Rate the player

DeletedUser

Oh my gawd!

I would give you 10s across the board but you get a 9 somewhere (not sure where) for being ranked behind KT.

Now do t0msky, he wants to be done so bad! Give it to him good.

DeletedUser92671

t0msky

Tribe - 8/10 Rank 1 tribe, played its diplo very well, executes ops with great success. Only 8 because of the crazy amount of merging and because of certain weak links in the tribe.

Points - 9/10 Top 20, however has eaten a whole load of inactives and barbs so no 10.

ODA- 7/10 Same rank as point rank, so good score, but nothing out of the ordinary.

ODD- 7/10 39 mill ish, as always cant be helped, but quite a nice amount considering the account has lost many villages since the start of the world.

Total 31/40
Good account and player from what I can see, pretty much your average top 20 player.

My account is beOwned if you wanna rate me, though I'm not really interested in a rate so rate the following random pick from my tribe list instead if you like; al budak

:)

DeletedUser

couple of errors here bud

t0msky

Tribe - 8/10 Rank 1 tribe, played its diplo very well, executes ops with great success. Only 8 because of the crazy amount of merging and because of certain weak links in the tribe.

Points - 9/10 Top 20, however has eaten a whole load of inactives and barbs so no 10.

ODA- 7/10 Same rank as point rank, so good score, but nothing out of the ordinary.

ODD- 7/10 39 mill ish, as always cant be helped, but quite a nice amount considering the account has lost many villages since the start of the world.

Total 31/40
Good account and player from what I can see, pretty much your average top 20 player.

My account is beOwned if you wanna rate me, though I'm not really interested in a rate so rate the following random pick from my tribe list instead if you like; al budak

:)

nobled less than 40 barbs since the start of the world, nobody was inactive before we started eating them....can provide you with the list of hate now inactive/deleted/kicked and convos with them when they thought it was a good idea to attack us...internals ive had less than most, but wont argue with you they were easy caps

since the world start lost 57 villas, all but 7 were recapped so total lost villas 7

really if youre going to check...check properly

DeletedUser92671

For the barbs and internals - Less than 40 barbs + the inactives from your own tribe adds up to more than 10% of your account, therefore I did not give you a ten. Where I'm from scoring 9/10 is pretty good. Obviously you are from a culture where any less than perfect is simply not good enough.

As for the lost villages - The original post was a typo, it was suposed to say the account hasnt lost many villages since the start of the world. Even if it was 57 and not 7, 57 villages lost is not alot for a account of your size, it is only around 5% of the villages you have now. Apologies for that.

DeletedUser

appreciate that m8, no im not arguing the ratings ;p...just the wrong information, ill chck and see what growth we have had from internals, im fairly sure its less than 80 more than 50 but not sure where the real number is....illl let you know

Psihic

Tribe - 6/10 Rank 2 tribe but apears to have a lot of internal problems and I dont see real leadership there. I am a bit biased here aswell as this tribe chose to backstab my own and this is something I really do not like. Speaks of its morale. Altough I do like some players there like Chagri or Amune for example.

Points - 6/10 Decent size though grew a lot on inactives. I do realize that this is a necessary evil as if they stockpile, the tribe is wrecked fast but nontheless, the percentage is too high.

ODA- 9/10 Higher then its point rank shows that the player helps the tribe with nukes and such. Rank 16 for its size is pretty decent.

ODD- 6/10 39 Have to put a 6 there as its not really high but this is the part where the enemy chooses how high you go so its kinda, worthless to judge.

Total 27/40

Decent account, seems like a dedicated player. All in all, despite some minuses, a good member to have.

*edit*

as mentioned before, im saphrax ingame.

DeletedUser

Tribe: 10/10 Rank 1 tribe,doing really well in the world just a kick arse tribe

ODA: 7/10 rank 37 ODA looks good but could be improved.

ODD- 9/10 rank 3 ODD looks like you have killed shit loads of troops while defending ODD looks really good (clap)

Account name: To Kill A Jester

DeletedUser98503

To Kill A Barb

Tribe : 3/10 Bloody god damn awful full of barb noblers
Points: 10/10 You are a good barb nobler and I hope some day you teach me
ODA: 8/10 How you're in the top 20 ODA I do not know people must be bad at attacking on this world if they're below a barb nobler
ODD: 5/10 Somebody needs to OP this guy he sucks at defending, If you OP him do him in K67 just so I stay rank 1 in that K (P.S I heard all his k67 troops are supporting somebody on the other side of the world so if you act fast in opping him say by tonight you can probably noble him out the K)

DeletedUser

Alyxar

Tribe - 9/10 - Top tribe
Points - 9/10 - Rank 4
ODA - 10/10 - TOP ODA
ODD - 8/10 -

On a side not i wanted to rank TKAJ but u have done it next time maybe.

Risharks

DeletedUser108270

Risharks:
Tribe-8/10
ODA: 10/10
ODD: 8/10

In game name:RusAmerica

DeletedUser98503

RUS
tribe 2/10
points 3/10
oda 3/10
odd 4/10

In game name : R1pZ xTEDDYBEAR

DeletedUser92671

R1pZ

Tribe 3/10 - 3 for making this far, but no points for anything else anymore.
Points - 3/10 again for making it this far, but no points for anything else.
ODa - 4/10 below average for size.
ODd - 5/10 same as above but not in your control.

IGN: beOwned