EvanX

DeletedUser104262

EvanX
Position: 5/10
Tribe: 4/10

Captain Booty Me Shiver

DeletedUser

@Captain Booty Me Shiver

Points: 5/10 - Quite poor considering you are within the core.

Position
6.5/10 - Position is nice within the core, though you are surrounded by many potential threats that are of same size to you, if not, larger. You are possibly, judging by your size and your surrounding players, most likely going to be targeted. eh I could be wrong.

4/10 - Your name sounds familiar, though I have not personally come in contact with you or really heard of you for that matter.

OD: 5/10 - You have some ODD, not that good to have at this point in game, though its defending, not really I guess at your choice. Stupid decisions made by some surrounding members you have there.

Tribe: 8/10 - Solid tribe, I see great potential within it, I do not know many people within the tribe other than a few which I have played within the past. You guys seem good.

IGN: DreamSweeper

DeletedUser

DreamSweeper

Points 8/10, good points for this stage of the game you probaply have high pits. Think it will work out.

Position 8/10, good position, in a no haul world it is good to have clusters. You have good cities near you to noble. Watch out because it seems like someone is getting a noble near you soon.

Reputation 0/0, Don't know many people anymore so can't comment on this.

OD 10/10, you have allmost no ODA or ODD that is good since you don't need any yet!

Tribe 7/10, seems like a good tribe. I'm giving it a 7 because of the good players not a 10 because it realy is too small.

IGN: TeamSoloMid

DeletedUser

Oldman:

Position: 5/10 Lots of competition. An one Member nearby in your immediate area. Also targets.
OD: Saving it up for a conquest possibly.
Tribe: 8/10 Lovely.

EvanX (Restarted At 500pts)

DeletedUser

DreamSweeper

Points 8/10, good points for this stage of the game you probaply have high pits. Think it will work out.

Position 8/10, good position, in a no haul world it is good to have clusters. You have good cities near you to noble. Watch out because it seems like someone is getting a noble near you soon.

Reputation 0/0, Don't know many people anymore so can't comment on this.

OD 10/10, you have allmost no ODA or ODD that is good since you don't need any yet!

Tribe 7/10, seems like a good tribe. I'm giving it a 7 because of the good players not a 10 because it realy is too small.

IGN: TeamSoloMid

Waiting.

DeletedUser112960

TeamSoloMid

Points 7/10 - Your growing along with your area but your not out growing your area. Your in my area ^_^

Position 8/10 - Gonna have a lot of room to grow in the NorthEast not a lot of talented tribes really in the area.

Reputation 3/10 - Seen you on the forums never heard of you though

OD 0/10 - not any OD but this early cant really bash you for on a no haul world i think its a good thing.

Tribe 7/10 - Looks solid planned on joining them myself before i joined my current tribe.

DeletedUser

EvanX

Points: 7/10 not bad for the area, although is a bit low for outer core

Position: 6/10 Fair few targets, but that 3k guy could prove to be a threat
Reputation: 5/10 I've seen you around on the forums, but never really heard of you ingame
OD: 10/10 1 ODD, nothing more to say
Tribe: 6/10 Never heard of them, but they seem like a force to reckon with

Zich Wissenschaftler

Points: 8/10 Great number of points, you must be getting close to an acad, 28 clay and wood ain't bad either

Position: 8/10 Lot of targets around you, and plenty room for expansion
OD: 8/10 Not sure what it's about but 37 ODA is nothing really
Tribe: 5/10 Seems a bit Mass Recruity

Purple Llama

DeletedUser111935

Llama

Position: 9/10 no threats in your area, got a good expansion zone.
OD: n/a
Tribe: 0/10 full of noobs, they all suck except one.

Ign: Killerintent

DeletedUser92012

Killerintent

Position: 6/10 - some bigger people around you, though
OD: 10/10 - don't need any at this point
Tribe: 8/10 - looks good... some good players though a small number holding up the rear, which they shouldn't be given the early start you had in the game

IGN: Ludahai

DeletedUser

@Ludahai

Points: 6.5/10 - Decent, considering you are not exactly in the core.

Position: 6.5/10 - You're in the outer core, I prefer in the core, though you have space to grow.

OD: 7/10 - You have no OD, this is good at this point in game.

Tribe: 4/10 - Tribe seems weak, has potential...as does anything...

DeletedUser99143

DreamSweeper

Points 7/10, pretty ok at best considering you are in the core K.

Position 6.5/10, ok i guess, there are at least 2 players that are outgrowing you in your 15x15.

Reputation 0/0, Don't know anyone these days.

OD 10/10, save your troops.

Tribe 8/10, bit too lonely.

IGN: Silverflake

DeletedUser

Silverflake

Position: 9/10 You got a nice juicy noble target right besides you. An more potential targets near.

OD: 10/10 :p

Tribe: 8/10 I like it. I see it doing well.

EvanX

DeletedUser

EvanX

Points: 7/10 - Considering you restarted, you are doing well.

Position: 7/10 - You have some potential threats, though can be delt with. Got some nice targets.

Reputation: 7/10 - I've seen you around in externals and some worlds, I know you :p

OD: 7/10 - It's good that you have none.

Tribe: 7/10 - Solid tribe, great potential.

DeletedUser

DreamSweeper

Points: 5/10 - You're doing alright, but not really all to great. Your not that much better than your surrounding players. Focused more on troops?

Position: 8/10 - Got some decent targets worthwhile nobling

OD: 10/10 - Whoever has a OD higher than one and hasn't nobled / cleared for a tribemate is a noob.

Tribe: 7/10 - Seem like a fun tribe. Small but good. Hope it works out!

IGN: Party Llama