Rate the player

DeletedUser

Tribe: 6/10 all active but a tribe with not much ODA, spread looks good enough
Position: 5/10 limited hauls so doesn't mean much but you are a bit too close to some other members
OD: 2/10 a duke with no OD is hard to trust in following. even with your W5 account :/

DeletedUser

Tribe: 6/10 all active but a tribe with not much ODA, spread looks good enough
Position: 5/10 limited hauls so doesn't mean much but you are a bit too close to some other members
OD: 2/10 a duke with no OD is hard to trust in following. even with your W5 account :/

why waste my troops now? I support, and i will attack when I take my next village ;)

DeletedUser

are they a waste? i mean their sole purpose is to die :/

DeletedUser

omen.pharaoh

Tribe: 6/10 Heavy clustered might stunt growth
Position: 5/10 You don't have space to grow
OD: 8/10

ign- Generous?

DeletedUser

Generous?

points 10/10 very nice, like how u didnt completely rush noble!

tribe 9/10, have nothing bad to say about riot! know alot of them from w56

position 8/10

od, ?/10 does od mean anything at this stage? talk to me again in a month

ign: p0w p0w 13

DeletedUser

Generous?

Tribe: 10/10 Riot! seems like a great tribe, I will join them if something happens to Noodle
Position: 8/10 Lots of decent targets. You will need to compete for them with your tribemate, but they can also help you noble
OD: 9/10 You got some ODD, hopefully it didn't hinder you too much. Shows you can defend :)

Woops I'll just leave it there anyways

p0w p0w 13

Tribe: 7/10 Tribe seems a bit on the offensive side, too early for that right now. Tribe spread is ok.
Position: 5/10 Seems like you're in the middle of nowhere, not a lot of good targets around
OD: 6/10 ODA shows you know how to use troops but unless you're nobling you shouldn't be attacking defence

Dailen1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103944

Im bored so...Dailen1

Tribe: 10/10 we're in the same tribe (chuckle)
Position: 9/10 plenty of noble targets around, just make sure you noble them before they noble you ;D
OD: 10/10 shows you haven't been foolish and wasted troops

DeletedUser

-Bromance.

Points 3/10. Only rank 2, pathetic
Tribe 1/10. Some ginger named conor does diplomacy, since when are gingers good at speaking to people? Hmph
Position 10/10. You're always in good positions.. for conor
OD 7/10 You be trollin

DeletedUser

-Bromance.

Tribe 1/10. Some ginger named conor does diplomacy, since when are gingers good at speaking to people? Hmph
OD 7/10 You be trollin

Points: 7/10 - Expected a lil more considering your start date and there are people around you with large points.
Tribe: 9/10 - Good tribe.
Position: 8/10 - Not bad, no threats in your immediate vicinity but a 'lil further out are some.
OD: 10/10 - Perfecto.

Hard.

DeletedUser

Hard.

Tribe: 6.5/10 decent
Position: 8/10 almost to no competition surprisingly
OD: 5/10 low is good but i wont judge this yet

the ArtLst
(5days late start, 21st 23:32 st)

DeletedUser

-Bromance.

OD 7/10 You be trollin

:icon_redface:

Hard. -

Points: 2600. About a day behind what I was at your stage (13 days into the game, and I was top 5 then). 8/10.
Tribe: Seem...average. The fact that you're trying to 'whip them into shape' would further suggest so. 5/10
Position: Biggest in your 15x15 by quite a bit, but still with some nice targets, and not so many threats. 8/10
OD: Minimal. Good. 10/10

Total: 31/40 - 77.5%

-Bromance.

Edit: Oops, sorry Artlst.

DeletedUser

bromance could you edit yours and do me instead?

I'll happily 'do' you too :icon_wink:

Points: 2935. Again, about a day behind what I was at that stage (14 days in - was rank #3 then). So you'd be somewhere near the top. 8/10
Tribe: Seem like a pretty solid tribe. 7/10
Position: Again, outgrowing pretty much everyone in your area, whilst also having decent targets. 8/10
OD: A bit of OD, but mainly ODD, which could easily have been got from support and not actually losing many troops (so only 1 point deducted). 9/10

Total: 32/40 - 80%

-Bromance.

Hard.

What? At 13 days, he was 2543 points. You were 2609. He wasn't that far behind you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bromance

Tribe : 9.5/10 but you arnt Riot! xD
Position : 9/10 Really like your area. Also nice second village
OD : 8/10 its a bit high but nothing you could have done to change that, damn early wars.

<- HellsHeaven

DeletedUser

HellsHeaven

Points: 9/10 You haven't noble rushed, and when you do noble will most likely be in with the best
Tribe: 9.5/10 Rank 2, doing very well, good spread
Position: 8/10 biggest in your 11x11, but the smaller tribes are clustered around you, might target you? (but unlikely)
OD: 6/10 you haven't got any ODA, but a fair amount of ODD, so you've obviously been attacked a fair bit but fought them off..

IGN: dannyrawr
(late starter as you can see by the k i'm in :D)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dannyrawr

Points : 7/10 too early to tell at this stage but seem to be growing about average
Tribe : 6/10 seems to be a little mass recruiting but the its early in the game might be me just being grumpy lol
Position : 9/10 :)
OD : 9/10 a small amount of ODA probably a spiked barb or something

TG Smurf

Last edited: