Rate the Player ?

• Thread starter Undead Kurt Cobain
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is quite popular on several worlds and I can't seem to find it here, so I thought I'd start it up !

Template (for those new to this);
OD:
IGN; IronhideTW

Let's keep the flames to a minimum.

DeletedUser

IronhideTW

OD(A): 8.5/10 - Very sexy at just over 13k
Points: 6/10 - Although it's not bad at 2.2k (basically same as me), you're way more inward towards the core than some players at the same (aka me :icon_biggrin:) or higher amount. Also you're below your tribe average which lowers my score an insy bit.
Tribe: 9.5/10 - I have respect for STORM!, they're a good tribe and doing brilliantly where they are located. I see a good future ahead of them.
Reputation: 7/10 - You seem lively around the forums and you seem to get along with a fair amount of people. I don't know you personally though.

IGN: never...

kingjohan

never...

OD(A): 5.903, not to much, but not little either.
Points: 2.176, i'd say pretty good, for being on the rim, you're also ahead (pointwise) alot of your neighbours with a fair amount of points. And by the looks of it, you'll have quite a few nobletargets to choose from later on :icon_smile:
Tribe: PUNCH! Havn't heard of them very much. They're the dominant force in K25 by far tho, doubt there will be a real challenge for them their in a long time...Keep it up:icon_wink:
Reputation: you seem like a swell guy! Havn't seen you start many fights...yet.

IGN: tsmanning

DeletedUser

tsmanning

OD(A): 7/10 - In comparison to your points it's pretty slick. Overall, it's fairly nice anyway ^_^
Points: 4/10 - Sorry, I like you, but I'm gonna give honest answers and for your location your points are pretty shabby. 1.3k isn't horrific, but it's not great either.
Tribe: 6/10 - Nice OD in comparison to their points, appealing CoA, easy-to-read profile, low member count. But low average points per player and in a bad location for that.
Reputation: 9/10 - You seem even more lively than Undead! From what I've seen your posts are very reasonable and make sense. You have a sense of humour and you appreciate others well, as you get the same in return. Kudos.

IGN: never...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Refuse to rate you, I did the rating for your tribe. YOU RATE ME, no wait, wait yeah.

IGN - Harlequin.

DeletedUser

What, no. I'll rate you if you rate me properly. >.>

DeletedUser

For the love of...

never...

OD: 6/10 - Decent but thought it'd have been higher.
Tribe: 7/10 - Don't know much about it :p

Harlequin.

OD: 5/10 - :O it's so low >_>
Tribe: 7/10 - Good Tribe :D

wolverhampton666

OD: 8/10 - Now that's what I like to see for your size :D
Tribe: 6/10 - Haven't heard much of it ;)

DeletedUser

leonova

OD: 7/10 - pretty good
Points: 7/10 - pretty good again, mostly dominating the area
Tribe: 10/10 - you probably will noble them XD
Reputation: N/A - im not sure, im a noob to the publics only on here occasionally +1 for finishing those 3 above ^^

ign: smoov121

DeletedUser

smoov121

OD:6.5/10 -thing is,your ODAs extremly high for your size...too high, imo.
points:8/10 -pretty good,out growing your area :) i see a lot of fat targets,you will probably shoot up once you hit nobles.
tribe: 8/10 - seem preety good.
reputation- 4/10 - i havent seen you post much,only like 4 times.you dont seem bad though ;)

ign: Killasama

kingjohan

killsama

OD: 4/10 2.863- way to low for your size imo. Get those troops and fight!
points: 8/10 6.515- pretty good, are you going to make it into the top20??
tribe:8/10 Pro- They look good, and they have a pretty nice COA too!

Overall: 6,75

Tsmanning

DeletedUser

my reasoning is that you will probbably have lost more troops than you could afford at that stage to get that amount of oda.

good reasoning, but those loses replace themselves when taking all those ressies out of freshly cleared villages, for EVA :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

smoov121

OD(A): 9/10 - Very nice for this stage. Rank 74.
Points: 8/10 - Villages seem decent. Could be a little bit better, but doing well so far :p
Tribe: 10/10 - Seem to be doing great guys, good leader too (although he may just be in trouble from me :icon_evil:)
Reputation: 7/10 - I don't know you too much but people don't be hatin' on you :icon_wink:

Thought this thread needed a kick-start.