Rate The Player? AGAIN?!?

DeletedUser43243

396 iamcooln3 13th 2.396.958 246 9744

Position: 5/10 Terrible for anything other than hugging!
:)
ODD: 3/10 Good for hugging
ODA: 4/10 Better for warring
Famousnosity: 7/10 I find him rather pleasant!
Tribal Famousnosity: 8/10 They are in the top 20 and they have 'the sex)

All in all not bad if you wanna stay in the game!

DeletedUser

396 iamcooln3 13th 2.396.958 246 9744

Position: 5/10 Terrible for anything other than hugging!
:)
ODD: 3/10 Good for hugging
ODA: 4/10 Better for warring
Famousnosity: 7/10 I find him rather pleasant!
Tribal Famousnosity: 8/10 They are in the top 20 and they have 'the sex)

All in all not bad if you wanna stay in the game!

hehe true we have sele..... and Dim....... thats an automatic 8 :)

DeletedUser

i have an idea ill stack a village and you send every nuke youve got at it :icon_wink: thatll bring up your ODA and my ODD

netjakdim

Don't even worry about rating me I know my levels are barely enough to rate a 1 however I heard that Susie was over here giving out Cookies and Hugzzzzz

Cool sir, I have a better idea let me stack one of your villages I need to kill off some defensive guys so I can use up some iron. Tis a sad day when you have to mint coins 1 at a time becuase you keep losing iron otherwise.

DeletedUser

ok then i think we should all work together, to help each other :)

DeletedUser

Senorita Q:

Position: 6/10 Unless wisdom war reopens :lol:

ODD: 8/10
ODA: 9/10
Famousnosity: 10/10 :icon_razz:
Tribal Famousnosity: 8/10 they have had their times :D

DeletedUser

cane9

Position: 7.5/10

ODD: 1/10 Poor 750k odd
ODA: 7.5/10 good 8.5 mio
Famousnosity: 7.5/10
Tribal Famousnosity: 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

kitex1

Kinggranit180 (the stumps ant)

Position: 8/10 - (would give you a 10 if wisdom vs mojo/dom still going had plenty Front liners)
ODD: 6/10 - Needs a little bit more action but not too bad, relatively close to your PW rank.
ODA: 7/10 - Abit more work could be done (throw a few more nukes SABRE's way) Just above your PW rank.
Famousnosity: 5/10 - Still sumo's ant! Time to get out from under his fat and find your own path!
Tribal Famousnosity: 10/10 - Wise S Best tribe on W17

PS If you had asked to be my student you be alot better then you are now (sumo's a noob)

:p

DeletedUser

Kitty kitex1

Position: 9/10 - Great position back in the DOM/Wisdom war, because he had so many villages in K78 was the only reason why he was able to take a few off me. Moves where the action is but yeh... you know what I mean.
ODD: 5/10 Avarage ODD, but ain't a bad defender :)
ODA: 9/10 good 42.6 mio - great ODA for his size and doesn't get it just by randomly nuking people.
Famousnosity: 8/10 - probably most of the world know him for one reason or the other, basically he's a noob.
Tribal Famousnosity: 1/10 - Yeh, I left out a zero behind the "1" on purpose :)

DeletedUser

Sumosland

Position: 7/10: You are verry spread out, which means you follow the wars.. This is good and explains your position. Though you might get in trouble if your tribe would get hit hard and you need to rely on own supprot.
ODD: 9/10: verry good. You have destroyed many incommings
ODA: 9/10: Nothing wrong with this.. top 20
Famousnosity: 8/10 Pretty well known. Ingame as on pnp
Tribal Famousnosity: 9/10 One of the leading tribes in this world...

DeletedUser

Kinggranit180 (the stumps ant)

Position: 8/10 - (would give you a 10 if wisdom vs mojo/dom still going had plenty Front liners)
ODD: 6/10 - Needs a little bit more action but not too bad, relatively close to your PW rank.
ODA: 7/10 - Abit more work could be done (throw a few more nukes SABRE's way) Just above your PW rank.
Famousnosity: 5/10 - Still sumo's ant! Time to get out from under his fat and find your own path!
Tribal Famousnosity: 10/10 - Wise S Best tribe on W17

PS If you had asked to be my student you be alot better then you are now (sumo's a noob)

:p

I dont have time to improve my odd and oda now since school started. One thing sumo doesnt defend me, he doesnt support or clear villages for me he used to do that when i had 300k, thats why i call myself his ant but im independent. And u still dont know what i can do im just busy. By the way i have 75 nobles ready and ill use them soon enough :) And by the way im on my own path i havent chated with sumos since august i was busy damn ill mail him right away. I only like sumos a lot and i will allways say he is my master.

And since im the best student in class, i play the guitar 3 hours a day, play basketball, get time to hang out with my friends 2-3 hours everyday, in fridays 6-7 hours. And i go to english course, and guitar lessons. And i study 3 hours a day. U see and i play good tw. That is quite an achivement. In summer when i had more time i nobled 50 villages in 1 week. I can do that if i have more time. on the next summer im plaing to make 2.5 mil during the sumer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whipped

kinggranit180

Position: 6/10: Spread out but does have some villages near frontlines :p
ODD: 5/10:
ODA: 6/10:
Famousnosity: 7/10 You either like him or hate him :p
Tribal Famousnosity: 10/10

DeletedUser

Whipped

Position: 6.5/10: spread out enough... but not enough.
ODD: 7/10: less than me, but then.. not everyone is that awesome
ODA: 9/10: top 50 so good.
Famousnosity: 8/10
Tribal famousnosity: 1/10 sorry who? sorry man

DeletedUser

kinggranit180

Position: 6/10: Spread out but does have some villages near frontlines :p
ODD: 5/10:
ODA: 6/10:
Famousnosity: 7/10 You either like him or hate him :p
Tribal Famousnosity: 10/10

Nah everybody likes me some only pretend not to like me :)