rate the player

• Thread starter Heart Breaking Deception
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow zach. Our forum is dying, and instead of encouraging hbd's attempt to revive it, you just do your best to knock it out again by linking some dead thread :-/...

Well deception! I'll bite!

Heart Breaking Deception:
Points: 7/10. 22nd in the 4th ranked tribe... 162 over all. Not bad, but not great either.
OD/conquers: 7.5/10. OD rank higher than Points rank. That's always good. Nothing spectacular though, and since you've got a number of barbs and internals (everybody has internals at this point, but I still won't budge on the argument for nobling barbs ;D), I can't give you higher.
Tribe: 8/10. 4th ranked overall, but growing in size and prestige. You guys certainly held your own against us, so I have nothing bad to say.
Position: I'm not gonna spend the time to look that up :-/. I'm sure it's decent though.

i can explain those barbs :p

we were at war with WIN and we needed K75 vills. i tried it to attack chewme. lost 80% of my nukes and all of my trains to it and gained like 3 vills and i lost 2 after it.
gobbing decided that he could take some barbs around that vill we gained. we got help from the tribe, we stacked all of them with like 100k sp/100k sw/30k HC and some bonfire stacks. chewme decided to take our barbs out (lol) he launched like all of his nukes to our barbs. (check our odd, we have been op'd 2-3 times) and he wasnt happy in the end. we didnt have the firepower to strike back though.

that is our story.

DeletedUser

guys - cut the crap.
I am simply the best :icon_cool:
I have so many femanon warriors i just don't know where to send them anymore..
I have so much guts I feel scared just reading my own profile...
I am so experienced I just can't help asking support to myself ...
I am just the tribal warrior you all have in your closet but won't unleash..
I am just so full of fans and admiration that i don't have time anymore to send trains whilst I answer my overloaded inbox of love messages...

DeletedUser

Consolidator

0/10 For trolling
0/10 Tribe
0/10 Position ---> Coz he needs to be closer to me so I can send him to w58.

DeletedUser

Boring.
maybe you should meet me in W58.

Stick with the w58 Forum. Your place here is no longer needed. Unless your rimming needs to be brought up again.
In that case we can oblidge you.

I have no stats to read off of your account...:icon_eek:

Boring people become Bored.:icon_wink:

Find someplace else to troll the kiddies.