Rate the player!

• Thread starter jessi14k aka jessi16k
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if njc gets 10/10 od do i get like 15/10? as i have less points and more od :lol:

DeletedUser

if njc gets 10/10 od do i get like 15/10? as i have less points and more od :lol:

but you see stash has a horrible fear of foxies.. :lol: and to be honest i'm just plain better than you :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

but you see stash has a horrible fear of foxies.. :lol: and to be honest i'm just plain better than you :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

I was afraid of foxies until I started hunting them.

DeletedUser

yeah that must be it xD go njc or something xD

DeletedUser

Valpo, because I feel like it and I can't find your user on list :icon_razz:

Od: 9/10 Nicccee

Positioning: 9/10 Pretty good

Tribe: 10/10 Fox's, nice.

/Me is Arnarolafs.

DeletedUser

Arnarolafs

od:9/10 with that size its huge
positioning:7/10 all spread out but you get sympathy points for not beeing a clusterwhore
reputation:7/10 i seen you quite a few times on forums but other then that i don t know much.
tribe:?/10 can t rate but if its kinda NL-ish it would be 3/10. :p

DeletedUser

How many players did NL have? How many do we have?

Could NL take care of themselves? Can we? Then again this seems to be just more questions than answers, but if you answer them then you'd know the answer to your tribe :icon_smile:

Clusters are pretty good really. Like how TW puts a 'whore' on the end of everything. Troopwhore, pointwhore, then it immediately makes it good or bad.

Troopwhores, pointwhores they all suck >.< Building evenly and continuously ftw. /off topicness.

And I'd love to claim the ODA, but I got the account like two days ago :icon_razz:

(Next guy rate Valpo not me)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont like clusters, i prefer being nice and spread out like a paint splodge, more fun lol

DeletedUser

Pfft, I get to rate Heavy, muahahaaha!!!!

Points: Dunno tbh, seeing tws isnt working for me atm... But I do see them declining eventually, lol!!!
Od: same as above
Positioning: 0/10 it is just horrid, if you're in that tribe, you will always have horrid positioning
Reputation: forum spammer/ig he is known for being in cruddy tribe
Tribe: 0/10 Blah, if he wasn't in Siddy Boys tribe, he wouldnt be half bad...

DeletedUser

ill rate myself for u :p
OD: 8/10
postioning: 10/10, due to covering so much and keeping them lol
rep: 10/10, i am the king of w15 afterall lol
tribe: 6/10, will be 10/10 as soon as i sit a duke again remove a few privs add a few here there lol

xannash

Acid

All categories 0/10 until he tells us who he is ingame now
7/10 Rep (I think most people should actually know who you are)

DeletedUser

All in due time my friend... I want it to come out who I am when I decide the time is right...

DeletedUser

AcidGod

smell/10
smell/10
smell/10
smell/10
smell/10
smell/10

Worst insult evarrrr

DeletedUser

Bond:

OD: 6/10 quite good for your size.
positioning: 9/10 my area so = win :D
rep: 7/10
tribe: 6/10 nothing compared to what they were.

DeletedUser

welcome back mate

u wont remember me buh i do memba u :icon_eek:

Actually, I do remember you... Do you honestly think as ex duke of a tribe your tribe went to war with, would forget you?

So take that as a compliment, you wre actually good enough to make me remember... ;o)