Rate the player above

DeletedUser50073

I've never actually done one of these, so I'll be gentle since it's my first time.

Name: AnonimYs
Points: 101.520 - Not big but growing. Ranked: 184, Up about 70k from 4 weeks ago, so keep it up.
ODA: 226,274 - Ranked 267 - Relatively low compared to points, but based on your ODS I'm going to say you are heavy on the defense.
ODD: 134,424 - Ranked 425 - for your size, I'd say it looks like someone tested you and they lost based on your village win/loss of 13-0. Looking good on not losing villages. I always like to see a clean record :)
ODS: 281,558 - Ranked 46 - Impressive for your size, I would say you look like a good tribe member to have and willing to help out.
Position: I like your cluster. You have a lot of tribe members around you, but I see a few people you could noble in your area. So good potential to grow. I am going to say 6/10 only because of all of the tribe members around you, you are starting to get boxed in a little.
Reputation: I see the 11 year badge on your profile, I like it. I don't think I've ever run into you before. Maybe I have, I know most people have played different accounts in different worlds, but based on this account alone, I have not played with you or saw your name around. You haven't had many public forum posts either, so I guess that helps you to stay anonymous.
Tribe: I see you're running your own tribe. :) Good for you. I like to see people running small tribes and not selling out to the world powers and trying to join them to ditch their people. I hope you can continue to grow and do well in this world.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sicory

Points: 9/10 Pretty solid steady growth with no internals and one barb munch. Quite rare to see nowadays.
ODA: 10/10 always good to have ODA higher than points. You've certainly earned what you've taken.
ODD/ODS: 10/10 Good solid scores indicating that you're a team player and won't let anyone go down without a fight.
Position: 7/10, not the best position but not the worst either. You have room to grow and throw nukes around but won't be seeing the excitement of a frontline account unless you move yourself closer.
Profile: 9/10 simple and to the point I like it.
Reputation: Haven't heard of you but we haven't played the same worlds until now so that's to be expected.
Tribe: 6/10 So far haven't been doing very well when fighting multiple wars. Several have cracked and quit while under pressure. Should things continue the way they are MAD will not survive.

DeletedUser120022

MrRandomGuy

Points: 9/10 very solid growth, keeps on expanding everyday, will be an important player in this world.
ODA: 8/10 ODA can always be higher, but this is already a very nice number. Seems like a player who will be known by his enemies (brutality?)
ODD/ODS: 8/10 both have gone up in the last couple of days, support his tribe mates quite a lot. Sure he is a teamplayer, but he can survive alone as well.
Position: 7/10 Situated in the middle of the world, quite close to the frontline with MAD. His growth capacity can go down bcs he is quite surrounded by his own tribe mates. Players that big should get conquer space fast enough.
Profile: 7/10 Quite boring but good song! First time I listen to it.
Reputation: Haven' heard from him a lot, except a lot of players on externals call him a liar. I am not a person who believes such things fast. So no opinion.
Tribe: Has a big possibility to win this world if they can defeat MAD. Next couple of weeks will be important.