Rate the player

DeletedUser25470

Ima back from Christmas (did you miss me?) and thought I'd get this back on track. Erm Dom spoke at one point and no one has done him yet so I thought I'd give it a try. And after all there's no harm in one person being done than once right, it'll give a few interesting and different views. Here we go...

Points: 7/10 Dom's now got a solid account and he has done a lot to contribute to its success. Major player and pretty big influence based on the amount of villages alone.

ODA: 9/10 He's in the top ten, is a fantastically offense minded player who isn't afraid to attack in any situation and knows how to do it very very well. I know it also sounds basic but he also one of those people who is happy to not sleep for a couple of days to time perfectly.

Positioning: 4/10 I suppose it depends on how you look at it but personally I believe it to be poorly positioned. Thras is very spread out and if attacked it would be difficult not to lose a few villages around the edges. Saying that the positioning in good in regard to Ord and when your leading that tribe maybe that's something which would be useful.

Reputation: 10/10 Can't really justify putting anything else. Now that we have the departure of some old major players it has to be argued dom is right up there, being the leader of Ord. And his constant forum presence and red shiny text means that he has a repuatation. Wether you see it as a good or bad one is up to you but yeh, there's a lot of reputation there. :lol:

Tribe: 7/10 Ord is a decent tribe I suppose.

Total: 37/50

Anyone contest that?

DeletedUser

Ima back from Christmas (did you miss me?) and thought I'd get this back on track. Erm Dom spoke at one point and no one has done him yet so I thought I'd give it a try. And after all there's no harm in one person being done than once right, it'll give a few interesting and different views. Here we go...

Points: 7/10 Dom's now got a solid account and he has done a lot to contribute to its success. Major player and pretty big influence based on the amount of villages alone.

ODA: 9/10 He's in the top ten, is a fantastically offense minded player who isn't afraid to attack in any situation and knows how to do it very very well. I know it also sounds basic but he also one of those people who is happy to not sleep for a couple of days to time perfectly.

Positioning: 4/10 I suppose it depends on how you look at it but personally I believe it to be poorly positioned. Thras is very spread out and if attacked it would be difficult not to lose a few villages around the edges. Saying that the positioning in good in regard to Ord and when your leading that tribe maybe that's something which would be useful.

Reputation: 10/10 Can't really justify putting anything else. Now that we have the departure of some old major players it has to be argued dom is right up there, being the leader of Ord. And his constant forum presence and red shiny text means that he has a repuatation. Wether you see it as a good or bad one is up to you but yeh, there's a lot of reputation there. :lol:

Tribe: 7/10 Ord is a decent tribe I suppose.

Anyone contest that?

Sorry, Haven't been around much lately :/, this is one of the few evenings where I have a few mins spare to pop in and remind ya'll I'm not quite a recluse yet :icon_redface:.

I'm going to use my last full month of tw before concluding a deal I made when I took the Thras account, and the helm of the Order, over a few months ago, to go a bit nuts on the attacking front, I'm hoping to just about fit in launching around 1000 nukes from my account in my final month and a week, Its a tight schedule, but I'm hoping to find the time to do it in.

I'll be honest, the posistioning of Thras sucks, I've been doing my best to secure 2 new key continents to actually have some ground to hold, with the posistioning of Thras, I've had to keep 3 fronts supported at all times, and be ready to respond to attack threats in all 3 of them at any one time, which is why I recently stepped up on securing Thras some 'secure' continental space, I aim to continue this to a less major degree over the coming weeks, again, fingers crossed on finding the time.

I'm not sure if TCM has been done already, but I'll offer a second opinion as such if so.

TCM:

Points: 8/10 TCM has one of those accounts I envy, Its nice and large, something you could quite easily squeeze an 800-900 nuke volley out of without worrying too much, but without it being one of those quite frankly stupidly large accounts that takes 3 weeks to get back into shape after attacking or being attacked.

ODA: 8/10 A pretty respectable ODA, I wasn't entirely sure how to approach the ODA question, while his ODA is respectable in itself, what I've always admired TCM for is his attacking skill, his timings, and ability to re-take, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take those into account, and so I didn't at this point, with those in account I wouldn't hesistate to put that up around the 9/10 mark.

Positioning: 10/10 TCM's K7 cluster makes me very jealous, its the kind of cluster I really regret about deleting nghtrdr all those months ago, and with his expansion along the K7/6 ridge I can only see his stronghold getting stronger, I'd be impressed if anyone managed to take down TCM with anything other than a very hard, very close, very large attack.

Reputation: 6/10 I regret the 6 a little, I may revise that at a later date, Everyone who knows TCM generally regards him with a great deal of respect, I've always enjoyed talking to him, and I know others do as well, however, I'm not sure how much non-affiliated tribes are aware of TCM, and his forum presence here, hence the 6, If I notice I was wrong here, I'll change it.

Tribe: 5/10 The 5 comes from the sheer time LEND has been around, and how little I know about them, they are a tight knit bunch of players, with alot of tactic advantage, however, I know not enough about them to judge them either way, so I stand neutral on this.

Mick876

I know not enough about them to judge them either way, so I stand neutral on this.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: saint100 Telisha hstreeter The Con Man lunik1

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~ Smurfs
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,435
Side 2: 113
Difference: 1,322

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,667,511
Side 2: 1,071,059
Difference: 12,596,452

image.php

I am sure you know that much.

DeletedUser

I love the way you included the Order there :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: LEND
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~Or.D~
Players:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 20
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 116,777
Side 2: 207,003
Difference: 90,226

image.php

DeletedUser51929

Side 1:
Tribes: Smurfs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 449
Difference: 421

image.php

Side 1: 257,136
Side 2: 4,377,453
Difference: 4,120,317

image.php

DeletedUser51929

Side 1:
Tribes: ~Or.D~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 986
Difference: 901

image.php

Side 1: 813,923
Side 2: 9,290,058
Difference: 8,476,135

image.php

Giving where credits due, its still imense stats against the order =/

DeletedUser51929

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: miller d

Side 2:
Tribes:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 17
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 436,186
Side 2: 164,276
Difference: 271,910

image.php

Tripple post?

DeletedUser

warham

ODA: 8/10 Top 20 ODA thats nice (but wont last long i'm ready to jump from 21 to 20:p)
you're a very aggressive player for your size

Positioning: 8,5/10 Nice clusters in adjacent continents, thats strategically very beneficial.

Reputation: 10/10 You put the fun in the spam and the pnp. You got the reputation of being skilled/aggressive/fun

Tribe: 8,5/10 Rmc , still the nr 1 tribe and very solid group these days

Total: 41,5/50

DeletedUser

Has Miller already been done?

Points: 7/10 670 villages, a good number of nukes to throw around, while being small enough to manage quickly and efficiently. Accounts larger than this tend to have lots of villages sitting inactive.

ODA: 5/10 Not a lot of troops killed offensively, but where hes at its okay i guess.

Positioning: 8/10 for his nice solid cluster in k29, but 4/10 because it is deep within the Order's boundries. Might explain the low ODA

Tribe: 8/10 because its my tribe too!

Total: 38/50