Rate the Player!

DeletedUser

smintie

points 8/10 , pretty good
OD 9/10 almoust 40 mil.....impressive
Rep 10/10 Oh well just beacuse its a girl nickname :)
Position share an border with skill, 7/5/10
Tribe 8/10 just because is not TSL ... :)

DeletedUser

opteron180

points 9/10
OD 6/10 You really need to use your nukes more ^^
Rep 9/10
Position Nice clusters inside safe zones and on the borders of Tsl
Tribe 9/10 Tsl is no1 after all ;) but 10/10 goes to skill, sorry mate :D

DeletedUser96677

Syl

od: 9/10
positioning: 8/10
tribe: 9/10

pretty good mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DUBTIZE

ipwner

Points- 4/10

OD- 4/10 (need to start sending some nukes)

Rep- 7/10

Position- 8/10 (pretty safe rim positioning)

Tribe- 6/10 small tribe but with decent stats

Total- 29/50

DeletedUser96677

@DUBTIZE, OD will go up quick soon :)

od: 9/10 - Great ODA!
positioning: 7/10
tribe: 9/10 - Im sure Skill? is a great tribe.

DeletedUser

ipwner
Points 5/10 ......only 753.060 points
OD 7/10 15 mil, not bad for your points
Position 8/10 , at the rimm, saftey place , no where to go worst ;)
Reputation 6/10 ....Dont know much
tribe 6/10 The same...

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Opty
Points- 10/10 you be smacking biddies
OD-10/10 and so do your troops
Position-8/10 Growing room and safety too
Reputation-10/10 everyone wants you and every player wants to be you ;) lolol
Tribe-10/10 you'renumber one can't get much better.

Overall

9.9/10

DeletedUser

Slient.Assassin

Points- 1.124.982 - not much for someone who start in april - 6/10
OD - 2.625.731 (461.) - you are an offensive player and you lost only 3 villages - 6/10
Position - deep in your tribe core; i wonder why you lost only 3 villages:icon_eek:(who the hell can atack you there?!:icon_biggrin:) - 5/10
Reputation - some comments here and there - 6/10
Tribe - third place; can do better?! - 8/10

Overall

6.2/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

open mind

Points - 4.982.265 9/10. 13th on the growth ranking so I can not give you that perfect 10.
OD - 2.003.710 (33.) 8/10 Not quite up to scratch with your points rank but still pretty impressive!
Position - 10/10 Mmm. 3rd of you in TSL's cluster and a nice section on the border of TSB for nice expansion space in the coming year.
Reputation - 10/10 Leader of the Siths. Need I say more.
Tribe - 9/10 Just trying not to be biased. No tribe is perfect.

Overall - 9/10

DeletedUser84663

ragephizit

Points- 8/10 top 50, but could still grow
OD- 8/10 not quite even with points but def an aggressor
Position- 7/10 nearly surrounded by tribemates... but I see an open field to the northeast!
Rep- 8/10 most recognize you, and some well placed comments here and there on pnp. have not encountered you in-game as of yet
Tribe-9/10 every tribe can do better than they currently are... no perfect 10's when there's looming dead around.

Overall-8/10

DeletedUser

Chachi

Points- 9+/10 But points donnot matter . Nuke counter does matter though :eek:.
ODA- 9+/10 Stop stealing my oda rank :p
Position- 8/10 Close to Anarky family with some safe cores in the tribe .Who would want better food than the one you have ? ^^
Rep- 5/10 Most people would give him a 10/10 or something! But boy that guy talks too much :D
Tribe- 10/10 . Skill rules ! (This is what I was supposed to say I think )

PS : Stop bumbling in the forums and prepare something in the battlefield! My nukes almost returned!

DeletedUser

Sylbestros-GR

Points - 9/10. I preserve my 10/10 for players that are actually in the top 10. You're ranked 12 so I'll give you a 9 which is beautiful ofcourse.
OD - 10/10 Very impressive. You are ranked 3rd in the ODA-list, and 46 in the ODD-list. Seeing ODA sais it about all, you have a good score. Only lost 20 villages and took 499.
Position - 9/10 Consdering your position in the north of Skill?, you should have a lot of fun now eating all around you. BK is near, ANARKY is near.
Reputation - 6.5/10 Don't really know you much but I'm not on this forum daily either so it might be me.
Tribe - 8/10 Strong solid tribe, as it appears to me. We have friendly relations with Skill?, so that might influence my way of seeing them.

Overall - 8.5/10

DeletedUser

the ogre himself

points ---- 9.5 - above me so he gets more than i deserve
OD ------- 9.5 - above me so he get smore than i deserve
position --- 8 -- hard to move north as there isnt much room, hard to move south due to his tribe, hasn't and wont be able to move east due to ANARKY and some movement available west until TSL block him
reputation - in terms of fame - 3, in terms of infamy 9 = 6
tribe ------ 7 -- will be the first of the top 4 to fall

40/50

DeletedUser83693

Firey

points -9.0 - Good Points
OD - 9.75 - Overall well balanced Oda and Odd
position - 7.5 - Some very well clustered areas of his tribe. Also seems firey has some frontline areas to skill?
reputation - 6 - Did some great work with his tribe against 1337 which gave him a top rep...seems of late he isnt making too many fans.
tribe -7 Overall well balanced tribe.

Overall 7.8

DeletedUser

7.8 what the? this is all so subjective and i just got subjectified

ps thanks for that vill mate i grabbed from tyrranny during the Skill? OP - pity was the only one as i fell asleep just before was meant to send that extra nuke at cessro. If you sent the noble immediately though it probably woulda been yours again.

DeletedUser

Sylbestros-GR

Points - 9/10. I preserve my 10/10 for players that are actually in the top 10. You're ranked 12 so I'll give you a 9 which is beautiful ofcourse.
OD - 10/10 Very impressive. You are ranked 3rd in the ODA-list, and 46 in the ODD-list. Seeing ODA sais it about all, you have a good score. Only lost 20 villages and took 499.
Position - 9/10 Consdering your position in the north of Skill?, you should have a lot of fun now eating all around you. BK is near, ANARKY is near.
Reputation - 6.5/10 Don't really know you much but I'm not on this forum daily either so it might be me.
Tribe - 8/10 Strong solid tribe, as it appears to me. We have friendly relations with Skill?, so that might influence my way of seeing them.

Overall - 8.5/10

Aren't we supposed to follow up on eachother? I want a rating lol!

DeletedUser

oh damn sorry man i gues you were doing yours the exact same time i was doing mine

let me research you and get to it

DeletedUser

smintie

oda:9.5/10 for your size its very nice well done
position:8/10 ok mainly k37
reputation:5/10 don't talk a lot here just in game but bores me tbh not as good as clara sadly ;)
tribe:4/10 simply because of the broken promises from there leader 3 months still waiting on an op :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I bet if someone rated me I would be the lowest of everyone on here.

DeletedUser84663

I bet if someone rated me I would be the lowest of everyone on here.
if you rate someone, you might get rated as well... never know what people might think :icon_cool:

martinl

Points: 8/10 top 50, and slowly growing... 9 would warrant a top 10 spot, not quite there
ODA (cause that's what's important): 9/10 top 20... very aggressive, as I like it, but you still need to catch the duke :icon_razz:
Position: 8/10 cluster of K45 essentially with outstreches near brown dots. plenty to expand
Rep: 6/10 a few smart comments on pnp.. top 3 "hated" in-game according to the rumours
Tribe: 8/10 without being biased, could be better, as always ...is that bad coming from the duke? :lol::icon_rolleyes::lol:

Overall: 8/10 staying in the top ranks in the important areas, losing very few villas, and making trouble in the forums on occation and always in skype...

ps. nice siggy btw :icon_wink::icon_wink: