Rate the Player!

DeletedUser

i agree with you on the nonsense posts, I did do that in my past, but the reason I wanted to join was because REBZ was done. leadership had gone inactive, and like i said, half the people who started the war went inactive, also, you invited many of other REBZ members, so i didn't know why that was a problem.

DeletedUser

ampatriot :)
Points 7.5/10
Od 6.5/10
Position 10/10
Reputation 10/10
Tribe 8.5/10

DeletedUser

Alright, I would really enjoy it if somebody did one for me, instead of skipping me :)

DeletedUser

Siero

Points 3/10 He is not who started the account ,so I do not give him the props for getting it where it is...
Od 3/10 same as above
Position 1/10 in the middle of his tribe ,not the best position
Reputation 2/10 ummm who is he?
Tribe 4/10 1337, enough said

DeletedUser

Siero

Points 3/10 He is not who started the account ,so I do not give him the props for getting it where it is...
Od 3/10 same as above
Position 1/10 in the middle of his tribe ,not the best position
Reputation 2/10 ummm who is he?
Tribe 4/10 1337, enough said

I've gained more than two thirds of the points on this account...
Within 2 weeks of me taking over the account my ODA had tripled.
I post enough on the forums that I get told to shut up periodically, obviously I'm not hiding in the dark.

Obviously I'm not going to rate acidgod, as I already did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Within 2 weeks of me taking over the account my ODA had tripled.

You sent out all the nukes in the account? .... nice move :icon_neutral:

Siero

Points 3/10
OD 5/10
Position 6/10
Rep 7/10
tribe 7/10

DeletedUser84663

rate me...mines gonna suck lols
you gotta rate to get rated... :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

yeah just skip the AcidMan here, sheesh
here you go sweetheart... :icon_razz:

xXAcidGodXx

points: 4/10 somebody got rimmed :icon_eek: but gaining back on the rim again
od: 5/10 for such a history of being in (~IF~), not a high ODA, and ODD just high due to lost villas... eh
positioning: 6/10 ::sniff:: ::sniff:: I smell fresh meat around your new location...
reputation: 7/10 used to be around, disappeared with (~IF~) and back again just recently... need to get the rep back kiddo
tribe: 3/10 hmmm... that tribe name looks familiar :icon_rolleyes: (~IF~), (~IF~), where have I heard that tribe name before??? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: maybe a lil originality is needed on that rim...

DeletedUser34483

chachiINcharge

OD: 9/10 - OD rank on top 50... a very violent player :icon_evil:
positioning: 7/10 - Nice main cluster but some villages are far away.
reputation: 8/10 - Swordy beat you then then, Opteron beat you then, Fireyflame beat you now.... at the forum.
tribe: 8/10 - Excellent tribe but not good on "chick to player ratio". :)

DeletedUser91425

and for my first post ever on this forum

distortedego

OD 9.5/10 - keeping it up with your rank 11 M
positioning 8/10 - good to take on SQ and eat at the rim
reputation 6/10 - dont know you at all and havent read any of your posts so far that i know of
tribe 9/10 - TSL is a good tribe and have proven against R

DeletedUser

Points 6/10 still here but in the 200 ranks..
OD 7/10 good ODA to points
Positioning 7/10 good main cluster with some speratic villages
Rep 5/10 heard of you thats it..
6/10 tribe is the new Funny...

Rate -> Golums precious

DeletedUser

Golums precious

Points 9/10
OD 6/10
Positioning 7/10
Rep 5/10
8/10

xXAcidGodXx

points: 4/10 somebody got rimmed :icon_eek: but gaining back on the rim again

Wasnt rimmed... I actually went grey, lol!!! I quit and they started taking my vills.. wasnt even online... So that is a bit off... Sorry to say your 1005 of being right went down some...

od: 5/10 for such a history of being in (~IF~), not a high ODA, and ODD just high due to lost villas... eh
And the odd, well it was actually fairly high b4 they started eating my vills when i quit... and seeing most of my villages were offensive... I am fairly sure most that defense didnt come from being eaten...

positioning: 6/10 ::sniff:: ::sniff:: I smell fresh meat around your new location...
Yes, there is some fresh meat... I will be expanding my horizons soon enough...

reputation: 7/10 used to be around, disappeared with (~IF~) and back again just recently... need to get the rep back kiddo
Kiddo? I am probably older than you , lol!!! but yes my rep will be back, sooner than later...

tribe: 3/10 hmmm... that tribe name looks familiar :icon_rolleyes: (~IF~), (~IF~), where have I heard that tribe name before??? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: maybe a lil originality is needed on that rim...
ehh, I like the name, so I used it again... no need to be original, when the name itself was original to begin with...

DeletedUser67615

Acid god..

Points: 2/10 Errrr atleast you've passed the big 25k boundary.
OD: 8/10 High...
Positioning 6/10 Rim isn't that great...
Rep: 6/10 Seen you here before. And you back. Geez.
Tribe: 2/10 Since you found another member you can have a extra point.

DeletedUser

Frozen State

Points: 7.5/10 - Currently rank 122, although you have jumped 17 ranks in the last 3 weeks. Keep up that pace
OD: 3/10 - Low ODA rank (218) for your points rank and a 492 ODD rank. Not very good for being in a few wars (mainly [R] and newly with Skill?)
Positioning: 6/10 - Mainly surrounded by your tribe but I see a border with TSL forming. Good or bad? I also see a few small new clusters forming with room for expansion if you get them up and running
Rep: 5/10 - I don't know much about you and haven't heard good/bad things.. So I think it is fairly neutral..
Tribe: 7.5/10 - The #2 tribe, but I count 21 players that are either being internally nobled or are not very active, which is about 18% of the tribe. I do respect leadership there for the most part though and there are some good players in 3DX as well

DeletedUser

sir lucid :)

od:9/10 damn i wanted it to be bad i h8 lucid always bullying me :(

position:8/10 he gets about

rep:10/10 he very funny until he bullys me

tribe:0/10 i seen them preform and its not good ;)

martinl ign.

balubhai

Tribe: 7.5/10 - The #2 tribe, but I count 21 players that are either being internally nobled or are not very active, which is about 18% of the tribe. I do respect leadership there for the most part though and there are some good players in 3DX as well

Skill?. Total members = 35. Inactive/being ate accounts = 11. That means more than 30% of ur tribe is inactive :icon_rolleyes:

3DX. Total members = 118 . Inactive/being ate accounts = 13. Just 11% inactivity rght :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser84663

Kiddo? I am probably older than you , lol!!!
hard to say... but it is the miles not the years for me.

thaddeus04 (balu)
(note: ranks based on balu's use of acct)

points: 5/10 -sure you have a rank 4 spot, but all I see since you taking over is barb, internal, barb, internal, internal, barb, tiny barb, internal... etc

od: 6/10 -ODA gone up 1.7mio in the last 3 weeks.. eh

position: 7/10 -most villas hiding in the core of your tribe, but has an opening... but can you gain ground there?

rep: 5/10 -when part of original Bunny, was known well enuff and respected by some... but then disappeared... not a big voice in externals, but working on it... loses a few points for following naga around :icon_evil:

tribe: 7/10 -some good players, some not so good players... but mass recruiting was sooooo 6 months ago.

DeletedUser

Chachi

Points 7/10
OD 7/10
Position 8/10
Rep 10/10
Tribe 9/10

I'm to lazy to elaborate, so you can flame me or whatever...