 10618707

We've all seen you in action

"Guys i have 10 INCOMINGS, IM BEING OP'D. SEND ME 100 DV"

I mean your entire tribe fools got shit on by us. While you sat doing nothing. Dont worry though, soon you'll run out of ex tribemate free villages to eat, and you'll have to try us.

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nerds.

I-Am-GROOT

Points: 9/10 rank 2. We dont consider tudadar anymore. its granted he is a machine.

Farming: 7/10 not bad when u got them barb kings around you.

OD: 10/10 Rank 1 attacker and supporter. Solid.

Tribe: 9/10 Few creases need ironing out but it seems promising.

Location: gonna say a 7. Food still around, but need a front otherwise you gonna be a backline pleb like me which is a sad life to live.

profile: 10 A very well thought out, deep and impactful few words you have there, which truly struck a cord deep within me, and i too wanted to become apart of this "PDT" which you so wisely spoke about.

Yar07

Last edited: