Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Junker
-7/20 - points (Likes the lvl 10 hiding places)
-6/20 - OD (never attacks anything except for barbs so it's not very high :icon_redface:)
17/20 - Fame (even though he's a nub you have to know who he is :icon_wink:)
-6/20 - Game (all the attacks he's sent at me have epically failed so I'd say he sucks pretty bad)
1/20 - Tribe (could be better if they lose people like this guy :icon_eek:)

-1/20 - Overall score (Gratz on being the first person so far to end up with a negative number! :icon_razz:)

Hells Toy Master

Junker
-7/20 - points (Likes the lvl 10 hiding places)
-6/20 - OD (never attacks anything except for barbs so it's not very high :icon_redface:)
17/20 - Fame (even though he's a nub you have to know who he is :icon_wink:)
-6/20 - Game (all the attacks he's sent at me have epically failed so I'd say he sucks pretty bad)
1/20 - Tribe (could be better if they lose people like this guy :icon_eek:)

-1/20 - Overall score (Gratz on being the first person so far to end up with a negative number! :icon_razz:)

Your just mad that we got him and you dont. :)

DeletedUser

This noob happens to be in a better tribe, and hav more points than you. If I'M a noob, wat r u?

your tribes a noob...its called TENTH! :icon_confused: KILL was much better. The back story to it is errm rather shizzle and errrm your a noob, points dont mean shizzle either :icon_cool:

DeletedUser59335

Junker.
-7/20 - points (Likes the lvl 10 hiding places) HP are the best! dummass
-6/20 - OD (never attacks anything except for barbs so it's not very high :icon_redface:) meh attacked you ones or twice :icon_razz:
17/20 - Fame (even though he's a nub you have to know who he is :icon_wink:) i aint nub i'm nubcake
-6/20 - Game (all the attacks he's sent at me have epically failed so I'd say he sucks pretty bad) you don't have to be pro to stack :icon_razz:
1/20 - Tribe (could be better if they lose people like this guy :icon_eek:) i know ive been askinig htm to dismiss him but he sais no :icon_cry:

-1/20 - Overall score (Gratz on being the first person so far to end up with a negative number! :icon_razz:) thanks :icon_razz::icon_razz:

answers BLUE BOLDED :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your tribes a noob...its called TENTH! :icon_confused: KILL was much better. The back story to it is errm rather shizzle and errrm your a noob, points dont mean shizzle either :icon_cool:

This way people won't mistake us for family of kiltom

DeletedUser

This noob happens to be in a better tribe, and hav more points than you. If I'M a noob, wat r u?

yeah what a great tribe your in if they recruit people on the other side of the world :icon_rolleyes: