Rate the player above

Deleted User - 848941109

you mean how you guys got banned on tourney world, and arguably the most blatant cheaters on speed worlds outside maybe the portuguese.

but sure definitely not cheating....

jajajajaja joke you still try and defend yourselves

support staff is a joke though

again, I think the translator is translating wrong, or you don't have the ability to interpret the text.

all banned players were banned for using scripts that are allowed in Brazil and cannot be used here, we thought at the beginning that Inno's rules were valid for all servers, but each server has its own rules, example is the use of coop in Brazil is expressly prohibited and Ban, and here it is prohibited.

therefore, try another type of accusation, being like a child or parrot, always repeating the same thing and trying to diminish us, it's no use.

Deleted User - 848983838

we didn't bother to look at the rules and got banned for cheating because the most notable cheating servers allows it and we continue to use our cheating tools on every server we infiltrate and use the excuse they are allowed on .br as our excuse and then continue to cheat until we get banned again.

jajajaja

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Back on track to ranking accounts, if you wish to troll or argue move to another thread or find yourself a room.

Account I wanted to rate is feelsbadman, you ask me why, have a look at the profile, I feel obliged to either bring him home to PEPE or at least make him feel better.
1622810940003.png

Activity/Growth: 9.0/10
Account joined on 15th of May (3 days delay) currently being 11th on player ranking with 13 villages. Knowing from personal experience it would take enormous amount of activity, skill and pp to get to top 15 considering the competition.

1622811905891.png

So far feelsbadman has conquered 12 barbs boosting them very heavily with pp.

1622812632614.png

Farming/Gathering: 8.5/10

1622811088472.png
1622811132928.png
1622811159597.png

Farming and gathering is quite decent, 8498 plundered villages (23) gave the account a top of 536,106 resources plundered in a day (14). I believe farming could be a bit better however having 640,319 in gathered resources gives the account combined income of over 1,000,000 , it is solid result considering some of great farmers are missing out on top gathered resources.

K64 is a good spot, far on the rim, mixed with some of STOP players. They will easily hold the area. Interesting to see what Trex will do considering his proximity to Shaggy. Upside to the rim is density and lack of high point villages hence lowered mark.

1622813470474.png

1622813812410.png

ODA/ODD: 9/10
Very low ODA and ODD, smart as it should be at this point. No fighting required on the rim with pp wallet, nukes are important for farming and scavenging then hitting juicy targets at full force when the time is right.

Profile: 10/10
What can I say, <3 PEPE

Tribe: 7.5/10
Called upon by the forces of Kek, Minty has accepted the challenge. Starting small but key, Kek and Rule got half good players ;)

Past Worlds: 10/10
Anyone who knows Paul should agree, great guy, skilled player, charismatic leader, so glad to see him committing to 120 as it will only bring more entertainment for everyone.

Overall: 8.99/10
Overall the account is in amazing shape and it will only get better.

Rank next: Sleepy Joe
Nest

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Back on track to ranking accounts, if you wish to troll or argue move to another thread or find yourself a room.

Account I wanted to rate is feelsbadman, you ask me why, have a look at the profile, I feel obliged to either bring him home to PEPE or at least make him feel better.

Account joined on 15th of May (3 days delay) currently being 11th on player ranking with 13 villages. Knowing from personal experience it would take enormous amount of activity, skill and pp to get to top 15 considering the competition.

View attachment 7852

View attachment 7853

View attachment 7849
View attachment 7850
View attachment 7851

Farming and gathering is quite decent, 8498 plundered villages (23) gave the account a top of 536,106 resources plundered in a day (14). I believe farming could be a bit better however having 640,319 in gathered resources gives the account combined income of over 1,000,000 , it is solid result considering some of great farmers are missing out on top gathered resources.

K64 is a good spot, far on the rim, mixed with some of STOP players. They will easily hold the area. Interesting to see what Trex will do considering his proximity to Shaggy. Upside to the rim is density and lack of high point villages hence lowered mark.

View attachment 7854

View attachment 7855

Very low ODA and ODD, smart as it should be at this point. No fighting required on the rim with pp wallet, nukes are important for farming and scavenging then hitting juicy targets at full force when the time is right.

What can I say, <3 PEPE

Called upon by the forces of Kek, Minty has accepted the challenge. Starting small but key, Kek and Rule got half good players ;)

Anyone who knows Paul should agree, great guy, skilled player, charismatic leader, so glad to see him committing to 120 as it will only bring more entertainment for everyone.

Nest

Thanks for just skipping me lol xD

Deleted User - 848983838

again, I think the translator is translating wrong, or you don't have the ability to interpret the text.

all banned players were banned for using scripts that are allowed in Brazil and cannot be used here, we thought at the beginning that Inno's rules were valid for all servers, but each server has its own rules, example is the use of coop in Brazil is expressly prohibited and Ban, and here it is prohibited.

therefore, try another type of accusation, being like a child or parrot, always repeating the same thing and trying to diminish us, it's no use.

1622844784725.png

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

View attachment 7852

View attachment 7853

View attachment 7849
View attachment 7850
View attachment 7851

View attachment 7854

View attachment 7855

What can I say, <3 PEPE

Nest

1622873771024.png

Deleted User - 848983838

player: Hide on Thicket + favela

Activity/growth 8/10, when accounting for all the push accounts and cheating probably would be about a 3-4/10

good growth by using farming scripts and push accounts. account for the cheating and its a stretch to say they would even be top 100.

Offensive ability 4/10:

good at accusing others of being sexist when they get called out for cheating and defending cheaters

Defensive ability 0/10:

completely unable to defend the cheating brazilians on 120 and tournament world without jawjaw saying BS to whatever half brained excuse they did.

Past worlds: -∞ / 10:

Cheated on tourney, their excuses showed they were cheating on .br, probably every world they cheated to some extents. very little skill.

McCree

Reaction score

View attachment 7852

View attachment 7853

View attachment 7849
View attachment 7850
View attachment 7851

View attachment 7854

View attachment 7855

What can I say, <3 PEPE

Nest
Lol nice write up and good try getting it back on track, sleepy joe is next up i guess or Eakshow Mcgee if u have something against nest

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol nice write up and good try getting it back on track, sleepy joe is next up i guess or Eakshow Mcgee if u have something against nest

Player: McCree

Username: Clearly a player so Scottish, they're Norwegian. 11/10 for Scottishness. 3/10 for Norwegianess

ODA: 9 points. Not bad comsidering he can only play with his nose and left small toe. 4/7

Tribe: RULE. Warpig academy. 3/11

Location: W120 forums. Good spread of posts typical of early start. Opened thread early on. Minimal spam. Generally interesting content. 9/13

Profile: Only time I saw his profile was when he beat me on speed. Obscured through tears. 12/9

TOTAL: 47/50

IGN: KIRK THE WINEMAN

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
KIRK THE WINEMAN

Activity/growth 4/10,

Warpig was pre-registered tribe giving Kirk the earliest possible start. Still he is only ranked 563 with 15,079 point and 4 villages. One could argue that Kirk plays solo and does not use PP, but still he didin;t puts much effort into farming (202 villages plundered is his daily max) and gathering resources is still not optimal for 15,000 points. Normally I would have given him 3/10 but he is getting an extra point for spawning in a clustered pre registered location with not much to noble but his tribemates.

Offensive ability 6/10:
Above average ranking in ODA comparing to account size, also Kirk hasn't nobled any barbs, 2 legitimate player caps which is a ++

Defensive ability 5/10:
Not much to comment on, it is expected not to engage with anyone in early game so low ODD is a rather positive sign.

Tribe: 4/10
It is warpigs after all. As much as I wish Kirk well on W120 we all know how it ends.

Past worlds: 7/ 10:
Kirk has been coming back with his usual crew year after year, not loosing his enthusiasm, only increasing his member list. I have to say even though he has no much success in the game he became some kind of 'legend' of .net , i give him credit for trying and not giving a fuck

Overall: 26/50

Nest

Gag Reflex

Reaction score
I see a lot of Hubris in this post and, i see some Great Players in this world. World Closers. Scattered all over. That they do not post, speaks volumes,

Lets see where it goes.

Nine Inch Nail.
WARPIGS