Rate the Player above

--G--

Let's have some external fun while we are waiting on the real action on our world!
You probably know how this goes.

Rate based on the following:

Activity/Growth
Farming
Tribe
Past Worlds (if any)

And an overall rating if you please.

I will start by rating a random player.

Player: Farmalarm
Activity/Growth: 9/10 seems a very active account, doesn't seem to have any activity issues in general. Growth is great, almost top 10
Farming: 10/10 2nd in the In A Day ranking, seems to be doing his stuff well
Location: 5/10 Pretty isolated from his tribe, will need some strong diplo and good relations with his/her neighbours in order to survive longterm.
ODA/ODD: 8/10 pretty solid for the time being
Profile: 0/10 It's totally empty
Tribe: 8.5/10 one of the best tribes in the server according to me. But it is too early to say since they have a wide spread along k45 and k44 so it's members will have to heavily depend on individual skill.

Overall 8.5/10

IGN: Icarus*

--G--

You are supposed to rate the player that posted above you and then the next one rates you and this goes on. But thanks:)

DeletedUser120275

I would like to start to get some forum drama here like in good old days

Activity/Growth: Seems great, Rank 1.

Farming: Again rank 1 in yesterdays farming lol pretty good.

Location: A lot of online players are close to you but I believe they are going to be your food xD. There is a very online guy next to you also which is probably your biggest threat, watch out for that :).

ODA/ODD: Rank 22, could be better you are having lots of resources.

Profile: 7/10 I would give 5 but there is a gif.

Tribe: Rank 2 Tribe with active growing players, nice team.

Past Worlds (if any): Just too lazy to check that :p

Respecteer in game aswell

DeletedUser120916

"Respecteer"
Activity/Growth 6/10
Farming 9/10
Location 4/10
ODA/ODD 4/10
Profile 0/10
Tribe 4/10

DeletedUser119197

I don’t like this :/ it’s 2019 you shouldn’t be judging people like this :(

I’m staying out of this :( really upsets me this guys, not fair any nice :( don’t judge just love :( :( :( :(

Unhappy face :( sad face :(

Can someone do me?

El Bahattee

DeletedUser120916

add some comments :D

"Respecteer"
Activity/Growth people gettin their second villages and you are just 2k village
Farming yesterday you did good job
Location not my fav location (hard to grow late game)
ODA/ODD meh
Profile ?????????
Tribe ok

DeletedUser120916

I don’t like this :/ it’s 2019 you shouldn’t be judging people like this :(

I’m staying out of this :( really upsets me this guys, not fair any nice :( don’t judge just love :( :( :( :(

Unhappy face :( sad face :(

Can someone do me?

El Bahattee

Activity/Growth 8/10
Farming 7/10
Location 7/10
ODA/ODD meh
Profile ok
Tribe depend on individual skill

DeletedUser119197

What does “tribe depend on individual skill” mean ?

I’m regards to OD we are completely defensive and no one attacks us :( completely... defensive...

Dot dot dot

The profile rating should be 10/10 because my fucking name is on it

(Mods please don’t ban thanks)

Thanks black pink :)

DeletedUser122972

Player: Icarus*
Activity/Growth: 9/10
Farming: 9/10
ODA/ODD: ??? (it's still early for ODs)
Tribe: 9.5/10

DeletedUser122455

player:Sirius
activity/Growth:3/10
farming:1/10
ODA/ODD: (i don't think that he knows what is this)
tribe:10/10

DeletedUser119197

Player: Freyr.
Activity/growth: really bad tbh not worth talking about 2/10
Farming: really? You are so bad honestly 2/10
OD: yo do you know what OD is? Wake up kid make troops 2/10
Profile: bruh? Put some words on your profile man, you ain’t a king 2/10
Tribe: not worth my fingers touch. 0/10

Player: Freyr.
Activity/growth: 7/10 honestly thought you’d be more pts Because not much good players around you so would of thought you’d rush academy but then again, you are kinda lonely so troops is good too
Farming: I haven’t seen it cause I’m on mobile and if I back out I loose all my work :/ but I’m gonna say, yeah 7/10 pretty decent farming expected you to have more.... ?
Location: soon as you get your full defence army you’ll be able to legit clear all them nubs and eat them ezpz 10/10 swap?
OD: not to high so I like it, 2k could be an easy backtime or something so I’m gonna hope it was (post report ?) 8/10
Profile: from that Intel I can gather you are a king? why the frick aren’t you the duke then dot dot dot dot .... 4/10
Tribe: decent tribe I’d say from first looks spread around all the top 2 Ks, gonna be challenging but who the F don’t like a challenge ;) 8/10

Can someone do me who isn’t a bored potato ? sorry blackpink :( want some words man

El batty I mean El Bahattee

DeletedUser122016

El Bahattee

Activity/Growth : 9/10 judging by the time you spend on foroum :p
Farming 7/10 A descent farm .
Location 9/10 Rim , alone and in no danger
ODA/ODD : too low. This could be good but this could mean your not searching the map a lot :p
Profile : 6/10 a descent profile
Tribe : Can't say a thing about the tribe. Haven't seen them on action , but their start-up is a 5/10

DeletedUser119197

El Bahattee

Activity/Growth : 9/10 judging by the time you spend on foroum :p
Farming 7/10 A descent farm .
Location 9/10 Rim , alone and in no danger
ODA/ODD : too low. This could be good but this could mean your not searching the map a lot :p
Profile : 6/10 a descent profile
Tribe : Can't say a thing about the tribe. Haven't seen them on action , but their start-up is a 5/10

:) yea our OD is awful but can’t wait to mugg everyone around us with our full Deff army :D we have turned people into farms but people forget to make troops so no OD :/ but we are being lazy tbh with farming ha

DeletedUser122920

Player: .Aurora.
Activity/Growth: currently rank 11which means ur doing good job, keep it up 10/10
Farming: biggest loot almost 700k per day so it high up there 9/10
Location: spread out between different tribes and players i am too lazy to check everyone to just will give u 6.5/10
ODA/ODD:
looks like ur having no trouble taking vills, only 7k oda and 0odd with 3taken vills. I think it dsnt make sense to rate before tribe atleast had a war
Tribe: For now Nibiru are complete leaders of this world. 13.061point avg is crazy good. However they are spread between K44 and K45 so i hope other tribes will realize that and wont be scared to stand against you. i will give it 9.4/10 for now
Profile: whats up with that video? xD for cool pic i will give you 8 but will take -3 for that video so 5/10

Rate: IShouldDoMyHomeworkRN

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player
IShouldDoMyHomeworkRN

Activity/Growth 7/10

Two fairly painless caps, decent growth and not looking to be stunted by any threats around. I like the tight first 3 villages, even if it halts farming.

Farming 6/10
Pretty good loot but few plunders. Combined with a decent ODA (rank 25) means most come from clearing and farming players more than barbs, which show for dedication.

Location 6/10
Good distance from the rim, a bit far from the cluster but plenty room to grow before moving inwards.
A lot different tribes in the near vicinity, so depending on diplomacy, good targets to take. Pretty long distances thought. But matter less on 4.25 speed.

ODA/ODD 4/10
Slow increase with a chunk of ODA today. Should be sitting on a good lot of troops due to low ODD and small ODA losses due to small clears only.

Profile 1/10
Empty, boring.

Tribe 9/10
Took an early lead and looked to keep #1 for quiet a while but got outgrown or outfought. Still holding a good top 5 spot with a steady growth. Looks to be a premade which always is exciting.
Hope they don't fall apart.

Past Worlds (if any)
None, unfortunately.

Average: 5.5/10

IGN: Barry B Benson