Rate the Player above

--G--

Barry B. Benson

Activity/Growth 4/10. Rank 300 at the mid game is not very good.

Farming 2/10 I dont think you are even trying to farm

Location 6/10 Well near the tribe, inside k45

ODA/ODD 6/10 Not any significant ODA, but you have done some ODD

Profile 8/10 I actually like this haha

Tribe 6/10 Don't really think you have a great "shot" at the world win, but who knows

Overall 5.5/10

IGN: Icarus*

DeletedUser122972

Icarus*

Activity/Growth 9.7/10

Farming 8.3/10 (for the number of villages he could do better farm)

Location 9.7/10

ODA/ODD 9.6/10

Tribe 9.2/10

Overall 9.3/10

I have done strict review
Icarous* has done the best start up in this world

DeletedUser119197

I have an image where he literly has around 30 3k players around him and most people have around 3/4 haha

Not saying it’s not good, it’s amazing his growth

But why I’m saying is, his location is probobly chop my arm and my leg off for it maybe my peen

--G--

It was hard when all of these guys where hitting and supporting against us, but since we managed to beat them, now yeah it's delicious haha

DeletedUser119197

Yea normally that’s what happens, noobs have a few troops then when they die FUCCXCK it’s a great area to farm and noble

DeletedUser123038

Alpha*

Activity/Growth 6/10

Farming 3,5/10 (you seem a little left behind but have potential to do better)
Location 8,3/10

ODA/ODD 7/10

Tribe 8,6/10

Overall 6.3/10

this is my 1st rate sorry if i have judged you wrong ;)

DeletedUser123033

Child of the sun

Activity/Growth: 8/10 - I guess you could do a little better
Farming: 9.5/10 - Really nice, it's just not a 10/10 because you're not first in the "In a day" ranking
Location: 10/10 - It looks like you got a really nice location for growing, use it
ODA/ODD: 8/10 - it looks like you don't have any serious enemys around you, so mostly ODA's, however, still fine
Tribe: 10/10 - Of course a 10/10 because of the #1 tribe, the most tribes in this world are just garbarge including mine
Overall: 9.1/10 - you've done really well, that's all I can say

Profile: 8/10 - that's something we also usually rate on the german servers, but since it's not rated at all here I'll do it outside of the overall rate. I really like this profile, it's not too much and not too less, it's fine how it is. It's also unique.

Don't judge me for my first rate, I mean, I tried my best, okay? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122940

@AdeLESkalatIOn-.-
I don't think you did this right:

Child of the sun

Activity/Growth:
If we count the growth without the villages you got for free, (2, 3, 5, 13, 14) you're doing pretty bad. 5/10
Farming: Not so good either with the amount of villages you have, we did half of it with 1/5 villages
5/10

Location: You've got a nice location, close to enemies so you will have fun soon :p 9/10
ODA/ODD: You're high in the ranking, but i think half of it came from backstabbing people, so 6/10
Profile: I actually like your profile, 8/10
Tribe:
Bad tribe, they may be number one, but only reason they are is because of backstabbing people. 6/10
Average: 6,5/10

DeletedUser119234

@AdeLESkalatIOn-.-
I don't think you did this right:

Child of the sun

Activity/Growth:
If we count the growth without the villages you got for free, (2, 3, 5, 13, 14) you're doing pretty bad. 5/10
Farming:
Not so good either with the amount of villages you have, we did half of it with 1/5 villages
5/10

Location: You've got a nice location, close to enemies so you will have fun soon :p 9/10
ODA/ODD:
You're high in the ranking, but i think half of it came from backstabbing people, so 6/10
Profile:
I actually like your profile, 8/10
Tribe:
Bad tribe, they may be number one, but only reason they are is because of backstabbing people. 6/10
Average: 6,5/10

trully bro by all thsese which u just typed we can all understand that you are noob.
Activity/Growth: u dont need to max your vills yet you only need resources and academy and farm just for minting

Farming: again you are bad and u dont know what farm is in this point of the server ( talking for the ammounts)

ODA/ODD: im rank 8 in ODDA and as you can see my stats it is not from backstabing people

http://prntscr.com/mhsjeh

so i can only understand that you have low knowlege about this game or you have low iq

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
trully bro by all thsese which u just typed we can all understand that you are noob.
Activity/Growth: u dont need to max your vills yet you only need resources and academy and farm just for minting

Farming: again you are bad and u dont know what farm is in this point of the server ( talking for the ammounts)

ODA/ODD: im rank 8 in ODDA and as you can see my stats it is not from backstabing people

http://prntscr.com/mhsjeh

so i can only understand that you have low knowlege about this game or you have low iq

Imagine being this sensitive about what an stranger thinks of you on the Internet.

4132soccerboy4132

Can someone rate child of the what, sun? Again.

Tip, he sent fakes then left for 12 hours

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It´s amazing how every thread is ruined by some trash talk and random fights, where are the manners and respectful conversations that tw players held so high first years of game?!?! I miss that...

Mutual respect even for the enemy.