Rate the player above

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, it is always fun to create some love, hate and fun times with this :)

Rate based on the following:

Activity/Growth
Farming
Tribe
Past Worlds (if any)

And an overall rating if you please. <3

Would be quite hypocritical if I didnt rate anyone so... I will rate... Our fallen warrior Boorhong!

Activity/Growth: 12/10
It is only fair to give him a full rating with a few extra points after he did his rank 1 during beginner protection... The rise and fall of this guy is probably the most satisfying thing I have seen in my TW life <3

Farming: 3/10
with a record of 16k plunderers and 2.5mil in a day, I would not call that impressive for an account of his size and position.

Even tho the 1:20 morale limits rim growth a bit, it is still one of the best places to be. He also had a good front against Balkan Express.

ODA/ODD: 7/10
Well rounded acc with 2.5mil ODA and ODD roughly, tho things can be said about how well he kept his villages when gaining that ODD :(

Profile: 9/10
Good mix of cocky yet annoying. I like it

Tribe: 8/10
MEA is definetly showing it can bite, and that it will be here for quite a while. But I am not impressed enough for a 10/10 rating seeing how well Trex & Flex has stopped them

I am on Evil Penguin <3

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Evil Penguin - specifically Olve

Activity/Growth: 2/10
- Lets be real we all know its Nest that is growing that account

Farming: 0/10
- Im not even sure Olve knows what farming means tbh

- Lucky ****

ODA/ODD: 8/10
- With the amount he complains in forums about needing support and what not, how could his ODD not be high

Profile: 0/10
- Terrible joke, get outta here

Tribe: 0/10
- We suck

Overall: 5/10
- Lets face it your just an average player baby <3

DeletedUser121667

Evil Penguin - specifically Olve

Activity/Growth: 2/10
- Lets be real we all know its Nest that is growing that account

Farming: 0/10
- Im not even sure Olve knows what farming means tbh

- Lucky ****

ODA/ODD: 8/10
- With the amount he complains in forums about needing support and what not, how could his ODD not be high

Profile: 0/10
- Terrible joke, get outta here

Tribe: 0/10
- We suck

Overall: 5/10
- Lets face it your just an average player baby <3

Olvedn is bae, you super mean :'(

DeletedUser121667

cterpstra

Activity/growth: 5/10

- Growth was getting good on the rim until devil bunny decided to be mean! although we tried saving you, who can really fight and win against the devil himself :S

Farming: 2/10
- Highest in a day is only 1.2mil and you 197th in the world for in a day looted... maybe ask olvedn for some tips... but make sure your not doing anything for the next 72 hours cause god that boy LOVES to talk about farming :DD

- Stuck in burns core which sucks ass, but atleast you have been trying to relocate! your time will come :*

ODA/ODD: 7/10
- 51st in the world for ODA, so someone has been busy killing things ;)

Profile: 4/10
- TBH i dont really know any panic songs so yeah :p im sure if you like that kind of music then they are going to love your profile!

Tribe: 10/10
- Any tribe that has Sophie in is ofc going to be a 10/10 tribe (P.S miss all you burn guys, love you all lots&lots&lots&lots <3<3<3<3<3)

Overall: 6/10
we friends so going to give you a nice 6, get that farming up and move out of core and youll get a big 10/10 next time :'D

I am on Vaermina

Last edited by a moderator:

DivineWind

Reaction score
Vaermina

Activity/Growth: 7/10:

- decent growth out on the rim, but could be better if there wasnt such a focus on barbling, though i guess its that or deal with low morale rim shite.

farming: 6/10:
good score for villages plundered but lagging behind on the resources. good scores but could be better.

- your in a really good position out on the rim, but you have burn on top of you and visine just below, with bananna pretty much walling off southward expansion for you. all in all your still looking good location wise but your score cant really be higher with such competition for villages in the area being bound to hinder you going forward.

OD: 2/10:
- ODA is quite poor for an account of your size, although this is understandable given that you havent been fighting many players for villages
ODD is very low which is good, it means noone is bothering you, but that kind of hammers home the fact that your oda should be higher as noone has been attacking you to force you to go defense

profile: 5/10:
-enjoyed the throwback to skyrim but without memes i cannot in good conscience rate you any higher

never played a world with you before to my knowledge, and i havent heard anything about you to form an opinion from

Tribe: N/A
no tribe, no rating :(

Overall: 6/10:
a good sized account with plenty of oppurtunities for rim growth, but hindered by bigger players to the east and south. OD is poor no getting around that im afraid. your lack of a tribe could be a positive or a negative for you depending on how this world shakes out going forward.

IGN: DivineWind

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
DivineWind

Activity/Growth: 10/10:

Currently ranked 7. in the world so I'm obviously giving you a 10/10 rating on that one. Nobled lots of internals, but despite barbling being the trend this world, you nobled almost no barbs, so thats good on you.

Farming: 6/10
I would expect better farming from an account that big, only 5.7 mil in a day, but you place high in the villages plundered, though that probably doesn't mean alot if you only have 5.7 mil res.

I think you have a pretty nice location, you made yourself a nice cluster and have villages from soviet to the east and the guys from FATE to the west so still alot to noble, however you do have BURN very close to you so we will see how that plays out in the future.

OD: 6/10
You have nice ODA and I like that, but not much ODD or ODS so thats why I gave you a bit lower rating.

Nice meme and yes, elephants should definetly be a unit.

Past worlds: I'm getting hungry so I don't feel like looking into your past worlds, also I'm new to .net servers and this is basically my first serious world here so I don't really know anything about you.

Tribe: 9/10
I don't know any of you because as I said I'm new here, but for some reason I don't like your tribe. However there is no denying that Visine is definetly a strong tribe and a contender for the win.

IGN: El Bahattee

me.gusta

Love this thread :p

El Bahattee
Activity/Growth: 8/10:

Held off on those barbs till later in game I like that.

Farming: 8/10
Plundered the most villages in a day 5 times. Ranked 17th with most resources plundered. Despite your record not being after an attack breack. Still Robber (Silver - Level 3) though despite starting in the first half of october

Located pretty safely between tribemates. Having only one real border. However this border is shared with FY so dunno. Got some room to grow but dealing with fy could prove to be troublesome. Especially with at the end of death on your south.

OD: 8/10
You're OD scores 5 spots higher than your score rank so no remarks.

The black mass :eek:

Past worlds: N/A
Sorry mate but you skipped yours too ;)

Tribe: 9.5/10
Number one tribe in points and OD. Also atm number one in points/player with a score of 537.897 with Visine in seccond scoring 536.222. Held off of that 10 since they only recently conquered those spots.

me.gusta

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
me.gusta

Activity/Growth: 3/10:

Rank 47, but damn sry - look at that http://www.twstats.com/en104/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9932372&type=&pn=-1
Your entire account size is based on internaling and a some barbs.

Farming: 9/10:
With over 13Mil farmed in a day and ranked 10 in total a quite solid result for that account after new years break, however can't see other stats if robber rank 4 or not.

Kind of spread out, However still safe since MEA is all around you and hardly any threat near the RIM

OD: 2/10: Low ODA rank 80, with being rank 47 player (I guess comes from alot of internaling????) Bad ODD since not getting attacked because most villages are within MEA/RIM territory, VERY low ODS close to 0 - gotta step on that a bit :p

Profile: 6/10:
Who doesn't like Memes? Name of the Account fits picture, however not showing precious Awards :p

Tribe: 5/10:
I don't like MEA, you guys banged Robert Knepper quite hard :p - But still a top Ranked tribe with decent growth and a few decent players in there.

Past Worlds: 2/10:
Actually put in some work to look you up on .nl
https://nl.twstats.com/nl28/index.php?page=player&id=2085171 highest achievement in .nl was 3 villages. Well, better than 1 village I guess!

- MY IGN -
Ragestyles

ps: you won't find any other past worlds on this account since this is a new one and I played the past 10 years on german servers. Highest record there was 12 Mil Points with 1113 Villages.

:p:p:p

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ragestyles

Activity/Growth:8/10

top 20 so solid growth;lot of barbeling but that's today's game style

Farming:8/10
your farming match your account size;

have enough villages around for nobling.

OD:9/10
ok ODA for your size;great ODS

Profile:6/10

Tribe:9/10
rank#1

Past world:N/A

IGN: garry1203

DeletedUser122891

Garry1203

Activity/Growth:8/10

Ranked 12, never nobled a barb, started on the 28th of October and grew at a more than decent speed I would put 10/10 but I feel like he could do better considering all the easy targets around. (Don't be lazy Garry ;) )

Farming:8/10
Good farming, not nobling barbs helps alot to keep your farm runs going.

Really good location, no real threats around and space to grow to the north/west with only "tribe" and "nerds" to put up a bit of a fight, even south if Visine ever go to war with *burn*.

OD:7/10
Good ODA for your size, definitely agressive player, OD is not that high, meaning you've probably never had any big ops attempts on you but 1millions points in ODS meaning he's a good team player and if he doesn't get attacked he will help out his tribemates.

Profile:26/10
Just feelings bro. Love that kind of random humor eheh.

Tribe:9/10
Visine, I use it everyday.
Lots of respect for Visine, hope to see them grow further south and watch a good fight soon against another top tribe.

Past world: don't know you like that :(

IGN: Guan Yu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122859

Guan Yu

Activity/Growth:5/10

Rank 151 (178k points), lots of internalling throughout and recent barb nobling doesn't help your case too much. However, can be expected considering your location.

Farming:5/10
Can't really gauge how well 500k in a day is for your account size as so many are low point villas, however I believe it should be higher on the rim with so many barbs around (i cant really say much as i'm horrible with farming lol)

Horrible location in my opinion, all you have around you are tribe members and *Spark*. All you have as an option it seems is to barb noble and try to cluster up. Good luck to you.

OD:4/10
Rank 513 ODA (100k) very small for an account your size but as i said, i guess it is to be expected with who is around you. ODD Rank 715, however, im sure this will spike int he coming weeks as you guys get some more action. ODS Rank 145 (226k), good on you for supporting the frontline. Your location makes it about all you can do is barb noble and provide support. Keep on doing what you're doing :)

Profile:7/10
I rather enjoyed the profile pic and text, however i say start building some offense and attack these non-tribemates near you to put the quote to use ;)

Tribe:10/10
Don't know much about anybody as this is my first world, however I like that you guys had the cahones to attack WUS (at least i think that is what happened lol) as such a small tribe. Good on ya :)

Past world: My first world, sorry.

IGN: No Flex Zone

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Flex Zone

Activity/Growth: 5/10
Just passed 2 months on the world; decently sized. PLENTY of room for growth though, yet hasn't did much of it. A good amount of caps have been tribeless players or barbs, or inactive players (hd,player1,snailking). If troops were used properly could be a huge account. Only a 5 due to that fact.

Farming: 4/10
1.2m farmed total and 6.7k villages farmed is pretty low for the account size. People were farming that much around 150k points. Especially with the amount of barbs around that number should be way higher due to the fact synergy doesn't really farm much nor does mea so his barbs should be nearly maxed.

PLENTY of options to go different directions. Synergy is to the south and isn't that big of a tribe should be easy close range capping and could even munch on barbs in the cluster to make extra free points etc. Kinda boxed to the north. Also has a buffer from me with the smaller players and synergy blocking wus from his south. So no real threats currently.

OD: 7/10
Decent ODA, ODD, and ODS. So contributing where things are needed. ODD looks to be from a lot of random thrown attacks from southern tribe that was easily stacked on. So that's an extra boost for OD.

Amazing name, reminds me of someone else I know. Nice troll profile text. Sub-par profile pic so drops it a point.

Tribe: 6/10
Very poor communication from what has been seen from them, leadership has been banned a few times, they force internal people at their own will, and have issues communicating with a lot of the tribe members. But solid group of players bound together so keeps the score semi-decent. Proper leadership would help the players there out ten-fold.

Past worlds: 0/10
Rightttt. :D

Overall: 7/10
Focusing on own location for time being would raise the score up. I've personally dealt with incoming from you so know timings are pretty decent. If you had someone that has had past experience to help point a finger and give pointers on what next best option would be would also raise the overall ranking (if followed). So much great potential that will be lost listening to bad ideas/thoughts. Funny guy and great conversations constantly lol.

One of the few people I'll feel bad nuking next week.

IGN: Weird Flex But Ok (some past worlds might be on Mia Khalifa for twstats)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Weird Flex But Ok

Activity/Growth: 10/10
Dude is a monster. Rank 3 and more active than a hyper active bumble bee.

Farming: 8/10
Good farming earlier in the world. Not so much lately. Area has no more barbs...

Love the location. Close to the center of the world with lots of options for growth north, east and west.

OD: 10/10
Rank 5 ODA, Rank 6 ODD, Rank 18 ODS. Rank 6 Total. Very solid OD!

Love Nike Girl Blue eyes make my soul die D:

Tribe: 7/10
Rank 1 Tribe, but also with a family tribe. 10 - 3 :X

Past worlds: 8/10
Consistent player with a good long history.

Overall: 10/10
10/10 Would bang.... wait what?[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser26129

Trex

Dude is a barb munching, internal craving, enemy devouring beast who's hunger has no end (trust me, he been nagging me for one of my vills)

lets be honest, 5.7 mill? that really is pathetic, you could have farmed 5 times that of my villages yesterday alone (which i told you to do)
Although 44k vills in 1 day is pretty nice! plus being next to Flex can't be easy (i am next to Odin i know the horror)

Good location for you, horrible for us, blocking us from hitting MEA, maybe time to internal you Trex?

Rank 12 ODA (really low, internal much?)
Rank 23 ODD (seriously?)
Rank 5 ODS (thats more like it!
Rank 10 total.

Could do alot better, and i am betting he will soon, so ill give it a 7

Profile: 8/10
The 8 is just cus sideways that looks like 2 boobs, so matches the profile pic

Might be a little biased.

Past worlds: 4/10
Probably did some good here and there, but barely anyone heard from him before this world, so ill give it a 4.

Overall: 9/10
One of the most arrogant and delusional (but also probably one of the best) players in this game, he is basicly a young Ragnar, which freaks the hell out of me, cuz i witnissed a young ragnar first hand.
But he is not me, so a 9/10 should be sufficient.

IGM King Snow (for now)

DeletedUser122732

King Snow

Activity/Growth: 3/10
Great growth early game but completely slumped mid game due to being walled in and next door to the Odin account, which is anyone's worst nightmare. Activity issues may have caused this partially as well. But real life calls on us all.

Relative to size was always decent, however in comparison to the world standards was perhaps a little lacking.

8/10 for being in K55 born and raised.

Accounts ODA/ODD/ODS relatively speaking isn't much to shout about.
However, before an activity slump ODA particularly was high in comparison to player ranking.

Profile: 3/10
Meh i can't find the pig.

Tribe: 9/10
Not a bad little collection of delinquents, plenty of drama, excitement and trying desperately to find Trex something to eat.

Past worlds: 9/10
King G has a well documented history and has been in times gone by a big influence both on the externals and in the worlds he has played. Notable with his partner in crime Ragnar.

Overall: 6.4/10

Was intended on having the account rated because it's nothing exciting

The Noble Symphony

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Noble Symphony

Activity/Growth: 7/10

On the low end of top 25, and still yet to hit 1mil. Tho he is still not far from the top as it is very close this world :) Growth seems steady with a uptick the last 7-10 days

Farming: 9/10
Any player over 100m at this point has done a good job, especially considering his position and lack of barbs nowadays :)

Not frontline, but not backline. His closest opponent is Visine, or MEA? Hard to decide. But it isn't the easiest targets to break. Also lacks growing potential unless he can join frontlines, and push through with his tribe :)

OD 8/10
High ODA and ODS, which shows he does support his tribe and does what is needed to be worthy the call of a good tribemate. His ODD is low, but you cant expect that to be high with his position. In general his OD rank is around the same as his point rank!

Profile 5/10
A general lack of banter, memes, and weird profile pics make it hard to appreciate... Tho I enjoy a person who puts the glory on his co's

Tribe 10/10
WUS has so many oddballs and big players, hard to not rate them higher. Definetly front runners on the rankings. Can they keep it up?

Past Worlds 6/10
He won world 5, but there hasnt been much since other than a rank 56 as best on w89. Still seems to pack skills :)

Scary account, don't want to frontline you... Or do I? <3

Evil Penguin

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Evil Penguin

Activity/Growth: 9/10

would be 10/10 but scavenging is for plebs

Farming: 9/10
Good farmer but less plunders then that noob divine strike so -1

ew sweden

OD 10/10
Finally got some man stats after that barbling

Profile 9/10
Penguins are cute, but not as cute as whales

Tribe 10/10
burn best tribe

Past Worlds 10/10
is that guy nest?

IGN: Forged in Fire

Pear

Reaction score
Forged In Fire

Top 20! No complaints there. Kept barb nobling to a minimum, 14 out of 153. Looks like you're pretty consistent too. Growth has been nice over last week or so too.

Farming: 6.5/10

Rank 19 for plundered is good, = to ya points ranking. Nice amount of barbs still around you as you've kept eating them to a minimum. However, no new record for over a month.

Looks like your southern cluster is a little surrounded by Burn. May end up with a front there and with WUS. Your tribe is locking down your main K, looks solid! However, enough barbs to keep growth up if it ever comes to it.

OD: 8/10

Nice ODA, placing two ranks above your point rank. ODS is letting you down, however I'm not too clued up on wars etc. you've been partaking in. Looking forward to seeing ODD and ODS increase!

Profile: 5/10

Extra points for Ari? But a lil' bland, link doesn't even work!

Going to be a strong contender for world winner. Some strong players and sitting securely in rank two with plenty of room for recruits.

Past Worlds: ---

IGN: Pear