rate the Player/tribe

Bcardi

Who said i did the merge to get Rank one ? i dont want to talk about how u got to rank one with nobling barb etc. i didn t started it , u did it. u talked about me without me saying anything about you.

Well since you bring it up. 18 of your 29 conquers are internals. 1 being barb.

Now we have 2 of our 29 conquers as internals.(Me moving over) We have 5 barbs. 2 were players that we were rimming. 3 were for churches.

So explain to me how you are comparing your conquer record to ours?

DeletedUser

Well since you bring it up. 18 of your 29 conquers are internals. 1 being barb.

Now we have 2 of our 29 conquers as internals.(Me moving over) We have 5 barbs. 2 were players that we were rimming. 3 were for churches.

So explain to me how you are comparing your conquer record to ours?
i m not comparing, my co has worked for his villages too, so we didn t get the villages without hard work. the barbarian i nobled was a player and had troops, and i back again , i didn t started this conflict, but you guys started flaming me i think, and i m defending myself and saying my opinion, and u guys should live with it.

Bcardi

1. The most loyal player? -gRim Sleeper
2. The most talented? -Zero Tolerance.
3. The player you see going through to the end? -Most of Pacman
4. Best leader ? -Zero Tolerance.
5. Best Tribe? -Pacman
6. A tribe you think will last long? -Pacman
7. Most courages player ? -Lemon.Drop
8. Most Helpful player ? -idk
9. Most advise giver ? -Zero Tolerance.
10. Best sense of humor ? -Rawr Mode

Bonus: If there was someone you could have a war with (player v player or tribe v tribe or friend v friend) just to wipe the smugness of their face, who would it be? - Lucaya vs gRim Sleeper

DeletedUser

Haha Well thanks for writing, wanted to see who to look out for ;) since i just join this world. Not really planning to go far unless something good turns out but w59 i will be:)

DeletedUser

1. The most loyal player? -crimsicle

2. The most talented? - =starkiller= (biased sorry, if he got off his arse and made a tribe it would rock) lmao

3. The player you see going through to the end? - SeaBassQQ

4. Best leader ? -zero tolerance

5. Best Tribe? -pacman

6. A tribe you think will last long? -Fork

7. Most courages player ? -anyone living within spitting distance of the top 5 tribes and having less that 20K points and
not restarting :p

8. Most Helpful player ? -again seabassQQ for not going to town on me when I nobled a bonus farm village near me that happened to be a farm of his (I was cramped by my own tribe and looking for growth)

9. Most advise giver ? -anyone willing to take time out of their day to actually teach a new player how to play this game properly to try and revive TW

10. Best sense of humor ? - me

Best phrase and opinion seen on this thread good job

as we all know how this GAME as so much deceit and arrogant players

DeletedUser

Who said i did the merge to get Rank one ? i dont want to talk about how u got to rank one with nobling barb etc. i didn t started it , u did it. u talked about me without me saying anything about you.

16 out of 30 of your conquers where barbarian/internal. It doesn't matter that he had to work to get those villages. Mainly 2 players even if smaller usually have more troops then 1. In any case you should be around 140k + without your internals.

i m not comparing, my co has worked for his villages too, so we didn t get the villages without hard work. the barbarian i nobled was a player and had troops, and i back again , i didn t started this conflict, but you guys started flaming me i think, and i m defending myself and saying my opinion, and u guys should live with it.

He has 7 conquers, 4 of them barbarians 3 internals. Probably he launched the train and the player just restarted. In any case he worked more for his villages.

Your posts don't really make you look better, mainly worse.

DeletedUser

16 out of 30 of your conquers where barbarian/internal. It doesn't matter that he had to work to get those villages. Mainly 2 players even if smaller usually have more troops then 1. In any case you should be around 140k + without your internals.

He has 7 conquers, 4 of them barbarians 3 internals. Probably he launched the train and the player just restarted. In any case he worked more for his villages.

Your posts don't really make you look better, mainly worse.
Your opinion, and thx i respect it

DeletedUser101836

1. The most loyal player? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
2. The most talented? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
3. The player you see going through to the end? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
4. Best leader ? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
5. Best tribe? - insan3
6. A tribe you think will last long? -insan3
7. Most courages player ? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
8. Most helpful player ? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
9. Most advise giver ? - xbloodxthiirstyx-
10. Best sense of humor ? - i think you know who