Rate The Player Thread

DeletedUser

Daethon has no ign so:
Player AdzDev:
TW stats is down (AGAIN!!!) so leaves me with not much to work from but ill give it a shot haha..
Ranked 12th which is not an easy thing on any server so congrats on that, however OD is pretty poor ranked down at 30th, is this a lack of red dots? or a turtle playing style?
well that was pretty pointless haha, I cant see any nobling records or map positioning.

My W45 IGN is the same as here haha.

Someone wanna send me resources??

DeletedUser88837

you forgot the third option. If someone is that large and has that low OD. Obviously they are very good at picking targets to noble. And by going from his conquer list with a median of 3k-5k (i forget which twstats is down) I'd say that means he's a smart player. :) Also sexy in a crimson bikini.

DeletedUser

Daethon has no ign so:
Player AdzDev:
TW stats is down (AGAIN!!!) so leaves me with not much to work from but ill give it a shot haha..
Ranked 12th which is not an easy thing on any server so congrats on that, however OD is pretty poor ranked down at 30th, is this a lack of red dots? or a turtle playing style?
well that was pretty pointless haha, I cant see any nobling records or map positioning.

Looks to have been rimmed.... Terrible accounts on all worlds played.

Epic Fail 0.01 / 10

DeletedUser

Seems to be beating me in k67 Rubbish player, Not very good can't do anything right not even Take a barb!

Epic fail 10/10

DeletedUser

Daethon has no ign so:
Player AdzDev:

say 'HAHA' again i swear to send you a doggie bag from hell.

DeletedUser88837

as for dntempire, low village count but a decent ODA rank. Very low ODD which leads me to think that he hasn't really been "tested" yet. so we'll have to see. Expand brother expand! I expect to see 4 villages a week for a month then 6 villages a week. So forth and so on!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Decent total od, almost all ODA so that's a good plus, rank 13, an interesting thing is one day you noble 2 villages, the day before 3, and the day before that you nobled 9, I'll give you another plus for an obvious high activity level and a quick nobling rate, which makes me think you'll raise in rank even further.

9/10 (only cuz yer not rank 1)

(to the player who will rate me, keep in mind I just started world 45)

DeletedUser86073

Not to bad for where you are and when you started. But i can't much other than barb nobling in your future :/ Not many targets.

DeletedUser88837

Adz= sexy in a dress. Good ODA although he complains about it all the time, good ODD (one of the only things he DOESN'T complain about), likes to yell at people alot. I'd give him a 9.5 out of 10 because he's not yelling at people atm. I'd also like to state that he is donatello and I hear turtles love pizza, which means they love cheese.

DeletedUser

If by cheese you mean R4KI villages, then yes he does :)

^^^

Noob :lol::icon_rolleyes::icon_razz::icon_eek::icon_surprised::icon_neutral::icon_wink::icon_cry::icon_confused::icon_smile::icon_twisted::icon_evil::icon_redface::icon_sad::icon_idea::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Alright, let's play a little game here. Just name all the account names I've played under.... or at least the worlds. (W21 should make this impossible)

DeletedUser

Highlander on W6 and Highlander on W45 is all I know of you, pal.

I'm sure you've played tons of Puffin/PnP accounts in W21. But heck, who hasn't. Even I have played a Puffin/PnP account. oO

DeletedUser

Highlander on W6 and Highlander on W45 is all I know of you, pal.

I'm sure you've played tons of Puffin/PnP accounts in W21. But heck, who hasn't. Even I have played a Puffin/PnP account. oO

And you're a fellow POKE! <3

Dang, I almost forgot you were in the most awesome tribe ever together with me. xD

DeletedUser

5/5, somethin tells me your one of the players who knows it all and has done it all before :)