Tribe - 5/10 they all from world 109 toxic tribe
Village - 10/10 looks strong rich guy

Overall 80 /80

Last edited:

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player: ColdFoodChef
Location - 7/10 , decent area good room for growth.
farming - 3/10 only 600k thats poor for your village size.
Scavenging 10/10 Scavenging really well in the top 5.
Profile - 9/10 creative some funny stuff on there.
Tribe - 5/10 don't know many personaly so cant overly comment.
Village - 8/10 - doing well decent growth.

Ingame name: FamousInferno

Last edited:

Pear

Reaction score
Player: FamousInferno
Location - 8/10, Depending on diplo, some good room to grow. Clustered super nicely close to core with a decent 4 continent spread out in the NE.
Farming - 8/10, might be some room for improvement based on size, but probably a lot of competition and a lack of barbs these days. Still held very strong in the top 5/10 for a long time. Nice job.
Scavenging - 10/10, big boy numbers. No faults imo.
Profile - 4/10, the nice lil gif COA scores points, but nothing too fancy in the description
Tribe - 6/10, very top heavy tribe atm. Which rings true for a lot of other tribes too. Roster looks good from a quick glance but none are really known to me personally.
Village - 10/10, maxing them out pretty fast, nice growth!

IGN: God of Thunder

Doctor Strangewar

Reaction score
Player: God of Thunder
Location - 8/10, nice main cluster, a little pocket, well positioned for a frontline expansion or new cluster
Farming - 6/10, farming is tough when there aren't many barbs and players to farm, but I would expect higher farming watermark
Scavenging - 7/10, there's a script for everything
Profile - 9/10, impressive achievements (what is shown), and fun throwback to 80s, graphic is a little tired but appropriate
Tribe - 9/10, solid team, well diversified, only minimal dead weight
Village - 7/10, big spreads from small to big villages, but some great power house villages, overall good.

IGN: Doctor Strangewar

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player: Doctor Strangewar

Location - 7/10, nice spread out clusters making decent use of the churches. A bit locked in by tribe but depending on diplo could expand nicely, especially west
Farming - 9/10, great farming, edited from 8 because didnt take into account number of great farmers in your tribes, competition holding you back not lack of effort :)
Scavenging - 6/10, decent number but either offense heavy or supporting tribemates a lot. (not supporting tribe as 6400 ODS)
Profile - 10/10, I love short and sweet profiles that make you laugh without saying much.
Tribe - 9/10, good location with lots of room to grow west freely and secure rim location. Spoken to some of the guys and seem great group of people :)
Village - 6/10, lots of medium sized villages and no maxed out villages. I expect huge amounts of nobles/coins given the amount of resources you have coming in from farming/scavenging and lack of village buildings being pushed. Probably have a 3:1 troop to point ratio though which is nice :)

IGN: No Flex Zone

Last edited:

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Player: No Flex Zone

Since so far this thread (reddit/r/roastme) has been Pear players tugging off other tribes, I figure I'll follow suit :cool:

Location: 6/10, I am not envious of your location at all, looks like you could be on two possible fronts and then are landlocked by your tribe. Seems like your growth is going to be hard fought for this entire world.

Farming: 9:10, super impressive especially considering how few barbs there are in the core and how many active players there are farming them. 70k plunders makes me think you want it the most though.

Scavenging: 7/10, for your size you should probably be scavenging a bit more, but I guess you've been putting an emphasis on farming so that makes sense.

Profile: 9/10, Short, to the point, fitting silver back picture, but sad you're not sharing any achievements.

Tribe: 9/10, I don't recognise too many names, but you're obviously killing it in size, growth and OD, but with arguably the hardest position on the map. Much like your own growth, this is going to be a hard fought world for you no matter how you cut it.

Villages: 10/10, almost all of them are maxed out/ nearly maxed out. Should be a solid baseline to work from.

OD: 10/10 I'm gonna add this in, because I think it's a pretty relevant omission , being so high ranked in both ODA and ODS says you're doing a lot of the heavy lifting for both yourself and your tribe.

Overall, I cant fault your effort, commitment and success in this world. But you have not made this easy for yourself hey ;)

IGN:-Fac-

DeletedUser125029

I guess i'll hop in and give you all a chance to roast someone...

Player: -Fac-

Location - 6/10. Some potential southeast but other than this a jump for a new cluster (likely west) is needed (EDIT - i now see a nice bonus cluster with plenty of room. 7.5/10)
farming - 5/10. Should be higher, although completely locked in with minimal barbs explains it
Scavenging - 9/10. It all makes sense now
Profile - 9/10. AOD = big baller brand move. Also enjoy the village names. But no one gets a 10
Tribe - 9/10. Number 1 tribe, some good players and nice people. Treat yourselves to something nice this weekend
Village - 7/10. Half lot in the 6-10k range, but half below. Not sure if you're following a specific village build

IGN: Matt Rider (do your worst)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Shoot guess its my turn.

player ~ matt rider
Location : 7/10 I see room for you to move with out too much issue, But I say start moving and make some new clusters.
farming: 5/10 pretty good being your locked on barbs as No Flex Zone tear them up and leave little to get.
Scavenging : 6/10 not bad at all being you been support and taking heavy loss your self and still hit over 400k.
Profile : 5/10 avg and simple,Tell your B-ball fan.
Tribe : 3/10 wont get into details of why, But I have had talks with Limited Edition about your guys tribe.
Villages : 7/10 Points mean little to me, I'm more into the builds and how fast I get the troops out, and get max troops possible
ODD/ODA/ODS : I say you taken some heavy hits and been help out your members more then anything, It makes me think your more caution on attacking and into help and wait to see when to make your move.

well that's what I can see, If it correct or not will see. ;)
IGN: Mr Blood Frenzy

SentrySeven

Reaction score
Lets see how this plays out

Player: Mr Blood Frenzy
Location: 6-7/10 (Due to action facing) Not bad, your whole game will likely depend heavily on tribal Diplo and how you guys manage to work your way out of that pinch. Will be interesting down there.
Farming: 5/10 High competition in your area would be limiting success, hard to keep motivation for farming with 0/240 hauls.
Scav: I expected this to make up the numbers of the farming, was slightly disappointed but I'm not going to be the pot calling the kettle black! Lol.
Profile: I like it.. (AllHailDiazBrothers)
Tribe: Play with and know a few of those guys, happy to see you's make a run in this world, will be fun towards the end! ☺
Villages: it's hard to say going just off points and such a slow build world, I'm sure you're working hard pumping out rax/stables/farms.
Oda/odd/ods: 7/10 Respectable.. slaying enemies and helping tribe mates, not the biggest numbers but respectable nonetheless. I'm sure we will see you round a while longer yet. ☺

Overall: 7-8/10, forums presence gives bonus points

Hope I didn't fail that too bad, recently moved houses so doing background checks on mobile phone is a bit tedious haha!

IGN: Prime Minister Smith
Nath ☺

**Edit - I just noticed you're in the sister tribe, same comment applies though regarding the pinch

Last edited:

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
Player: Prime Minister Smith

Location: 8,5/10 - Plenty of room to grow in the rim and a second cluster to potentially enter k44.
Farming: 7,5/10 - Good farming but you can do better with the amount of barbarians near you and the spread of your villages.
Scavenging: 5/10 - I would honestly expect more from your many villages.
Profile: 7/10 - Nice and simple but nothing special.
Tribe: 8/10 - You seem to know what you are doing. Good positioning and fast growth.
Villages: 9/10 - 7,5k village average in this time in the world is really good. Not 10 only because players like tudadar and your tribemate *Caligula exist.
OD: 10/10 - You never stop attacking so ODA is very high. ODD shows you punished the guy that attacked you that one time. ODS is low, but your tribe hasn't been attacked much it seems so no reason to lose points from there.

IGN: Dont Mind Me

Roast me freely.

Talli56

Reaction score
Player: Dont Mind Me

Location: 7/10 - Not much room to grow in the centre. Seems like you guys are pinched in and it depends may depend on diplomacy to where you could potentially grow next. Bordering La Resistencia and Disney. Seems they have the Rim and expansion space.

Farming: 8/10 - Good farming considering the lack of barbarian villages around you and the level of competition from other players.

Scavenging: 9/10 -I guess this makes up for the farming, being barricaded in and so on. But top 50 for scavenging at 1.6m however, its been 12 days since you hit that score again or beat it. Unless there is something thats going on down south this should almost always be improving.

Profile: 3/10 - Simple, not much too it except the showcase of achievements from world 114. Maybe you want to spice it up abit or remain lowkey. Maybe your a player with a new account....

Tribe: 8/10 - Good positioning for the tribe. I reckon you guys will be a key player into how the future of the world can potentially turn out. However, Diplomacy and merges with that many players may certainly cause a problem. All 3 tribes in the top 25 so its good! At a glance i dont recognise any player names apart from maybe 1 or 2 so its interesting to see you guys have banded so well.
I see you guys have also taken part in a war/some wars. Good ratio and seems you guys have done well on the Attacking end which has allowed you for no need to defend.

Villages: 8/10 - 6.4k village average in this time in the world is really good. But to me personally, if you have a village with good pits/stable/barracks and your pumping troops, thats what really counts !

OD: 7/10 - Some Really good OD stacked overall for all three of the tribes. But ive seen some other tribes having much more by themselves. Seems like you guys havnt either really been attacked much or need to attack anyone else at the moment. The near future i hope should change this around and change the world so far.

I hope thats fine, maybe a bit harsh maybe not:p First time doing this:p

Overall: 7.14. Solid player and thats what we need in the community!

IGN: Talli56

Turambar

Reaction score
New player so i don't think i am a great judge but gonna try.
Player: Talli56

Location: 7/10 - A few close by clusters, making a big somewhat spaced out cluster , still a little bit of room to grow on some barbarians , also pretty close to the tribe borders , which can be both good and bad I guess.

Farm: 7/10 - Good numbers overall , you have a lot of competition , the only issue is that it has been a long time since you stablished your record.

Scavenging : 1/10 - Best was almost 2 months ago and extremaly low,

Profile: 3/10 - Simple , you know nothing Talli56 Snow.

Tribe: 9/10 - Sister tribe of the top tribe, and a very good tribe on it's own

Villages:9/10: Awesome villages , you are very close to the best points/village.

OD:7/10 - This is the hardest for me to judge but it's good i guess?

Overall: Awesome villages and tribe, probably should scavenge a bit ( or a lot) more.

ING: Turambar

Last edited:

ZodiacEra

Reaction score
Player: Turambar

Location: 6/10 - A good amount of villages near you to noble, only downside is that your surrounded by your tribe, time to move further away. Your position right on the behind of Rule3 is somewhat worrying for you, lets hope you escape notice long enough.

Farm: 6/10 - not bad but not great for your size should probably change your method to get maximum efficiency.

Scavenging: 4/10 - honestly not that great at all, would defo recommend do something different to help get more there.

Profile: 9/10 - im a big LotR fan so you get bonus points from me there.

Tribe: 6/10 - quite small, and definitely going to end up as food for the big fish around you, but overall your tribe has decent activity and growth for their sizes.

Villages: 5/10 - half of them are good, half of them are really really low, so half score.

OD: 7/10 - for your size, its pretty decent. Your ODA shows you are somewhat aggressive, ODD shows no one is really attacking you, and finally your ODS shows you are a team player to help out your buds. Not bad overall

Overall: 43/70 not bad my friend.

IGN: ScrubLords

~Zodiac~

Last edited:
Reaction score
Player: Scrublords

Location: 5/10 - Not much near you to noble and you are not very close to any frontlines. Surrounded by your tribe so I am keen to see where you head next

Farm: 10/10 - Plenty of farming going on there and at this rate, you should keep heading up the rankings.

Scavenging: 9/10 - Pretty good scavenging going on there

Profile: 4/10 - You have your own picture which is the only thing that gives you a higher score. Nothing about your profile stands out other than there are 3 players on the account.

Tribe: 7/10 - Quite small on the world stage, however you are part of the larger PQ family and as such have good location with the RIM pretty much secure behind you. Plenty of potential there if the right diplomacy and wars take place!

Villages: 8/10 - Most are where they should be.

OD: 7/10 - for your size, you have very low ODA although you clearly send your troops out to the tribe which is what we want to see here :)

Overall: 50/70

IGN: T bone steak

Reaction score
46f5a556d72a43ade10a5b961d5a4776.png

Twisted Legacy

Reaction score
Bringing this back on subject
Weird Flex But Okay

Location: 5/10 - Nice little cluster which was gainable through tudader gifting resources and a few villages to start nobling large

Farm: 3/10 - Farming room is low, has farmed quite nicely.. will probably become a farm soon

Scavenging: 9/10 - Pretty good scavenging going on there

Profile: 4/10 - Shows your a quitter.. having been accused of having no skill you should be dodging and fighting to hold your own..

Tribe: 3/10 - Tudadar made your tribe a future threat which resulted in your tribe being targeted by multiple.. If he had grown a bit smaller and kept around rank 2 or 3 it probably would have only been the members in your tribe who are disliked targeted

Villages: 8/10 - Most are where they should be.

OD: 7/10 - This will change over the course of the war

Overall: 25/70
Mainly because of the quitting notice on the profile

IGN: *Winston Churchill

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
*Winston Churchill

Location 5/10 - Tribe dominate the area pretty well, plenty of barbs to farm, diplomacy easy with PQ and south to pear probably. Lack of potential growth though.

Farming 1/10 - great farm area probably never even farm though with under 1 Mill

Scavenging 1/10 - definitely got enough troops to do 1.5 mill per day if farming but not even top 300.

Profile 7/10 - big up Winston, don't remove his statues!

Tribe 5/10 - good big members but can see just 4/5 accounts going to pear or PQ, nice bunch though.

Villages 7/10 - good for size but not surprising due to slow growth

OD 7/10 - 5:1 OD to points so can't really complain

Overall: 33/70

IGN: RefinedGentlemen.

Deleted User - 11007773

Refinedgentalmen.

Location - your villages are spread out over 5 different K’s you have will definitely be apart of most of the wars virus will face in the future, this is really good for your growth in the future having so much room for expansion

9/10

Farming

Absolutely insane having 37 million farmed in a day. 44k villages farmed in the day. Top 20, averaging 840 resources each attack. Farming is insane overall

10/10

Scavenging

6.5 million. Really good number but I’m sure you have a lot more troops to be getting a higher number than that, I suppose your farming makes well more up for it :)

7/10

Nice personal photo for your account name, a clingy gf who cannot stay away and the answer to the last question is what type of Lego shapes
Are you wanting an answer for? 2x2 Lego I’m sure you can get a lot more up than a 8x2 long brick thing. Just ask ur mum she’ll know :p

8/10

Tribe

Countless times Virus has seemed to be doing very well in wars, Virus controls the back lines no bother at all with this late game. Spread out iver 7 k’s it’s like Mongolia at its peak, distance is long af. Only thing people could maybe look at is is OD, but you can’t fault your position due to only having 5 million ODD

9/10

Villages

Considering you have 270 villages, keeping an average of 8691 points per village is amazing, not much to say. I’m sure tududar helped this score go up

10/10

OD
Rank 20 OD
Rank 8 in offensive
Rank 416 in defence

Again as I said for the tribe, can’t really fault your ODD due to people not attacking you as much, Im sure in the future your OD will be in the top 5 as more wars continue to happen

8/10

Overall: 61/70 don’t really have much faults as rank 1. Solid team of players you got. Dropped points mainly due to players not quite attacking you as much.

IGN:the commander