Rate the Player

DeletedUser

^ in his case...make em quit :D

I'm not sure you have *quite* got the grasp of how to make a player quit.
You have to be a threat to them and scare them, and make them give up. Or piss them off enough to make them leave because they have had enough of what is a dieing, dull world.

The award for biggest bullshitter, OR the award for most piss-annoying player, goes to...

VELIBOR!
People_clapping.jpg

DeletedUser74702

Awwww man. He keeps stealing all the good awards :icon_sad:

velibor

I'm not sure you have *quite* got the grasp of how to make a player quit.
You have to be a threat to them and scare them, and make them give up. Or piss them off enough to make them leave because they have had enough of what is a dieing, dull world.

The award for biggest bullshitter, OR the award for most piss-annoying player, goes to...

VELIBOR!
People_clapping.jpg

OMG! He spelled my name right! yes! finally after all this time the effort has paid off!
Thank you everyone! thank you! thank you!

I got a couple of things to say...Id like to thank my wonderful audience...i wouldnt have made it this far on such a "dieing, dull world" if it wasnt for you...i would also like to thank rizzla for his die hard effort and making me always give my 110%...you're a wonderful fan and i would love to give you an autograph after the ceremony is over...i would also like to thank TW staff on such a lovely forum especially made for hypo-crates and hardcore nerds...and last but not least i would like to thank Chuck Norris!
-"and the crowd goes wild"-

Last edited:

velibor

Wow...this place sure is dead...lets kick it offf yet again guys/gals...

DeletedUser

[10:23:56 AM] rizzla09/fatarmy/Hamster: yup my trains are as bad as noffish

Guess that means you're good? :icon_razz:

velibor

Lol since i was the one that killed the topic i tought id reopen it into a new age of arguing and let jemerys bad, and rizzla's flamable breath battle it out for dominance of these newly reopened yet already toxic forums XD

DeletedUser

Jeremy Leite

ODA: 10
Position: 10
Rep: 10/10
Tribe: -1000000000
Total: :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser78112

Lol since i was the one that killed the topic i tought id reopen it into a new age of arguing and let jemerys bad, and rizzla's flamable breath battle it out for dominance of these newly reopened yet already toxic forums XD

I LURV JEREMY :icon_rolleyes::icon_cool:

velibor

Just cuz i reopened the topic doesnt mean yall should make out right in front of us -.-

Get a room

DeletedUser78112

Just cuz i reopened the topic doesnt mean yall should make out right in front of us -.-

Get a room

Dont tell us what to do :icon_neutral:

to bad your not in ~RAID~ joker would need to tighten his choke chain:icon_wink:

velibor

Dont tell us what to do :icon_neutral:

to bad your not in ~RAID~ joker would need to tighten his choke chain:icon_wink:

Lol jokers soo old he cant sum up enough strength to unzip his zipper when he's about to take a piss XD