Rate the player above

Reaction score
Panchito

Activity/Growth: 8/10

You growed up nice there at the rim, although you are still ranked under top100

Farming / Gathering: 8/10
I'm considering that you are still smaller then most of top accounts, so its not bad at all

Late start, at rim is probably so you can play at easier tempo although war came to you, you are holding good

ODA/ODD: 10/10

I respect players that are ranked better on their OD then on points although OD isnt everything

Profile: 5/10.

Nothing special

Tribe: 8/10

It isnt in top5 tribes but still you guys seems as decent and compact tribe

Overall: 46/60.

imdoo

Reaction score
TeichTheCROlord

Activity/Growth: 7/10
You have some decent number of villages but among the 200ish seems like only 25-30 might have been actual players, others are either BIO internals/merging or barbs. But then again that's what most of BIO has done till now aside from a few. :p

Farming / Gathering: 10/10
You seems to be doing a great job at it

Located on Dragon's front with with as much a growth potential you could ask from a war. A few villages of the back for support as well

ODA/ODD: 9.5/10
Good ODD probably get a lot of OPs planned on yourself. ODA tbh doesn't feel like it justifies the size you are but since your growth was purely based on barbs and internals so not much was gained along the way except maybe for the Dragon war.

Profile: 1.5/10.
Other than the Che Guevara picture nothing much to look at.

Tribe: 9/10
#1 tribe yet hardly even close to being the best. I predict will probably end up not winning this world unless a few players that are obviously pretty good will need to carry the tribe over the line. Also I kinda hate family tribes to begin with which might be very old school but..

Overall: 45/60.

Last edited:

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@imdoo

- Activity/Growth
Rather slow growth and also flat lining the past few days. (3/10)

- Farming/gathering
Also very poorly, both in a day records haven't been broken since January. (2/10)

Shit location, boxed in between allies/own tribe and enemies. (2/10)

- ODA/ODD
Not the best ODA but it's tricky in his situation, same for ODD. Seems to be untested. (4/10)

OK profile, not much to say lol. (5/10)

- Tribe
My mom always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. POP just seems like a meatshield. (2/10)

18/60

My ingame username is Overseas

Defusi0n

Reaction score
Overseas

- Activity/Growth

Rather fast considering the slower start, mostly munching on barbs, with few players/gifted villas 7/10

- Farming/gathering
Considering your location, both seem decent, could have been better because of no threat in the location 8/10

Bad location for anything apart from sending support and growth I guess 6/10

- ODA/ODD
For an account that big, OD seems low, ODA more decent 5/10

Not much of a profile 4/10

- Tribe
Lately tribe seems to be falling apart - otherwise still 9/10

39/60

Defusi0n

Last edited:

imdoo

Reaction score
Defusi0n

- Activity/Growth

Decent growth especially last few days because of johnny ;) 8/10

- Farming/gathering
Not a lot but since I'm on the same boat on you considering the continuous threat of nobles being on the front it's not as bad IMO 5/10

Bad location in terms of holding the villages unless you're getting help with stacking since you don't have a lot of backlines but it's decent in terms of growth opportunity being in the center 6/10

- ODA/ODD
ODA and ODS isn't very impressive but again considering your location I think you get a pass on ODA 6/10

Not much on the profile other than that poster which I like but find a bit random 3/10

- Tribe
My bid for world winners because of their diplomacy, player quality(Aside from a few horrendous ones), and leadership. Having said the main family tribe is still ranked 2nd so can't five a 10 yet :p 9/10

- Overall
37/60

ofcourse, most of this is based on my interaction with you and your tribe

Nocturne

Reaction score
Imdoo

Activity/growth

Only around 400k at this point, but since you are kinda boxed in from the start since the start in THE middle i can understand its harder to grow 5/10

Farming/gathering

Still kinda poor In this Department
But at this point you shouldent farm anymore
Since you use all troops to fight war with

Good potential to grow on enemy villages
Potential fronting both bio and maybe later on TU and Dragon IF it would ever come to that war
However you do lack a proper Backline for support

7/10

ODD/ODA

Not much to say here probobly havent been tested at all except a few skirmishes
3/10

profile:

2/10 some random text and not even a picture :D

Tribe:

Boxed in smaller tribe that got their asses kicked around a bit
Probobly very deff hevay aswell since your not dead yet

3/10

Rate: Nocturne

Deleted User - 848983838

nocturne

Activity/growth

3rd on twstats growth rate consistently top 5-15 overall and thats with your location and being heavily targeted by failed bio ops. 9.5/10 only because you probably could be top 3 and carry hard if you wanted to do so.

Farming/gathering

irrelevant at this point and your location hard to judge how it was early game without numbers and comparison and gathering is impossible in your situation. NA

major frontline, but anywhere else would be a waste. 9/10 for you would probably be 7.5/10 for anyone that isn't elite only negative is probably super reliant on tribe to stack since you have almost no long term backline def to spare besides a few small random clusters but if you wanted them you'd have more so I don't see it as a problem if you don't

ODD/ODA

Not much to say here 11/10

profile:

8/10 the picture always cracks me up as does "abel and the minions" its all simple and effective.

Tribe:

7.5/10 with world winning potential (i dont think anyone is above 8/10 this world atm) dragon and T fam are clearly the two best tribes imo, I like spencer and you guys have some good talent. there was some struggling against ID for awhile, but you then obliterate KND. Bio is a bit of a stalemate but you guys have had the advantage for a bit. With no more rim tribes to deal with, maybe can focus entirely on Bio and make serious progress as they continue to have internal issues.

personality:

8.5/10 this world. not much interaction personally only a bit lately, but good to talk to in the few times there's been on the world chat, some good forum posts making fun of bio that are entertaining

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
Idk man everyone be like KND got obliterated, while both frontline accs quit the game - every council member had accs to sit, who quit before that / majority of trains got stopped, feels bad to actually read this idk, we then agreed to give up the sits accs, who weren’t here anyway anymore to join our Kunis friends

while it was legit
Release, dragon, hydra, wyvern, hold, hold2 and bask vs KND, was legit just 120mil points vs 8 mil, in my eyes they did kinda poorly for that amount tbh

Last edited:

Pear

Reaction score
Ropey

Activity/growth
9/10
Up there in the growth rankings, doesn't look so bad at all. Possibly starting to get land-locked now up in your rim cluster but still doing bits to maintain high growth per day. Recently taken on DRAGON frontline - possibly could be an additional avenue of growth for you when TU inevitably turn on DRAGON - though I'm not particularly sure how good your competition is down there. A lot of TU internals bound to happen at some point soon, hopefully you're on the receiving end of those.

Farming/gathering
-
Again kinda irrelevant at this point

A big boy rim cluster is pretty nice, looks well contained and dense. Never seems to go that for me. You do have a few straggler villages around the place though - not sure why but completely fair. New DRAGON front will be nice if you can fatten it up a lil'!

ODD/ODA
9/10
Hard to expect much ODD from the rim but ODA and ODS are pretty decent. I'd be happy with those numbers!

Profile:
5/10
Nice looking COA but not much to write home about, get some ascii art and you'll be all over it. Good laugh in official Disc though!

Tribe:
5/10
There is just not that much impressive about TU/TD/TI from a complete outside perspective. At least not much seems to have happened. Some promising players like Frainzil, jamieKhunter, theblackadders, (I'm sure others too), and some great personalities like yours and maleboxmike! Would be keen to see how they fair in the wars to come. Feel like TU are behind on their internalling in comparison to others - would be nice to see them start to slim down soon but probably not essential, I'm sure Grim and Klenne have everyone trained very well. I hope TU stay true to their cause and fight the real fight because just like Winter - Old-Sadao is coming