Rate the player above

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You think you're special that you get people perma banned?
wtf is that stupid comment, has nothing to do with me, in fact, I didn't even report him when he got banned lol
I said that because it is not the first time he got a suspension from the forums. For the type of stuff he posts in these forums i would have perma'd him already. 1 less problem to deal with. Probably only a matter of time before he gets himself banned again, just watch.

Pork an Beans - the Pork

Reaction score
wtf is that stupid comment, has nothing to do with me, in fact, I didn't even report him when he got banned lol
I said that because it is not the first time he got a suspension from the forums. For the type of stuff he posts in these forums i would have perma'd him already. 1 less problem to deal with. Probably only a matter of time before he gets himself banned again, just watch.
I dreamt about you Rage, and in that dream you gave me a.... kiss :OOOO

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
Why shud I got a ban in the first place? Just because I don't support your lgbt movement? We all have opinions on people like that, they just don't allow it to be expressed.

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
^ALL of em are Over rated Barblers! Peasants of TW that We used to mop the world floors with, dragged them behind our Heavy Cavalries across the continents. :) There GEEGEE back to Rate the players above.

P/S : Don't dare rate me peasant! Rate GeeGee.

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LORD BATAN

Activity/growth 9/10:

ABout as active as a player that doesn't co-play can get. Sleep is for wimps.
Constant playing - phone notifications on LOUD. Hard to catch him off guard.

Offensive ability 8/10:
GOod offensive ability once he gets a cluster of villages going. Can come up with some evil schemes as well.

Defensive ability 9/10:
Knows how to stack and do all the fancy backtiming and snipes. If you are an offensive player and caught off guard - you are going to want this bad boi to sit your account.

Tribe: 1/10
What can I say. Last tribe was Hell on Casual 9 at start up/ beginning of middle game. Being in his tribe was like being in hell - worse for us than for any enemy. Took us to Rank 1 and kicked No Cap off the Top Spot. A real roller coaster ride. Never again - my heart can't handle the stress!

Past worlds: ?/ 10:
Not sure how to score this. Brilliant at the start - middle game..... Inevitably ends up getting stressed and angry with pretty much everyone. Will end up rage quitting or just being banned for insulting people.
Currently on a permanent ban - will we see him ever again?

Anger level 10/10
YOu won't see anybody so mad as this.
If you are working with him - one mistake - and feel his wrath.

A real rollercoaster of a ride!
Not for the faint hearted!

Overall: 37/50

(excludes past worlds which I can't score)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mr Shooting
1. Activity: 5/10 ..started on May 2 so growth is slower than expected

2. Defensive ability: 5/10 .. based on odd but again cant get odd if you are not attacked

3. Offensive ability: 1/10 .. 700 oda

4. Past worlds: 6/10.. saw him on many worlds where i played

5. Tribe:10/10.. being a fan of solo tribes

Total: 27/50

Total: 17/40

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

Yes - went well for a PP farm here!

Despite lots of threats to remove me from the core - I've outlived a lot of them like Multiple Wargasms and some of the more unfriendly War Piggies