Rate the player above

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Player F A V O L A - duke of ETH family (former duke of Brodis)

Activity/Growth: N/A
In terms of activity the player is very active, rank 65 in Scavenging with 4 established villages is not a bad result, also rank 31 with 4644 plundered villages in a day. I would give him a solid 8 for activity. However I have issues with his growth. F A V O L A has been farming members of his family ETH. boosting his growth with account pushing, incredible farming stats and internalling.

Today he has farmed 1.017.543 resources while he has not been able to beat his village plundered score in 6 days. On top of that 3/5 villages he nobled were his Brazylian friends and 2 were other intenrals.

View attachment 7741

View attachment 7739

View attachment 7740

So really I can not give him more than 0 for pushing accounts and breaking rules.

Farming/Gathering: N/A
Resources plundered: rank 1, with rank 31 villages plundered - still achieved through push accounts and can not be scored.
Resources gathered: rank 65, very decent showing good activity. I would score it 8/10

In a sandwich between PEPE and few core tribes including WET, TITANS and -OFR. Since AD has opened academy AD. they started recruiting in ETH backyard. There are other tribes making it difficult for ETH to grow including Casuals who are putting some heavy pressure on the Brazilian botters.

ODA/ODD: 9/10
25 rank in ODA is really strong, ODDA non existing which is good at this point in game.

Profile: 3/10
What can I say, Brazilian theme, not a big fan of them personally having to deal with them on international tournament. They botted for 3 months before finally got banned. Took way to long to do, I hope it won;t take that much time for support team looking after W120.

View attachment 7742

Tribe: 6/10
ETH merged with Brodis and gave up leadership, they have some good players but most of Brazylian tribe was banned for botting before, they are very likely to get banned again. It is sad to see those tribes coming from Thailand, Kore or Brazil and just think they can break the rules. The tribe is relying on internals for growth, I think original ETH player might have realised they made a mistake and they might split from Brazilians before they get banned.

Past Worlds: 0/10
Brodis got banned on international tournament, they can be top tribe in Brazil but when it comes to following rules they suck deep!

Overall: 4/10
I can see only issues with F A V O L A account, the less we see of this sort of players on .net the better.

I am interested someone make analysis of one of the Kek accounts, I nominate BobOnFire

Greta

Cant wait to see F A V E L A try to noble a real player and not those gifting him them for free.... 37k ODA but all caps are free :oops: :oops:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
everyone praise babin

literal duke of the fastest worldwinning tribe in tw history

true skilled soldier if anything!

Deleted User - 848941109

Cant wait to see F A V E L A try to noble a real player and not those gifting him them for free.... 37k ODA but all caps are free :oops: :oops:

1622582389657.png

1622582401902.png

I was delighted with your in-game ability

can't wait to see the grandiose pp-boost tribe in a classic world without premium features, they're our favorites :)

When it happens he might not even be aware of it, bots doing all the work :oops:

1622582649305.png

You seem to be even better than the other one.

1622582703363.png

I've played the game since its launch, and I've rarely seen players as good as in this world.

Pork an Beans - the Pork

Reaction score
Barb nobling PP whores abusing their Push tribe named RULE complaining about others pushing?? xD

74bfb8b8ee243bfeda6aed50a6c379f8.png

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was delighted with your in-game ability

can't wait to see the grandiose pp-boost tribe in a classic world without premium features, they're our favorites :)

You seem to be even better than the other one.

I've played the game since its launch, and I've rarely seen players as good as in this world.

.Net has no worlds without premium features. Also you'd lose regardless of premium features or not.

SALAMALEKK

Reaction score

I only see people crying, now playing that is good I saw very little. Hang in there and buy resources q soon agent teaches you how to play.

SALAMALEKK

Reaction score
Oh FAVELA cant defend himself so you had to reply for him? :eek:
Also i know this game quite well, but if you were someone relevant you'd know that :rolleyes:

I don't know you well, but from what I've seen so far you only know how to talk and cry ... come show what you know about the game.
You talk about Favela because you're jealous of him, you know you don't beat him in the game... do it like this, when you have a little time, ask him to teach you how to play

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't know you well, but from what I've seen so far you only know how to talk and cry ... come show what you know about the game.
You talk about Favela because you're jealous of him, you know you don't beat him in the game... do it like this, when you have a little time, ask him to teach you how to play
I dont need push accounts to keep up with his tempo, so who is the one who needs to be taught???

And who are you even? a 5k player waiting to get eaten by others in your tribe? Seems to be what that tribe is good for.

SALAMALEKK

Reaction score
I dont need push accounts to keep up with his tempo, so who is the one who needs to be taught???

And who are you even? a 5k player waiting to get eaten by others in your tribe? Seems to be what that tribe is good for.

look at the envy there hahahaha

I found it interesting how you move the market where some sell and others take the opportunity to buy resources quickly... and you must be super human or I don't know what you use to buy resources so quickly hahahahah

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
look at the envy there hahahaha

I found it interesting how you move the market where some sell and others take the opportunity to buy resources quickly... and you must be super human or I don't know what you use to buy resources so quickly hahahahah
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about... :oops:

I also find it very interesting how you dont deny FAVELA using push accs and instead say im jealous he has it and i dont :rolleyes:

SALAMALEKK

Reaction score
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about... :oops:

I also find it very interesting how you dont deny FAVELA using push accs and instead say im jealous he has it and i dont :rolleyes:

what will I deny? something you are trying to invent?
Hahaha look at his envy is growing and you are not. But the game that follows, nothing better than playing to prove something.