Rate the player

DeletedUser108270

10/10 to whoever posted their last rate me now my go
IGN Bad Man Tom

Points: 1/10 Looks like a late start and you are growing fairly slowly
Tribe: 2/10 Seems fairly weak and according to TW Stats have more losses than conquers
Position: 6/10 Rim. Nice. However right next to some really big players, so farming is tough and such. They could help you if they were really nice though
OD: 6/10 Pretty good for point size. However it looks like they were points before the restart.

IGN: RusAmerica

Deleted User - 10770065

Points: 1/10 Looks like a late start and you are growing fairly slowly
Tribe: 2/10 Seems fairly weak and according to TW Stats have more losses than conquers
Position: 6/10 Rim. Nice. However right next to some really big players, so farming is tough and such. They could help you if they were really nice though
OD: 6/10 Pretty good for point size. However it looks like they were points before the restart.

IGN: RusAmerica

Haha, that's hilarious.

Actually Sanchez no shit being stirred up - I just wanted to see if you had moved on from your very biased opinion of me, so I asked Senne to ask the question.

Not that I need to defend myself, but heres a few things that should be taken into consideration before making judgements:

Firstly, yes at the beginning I had a few vills gifted to me and internal'd members of RU that I duked, but who hasn't got internals in their caps.

Secondly, I have over 200 war caps across the 5 tribes I've been in.
I have 104 war caps since being in Riot! which would have been more except for the fact that players keep getting kicked or left the enemy, or went barb after quitting, but I still continued to cap them so you could actually add in another 100 or so.

Thirdly, you should also factor in my OD and see that Ive had to do a lot of defending as I have been front line in K35 since I can remember against different tribes, including holding off a tribe-wide Op by RX on me, and FYI I have actively moved to other front lines only for the fronts to change constantly on this world. I currently have 3x attacker of the day, plus 1x Defender of the day amongst others to show for my efforts and sit 17th in the combined OD table.

Finally, I was away for a month (24th of September to 24th of October) and I have still managed to cap 75 villages since my return of which 32 are official war caps (plus 5 where the player was kicked or moved tribes) with the rest being to secure my main clusters and stop the enemy having easy caps to jump to my door step.

So I find your comments to be erroneous to say the least, and can see that you do not do these ratings from a neutral perspective or with any real research.

Anyways, good luck to you in whatever you do.

Matt - Original Rimmednoob account holder since W56.

I have to agree with you Matt, from my time being in Riot! and until now, I still see you doing very well defending and nobling. Nicely done.

DeletedUser

I just think the account scores lowly in all of the requested areas :)

DeletedUser

That does not answer my question... If you aren't going to add anything constructive to this thread, please do not post.

DeletedUser

That does not answer my question... If you aren't going to add anything constructive to this thread, please do not post.
Good thing that is not a requirement in all the threads or Al wouldn't be able to post anymore. :lol:

DeletedUser

I just think the account scores lowly in all of the requested areas :)

That's right Al, the 4th largest account in W61 scores a 0/10 in points. Being a part of the largest tribe in W61 scores a 0/10, as does having the 2nd-highest ODA and 18th-highest total ODA. Yeah, definitely a 0/10 all around....

/facepalm

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

0/10 for points Because they noble barbs/internal/easy villages.
0/10 for tribe 'cause leadership sucks and so on.
0/10 for ODA 'cause they clear barbs and there own players.
0/10 all round because the average of zero is in fact zero.

DeletedUser

Good thing that is not a requirement in all the threads or Al wouldn't be able to post anymore. :lol:
I would not lose any sleep over that, let's put it that way.

0/10 for points Because they noble barbs/internal/easy villages.
0/10 for tribe 'cause leadership sucks and so on.
0/10 for ODA 'cause they clear barbs and there own players.
0/10 all round because the average of zero is in fact zero.
Sometimes barbs and internals are useful strategically. Sometimes players barb while you have attacks inbound on them. I know people don't like to admit that so they have something to flame each other about, but unless you can show that most of these were useless strategically then you're not really saying anything. Also, 35% of someone's conquers equals 100% of their score? That sounds a little unbalanced to me.

It's pretty obvious you're just trying to troll, and not to provoke any worthwhile discussion. I have discussed this with you before. Do not make me discuss it with you again.

DeletedUser

Almurph

Tribe : -/10 no tribe
OD : 4/10 Mostly ODD, well you are big turtle, that tries his best to survive
Position: 10/10 On the rim, where you should be ;)

Deleted User - 10770065

aoecba

Points 10/10 - 3rd, yet your account took a hell of a beating when Riot! opped it once, nice comeback.
Tribe 9/10 - Zombie, yet to see to them in a fair war, but we all know the capabilities.
OD 10/10 - 2nd OD, 3rd ODD, monster.
Location 8/10 - On multiple fronts, and I see you've established a cluster down at Play. Great potential growth, and it's why you're in the top 3.

DeletedUser

oh ok :p
well lets rate you myself then :)

9/10 n4 of the world but no 10 since you lost some ground to the 3 first guys and lost your second place
10/10 still number 4
8/10 great ODA but not really an ODD to show the defending skills
9/10 good tribe with a lot of good players

Deleted User - 10770065

Points:7/10 5.6mil. rank 16, pretty good, would be better to be top 10 ;)
Tribe: 0/10 - All family tribes get a 0
Position: Am lazy and didn't look :lol:
OD: 8/10 - rank 4 oda, not bad.

Trigaa

Tribe: 7/10 - Play are a good tribe.
Position: 6/10 - Going to be rimmed regardless, so yeah I suppose the rim is a good position :)
OD: 4/10 - Rank 166, not good.

arshdc

DeletedUser

did yours fairly even though im not what could be called a fan of anything shaun ;p

arshdc

Tribe: Zombie 10/10 cant fault the world leaders
Position: 7/10 went from defending front line to attacking front line, perfectly placed to eat into play
OD: 42.287.532 (59.) fairly solid for your rank, your odd is a bit of a let down though

t0msky

Deleted User - 10770065

did yours fairly even though im not what could be called a fan of anything shaun ;p What does this mean? ;(
arshdc

Tribe: Zombie 10/10 cant fault the world leaders
Position: 7/10 went from defending front line to attacking front line, perfectly placed to eat into play I think you meant UZR, not Play :p
OD: 42.287.532 (59.) fairly solid for your rank, your odd is a bit of a let down though Not my fault I don't get attacked much :p
t0msky

Bolded

DeletedUser

Shaun/arshdc

Points: 6/10 average for the world, but was frontline so growth slowed
Tribe: 10/10 world leaders for a reason
Position: 9/10 went from ZOMBIE front to UZR front and made great work of it

1 arshdc ZOMBIE 94 18 10.205.952 4.961.447
2 LeSulk ZOMBIE 85 9 7.039.468 553.782
3 Enialaej ZOMBIE 83 9 12.449.885 4.199.818
4 bighauljoe ZOMBIE 74 53 7.098.071 15.413.855
5 tomirodriguez ZOMBIE 73 2 3.251.673 3.425.368

OD: 6/10 decent ODA, if you had been opped by zombie while fighting them you probbably would have the ODD for me to give you a 10 for this