Rate the player

DeletedUser

Thank you BankaiPwn.
I hate the cluster too but i had to take down the number 5 player in my K (davidward777) so I had to take 3 of his villas :(, farming is a nightmare.
I am not going to rate you though as it will just end up back at me, and i dont want to come accross as greedy :D!!

PLEASE RATE BankaiPwn

DeletedUser

BankaiPwn

Points: 8/10 21k, not bad since u joined this world very late.
ODA: 10/10 Amazing ODA, especially for your size
Location: 8/10 Seems your the biggest in your area, a lot of 1k vills near you, i'm guessing they are your farms, pretty spread out as well.
Tribe: 9/10 would have given you guys 10 out of 10, but since you guys stole my boat i'm only giving 9 out of 10 :p

DeletedUser

never...

ODA: 8/10 - Quite high, but you should've built more def troops
Tribe: 8/10 - Seems good, lost only a few villages so far, ODA is pretty nice too
Location: 4/10 - Enough barbs, but not too many noble targets.

Yeah well I lost that village only 2 hours after taking it! Some noob was waiting for someone to take it then attack when the loyalty was low. Now his entire tribe is being munched on and I'm retaking the village as he only has O troops.

DeletedUser

Me next, me next.

:icon_surprised:

Nibblesquish

Points: 6/10 56 in your continent not bad no 1 has about 20 days on you

ODA: 5/10 its not gonna be high this early so it fine not 0

Location: 8/10 good location plenty of farms no threats in your 15x15

Tribe: 2/10 being generous

Profile 9/10

DeletedUser

lambe111-gotta be nice because your in my w38 tribe ;)

Points: 8/10-Top 200 is good considering you started 6-7 days late(not sure what day world opened)

OD: 9/10 -Good OD for where you are in point ranking.

Location: 7/10-Good amount of barbs, but you have to go rather far for a decent sized noble target that's not in your tribe.

Tribe: 8/10-Top 10, OD to back it up. A little too many members for my taste, but that's just me.

DeletedUser51138

Nibblesquish

Points: 6/10 56 in your continent not bad no 1 has about 20 days on you

ODA: 5/10 its not gonna be high this early so it fine not 0

Location: 8/10 good location plenty of farms no threats in your 15x15

Tribe: 2/10 being generous

Profile 9/10

Just gotta comment, FAIL for not rating th last person who rated... why are people missing that point in this topic?

Next person: Rate Ground-Zero

DeletedUser

Ground-Zero

ODA: 9/10 nearly as good as mine :icon_wink:

Location: 10/10 Not many threats in the area and Quite close to me looking at the map, could be exciting time when i will head north :icon_razz:

Tribe: 6/10 2nd in k34 and has quite a low member count which is a good thing if you have big aggressive active players which i see a lack of, good thing is that you have two players at the top of k34.

Profile 7/10 Being Generous because i like your flashing smile Advar.

DeletedUser

Ground-Zero

ODA: 9/10 nearly as good as mine :icon_wink:

Location: 10/10 Not many threats in the area and Quite close to me looking at the map, could be exciting time when i will head north :icon_razz:

Tribe: 6/10 2nd in k34 and has quite a low member count which is a good thing if you have big aggressive active players which i see a lack of, good thing is that you have two players at the top of k34.

Profile 7/10 Being Generous because i like your flashing smile Advar.

That's pretty much all changed now. :p
As for no threats part...
15 people from 8k-35k coordinated against me, and I lost half of my villages, maybe more to come as I still have 50 incs.

No singular threats, but a big threat when you combine the noobs.

PetarPavao

zero come on a nyte member took your village =/

hope you survive at the end, good luck :icon_biggrin:

HeftySmurf

PetarPavao

ODA: 8/10: Probably better then mine, nobody builds around me

Tribe: 7/10: Rawrrrrrrrrr?

Profile 4/10: Open admission to being a bad person o:

DeletedUser

HeftSmurf (StuckInTheMud if I'm right)

ODA: 7/10 - Could be much better for your points, but this can also means you're not in war which is always a good thing cause war eats troops.

Location: 9/10 - Spread and loads of targets, some villages are too close to each other though.

Tribe: 10/10 - Bye? rocks!

DeletedUser51138

Skipped Ryan... so I'll double rate just to fix it...

ryanwhite9 Joined: Jan 13 (first day)

ODA:9.5/10 (almost 3* points, and "nearly as good as mine =P, im kidding btw")
Location: 10/10 (cant tell completely since opera is lagging for maps..., but seems quite spread out, good noble targets, lots of barbs)
Tribe: 9.5/10 (top 5 tribe, but I really dunno much about them since I haven't seen them that much on the forums, slightly lower simply because I dunno that much about that, just that they're doing very well);

blaadjesla Joined Jan 23:

Points: 8/10 (doing quite well, joined a week and a half late, definitely a couple questionable nobles though.)

ODA: 6.5/10 (took a couple of barbs and 2 internal tribe nobles..., barely 1.5* your points, almost looks like you've been avoiding fighting sometimes)

Location: 5/10 (4 of your villages are in your main's 15x15..., almost sense a serious lack of farming there)

Tribe: 9/10 (decently low member count, lol at the ASCII drawing no join thing, that means me =[.. but yeah looks to be a pretty good tribe to come).

My join date: 27th jan.

DeletedUser

PLAYER: BankaiPwn

ODA: 8/10 173.569 (40.) not the best, but good, it shows you know what your doing!

Location: 5/10 You left too many players alive near you. Start killing because they take up your farms/are your farms. Kill your neighbors.

Tribe: 8/10 Original, most would call it a ship:D Might make something if leadership is decent - although i'm tribeless by choice atm so i'm not any better - rate myself at a zero hah by lack of choice :p

Gender 10/10 Right on! We need more ladies in this game. Currently we have too many men who checkmark the female tab for some reason haha :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alright, I'll give this a shot....probably my first(maybe second) public forum post ever, but what the hell...

BankaiPwn

Points: 8/10 (very good point total, especially considering started a couple weeks late)
ODA: 9/10 (same here...top 40 OD, 2 weeks less time than many)
Location: 7/10 (didn't look too hard, but I didn't see much competition, or even many decent sized villages all that close)
Tribe: 8/10 (top 20 tribe with only 26 members...obviously a good tribe)

DeletedUser51138

^ I feel like rebuttling... i guess I will

ODA: You're ranking ODT...

Location:... ODA vs player size, with the amount of turtles around me I manage to farm more then enough =D

Profile: Sometimes it works to your advantage, I've had plenty of people who think I cant play the game only to be surprised =P.

Anywho, rate back:

kineticsniff (Join date, Jan 17)

ODA: 7.5/10 (slightly over 2* your points, with 9 villages, i feel you should have been fighting slightly more then that)
Location: 8/10 (slightly spread out, although you do have quite a few villages clumped really close together)
Tribe: NA

My Join date: 27th of Jan