Rate the Player

DeletedUser94431

The joys of all your friends joining the same area as you eh :/ trying to get two to merge me ;) I got my own plans for the others though
I got backtimed but dodged my axes and lc's just in time, shame my cats stayed behind with 300 miltia :icon_sad:
ODA from wiping a players wall and farm and having his tribe send small packets of support without any timed coordination :D nom nom
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3) not showing how many I have though as it's just embarrassing :'c (well if you call between 5000-10000 embarrassing) lol

DeletedUser94431

Thanks ;)
|I'll let somebody else rate you to continue chain :D

DeletedUser118888

[Witch Hunter]
Points - 2044
Profile - dad?
Farming - Above average.
OD - 2.458
Location/Positioning - Seems to be a lot of decent players around you, no clusters just survivors. Either that or just really lucky with inactives.
Reputation - he's god damn darth vader himself
Tribe - Never heard of
Rating out of 10 - 6/10
Comment - Looking at your profile, i assume that account is co-played so.. I could assume nothing less from you. If carefully played and survives this stage, will go far.

DeletedUser113868

strannox
Points - 2019
Profile - Meh
Farming - Average, based on your just over level 20 farm you're doing an academy now with relatively low troop count for what you should
OD - Your OD is nice, may have already cleared your noble target or just a couple of farms in your area.
Location/Positioning - A nice area, couple barbs in your area with a nice juicy village ripe for the taking ;)
Reputation - Never heard of you before sorry
Tribe - Shows potential, i'm interested to see how the world plays out for you guys
Rating out of 10 - 9/10 for your points your farm should be a little higher but with you clear a couple people or hitting a help I bet that doesn't count.
Comment - Keep going hard and good luck with your first noble target :)

DeletedUser45512

Rainbow=D
Points - 2357
Profile - 2 names of players only. I prefer it that way, nothing stupid to see here
Farming - 10k plunder and 1 mil looted is good going for now lets see if you can keep it up and you should be set for a good period
OD - ranked 257 for oda may of cleared a few players, not the best not the worst. No ODD is good no ones backtimed you, or at least you haven't let them
Location - 7 other players over 1k in your 9x9 should mean tough competition for farms, you have a few tribe members near you which could hinder your growth but it may be a good core to expand from
Reputation - haven't played in a while so never heard of you my apologies
Tribe - rank 2 as of now, poor first noble but can't blame you for that. I have heard good things about EQ hopefully we will see if they are true
Rating - 9/10 good farming acceptable OD will be interesting to see if you can clear some of those in your area, that is if you haven't already seeing as you have wallbreaker/demolisher level 1
Keep doing what you are doing, you look to be going strong so far

GOG the Deceiver

Fred 4 Ever

Points - at 1.105 your points are quite low for time spent in the world.
Profile - Been around for a while. Lazy profile - displaying your achievements, or lack thereof.
Farming - Quite poor... even a defensive village should have farmed higher by now.
OD - Low. You need to be clearing mate, there are some really nice farms all around you.
Location/Positioning - I love this position. Namely due stacks of juicy potential farms near you.
Reputation - W18! My first world and what got me into TW. Cant hate an old school W18 character... even though you were in my tribe I dont remember you :( ... it was a while ago.
Tribe - Nothing to rate really. Below par
Rating out of 10 - 2
Comment - Best get cracking. You have a huge "noble me" sign on your head. Good luck!

Rate: Hadron Particle Collider

DeletedUser45512

W18 was fun was it not, good to see someone else from that world is still around :)

DeletedUser106195

Points - 2054 - General safe point in my eyes this point in the world, possibly close to nobles depending on the build. Might even have them already
Profile - I think I'm too stupid to figure out that Stuff ;) Other than that simple plain and one achievement shown so nice :)
Farming - Harder to tell without the achievements however given your position ill assume pretty good within your area.
OD - Rank 51, Nice ODA man Shows you've done enough in your area :)
Location/Positioning - I like the position a lot of growth that can be made a lot of good villas for you to noble, a lot of nice farms aswell good area to expand from.
Reputation - Erm I have been around really since world 60 and 66 so I have no idea :( sorry.
Tribe - Rabid - I think they will make it far in the world haven't checked too much out has good players and rank 3 ODA impressive
Rating out of 10 - I'm Impressed I think the area and so on is nice :) sorry I don't know any of your past worlds reputation
Comment - Massive area of moderate players, a lot of room for expansion I like the area I think you and the tribe will do well, good luck man.

Rate: chimpy295

DeletedUser

Points - 3.609 -Rank 19 - Doing Great IMO = rate out of 10 = 9
Profile - Nothing there. I guess I'll rate the Profile 1 out of 10 :/
Farming - I can't see it. Just basing your growth and points, still it could be your location. I'll just rate you 7 out 10.
OD - Nice ODA! ^^ but I'm not impressed with the ODD. Seems like everyone around you are scared of you! or you must be the Dodger Type! XD! 7 out of 10 =)
Location/Positioning - I must say, it's cool. Didn't looked into details if you have lots of tribemates around or allies or a lone-wolf in your area. I just look at the Map on your profile and my first thought "Oh, it's a cool area!' =) 5 out of 10
Reputation - I don't know much about you though so my rating could be biased ^^ 1 out of 10
Tribe - aaaaaaAhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH... 'Bad Ass!' my 2 word for the Tribe! =) 9/10
Rating out of 10 - 8 I'm impressed =)
Comment - Try to post more on the External Forum! =)

Rate: ProGamer2010(Ok, just for the fun of it, I will rate myself. Power over 1Billion.*Gaiger Counter Breaks*Power reduced to 10...'what the heck!? I can't read you! LoL)

devil667

Points - 1274 {Rating: 3/10} - Terrible considering he had pre-registered and started as soon as the world started, many nearby outgrew him fairly easily. However, the slow growth can be somewhat attributed to the ODD, I simply cant figure out what someone can do this early to piss off neighbors this much.

Profile - {Rating: 0/10} - Its a mess, its not like a tribe with a theme, we have seen that in past quite a few infact. This is just a annoying mess.

Farming - {Rating: 0/10}
- What kind of joke is that, not even 1000 runs sent? Bad hauls are one thing, complete lack of effort is another.

OD - {Rating: 3/10} - Its good that you did make some defense to actually get a very high ODD, but the sheer fact that you managed to piss off people nearby this early to have them all attack you is just well...... downright ridiculous.

Location/Positioning - {Rating: 0/10} - Wont be lasting long as soon as the MILF/Rabid people get their nobles, or might just end up surviving with 1 village turtling like crazy, basically play a pointless game completely.

Reputation - {Rating: 0/10} - The fact that you managed to piss off so many people this early & your incoherent posts all over the forums kinda downright kills it.

Tribe - {Rating: 5/10} - Guessing the tribe had a hand in your massive ODD spike, so guessing quite a few of them made defense and actually supported so I am willing to give it a hearty 5, because of effort & activity, representation remains terrible.

Rating out of 10 - 11/70 in total... Guess Ill be generous here, and give 2/10, atleast you do know about the existence of the externals and bother posting here.

Comment - Try being abit more sensible.

devil667

Last edited:

DeletedUser

devil667

Points: 2352 - 9/10 - Top100 account, pretty good point average. Ahead of all the neighbours so i suppose all under control :)

Profile : 8/10 - Simple as i like it, not my favorite CoA though :)

Farming: 8/10 - 1M farmed and 10k villages, the expected from a Good Account, i can't tell exactly whats your farm but i suppose you're on a very decent ammount :) Small thing to point out: only 25 players attacked

OD : 7/10 - Small ODA, mostly from cleaning some farms, no big attacks, imo well thought so you let your neighbours grow their villages :) . Not higher because a bit of ODD so i guess you were / are being attacked which can be a trouble if they demolish you :)

Location : 8/10 - Good Farming Area, Good villages to Noble but a bit dangerous if not carefully played :)

Reputation : 8/10 - I'm not from this server, but i've already heard about Pervis so i assume you are all very known players :)

Tribe : 7/10 - Small tribe, some good players, no big future on your own though :) Probably will merge with a fair good tribe

Overall Rating : 8/10 - Woulnd't surprise me to see you on Top25 soon enough, Good Account, good farming, good location everything alright :)

Comment - Wouldn't surprise me to see you guys on top25, just need to play smart and carefully and you have Everything to succeed :) Good Luck

My nickname: Sorry we dont TryHard

Epic Pandas

Sorry we dont TryHard:

Points: 1023 - 8/10 - Late start, so looking pretty reasonable at this point, seems to be outgrowing all of your neighbours

Profile: 7/10 - No ascii swords or castles and imo, anything without ascii swords or castles is off to a good start. Not too much aside from that, could do with a better CoA.

Farming:
8/10 - Has 1k plundered, wouldn't expect anything less at this point. Can't tell any more than that, but it's definitely a start.

OD: 7/10 - Hardly any of which to speak of which is a good thing, with your location you shouldn't have any need to be clearing loads of people.

Location: 9/10 - Area looks pretty damn good right now. Right on the rim, plenty of barbs, with a lot of <100 point players who should barb soon and very few neighbours of decent size. Think this would be a good area to be right now.

Reputation: 2/10 - You have already said you are not originally from this server and with only 16 forum posts, I am not surprised that I have never heard of you.

Tribe: 0/10 - No tribe

Overall Rating: 7.5/10 - I think you are in for a decent future, at least for the coming 2 months or so. Far out enough to be away from the premades, but its a small world, so I wouldn't be surprised to see you in a decent tribe sooner or later.

Comment: One to keep an eye out for I think, often find that other servers have some hidden talent.

IGN: Leslie.Knope (Roast me)

DeletedUser

Sorry we dont TryHard:

Points: 1023 - 8/10 - Late start, so looking pretty reasonable at this point, seems to be outgrowing all of your neighbours

Profile: 7/10 - No ascii swords or castles and imo, anything without ascii swords or castles is off to a good start. Not too much aside from that, could do with a better CoA.

Farming:
8/10 - Has 1k plundered, wouldn't expect anything less at this point. Can't tell any more than that, but it's definitely a start.

OD: 7/10 - Hardly any of which to speak of which is a good thing, with your location you shouldn't have any need to be clearing loads of people.

Location: 9/10 - Area looks pretty damn good right now. Right on the rim, plenty of barbs, with a lot of <100 point players who should barb soon and very few neighbours of decent size. Think this would be a good area to be right now.

Reputation: 2/10 - You have already said you are not originally from this server and with only 16 forum posts, I am not surprised that I have never heard of you.

Tribe: 0/10 - No tribe

Overall Rating: 7.5/10 - I think you are in for a decent future, at least for the coming 2 months or so. Far out enough to be away from the premades, but its a small world, so I wouldn't be surprised to see you in a decent tribe sooner or later.

Comment: One to keep an eye out for I think, often find that other servers have some hidden talent.

IGN: Leslie.Knope (Roast me)

tyvm for your analisys!
Reguarding our farm i was about to post it on the other topic:
http://prntscr.com/9n52ny

It's not the best but we're going decent i believe =)

Thanks and sorry not rating you i'd say that someone else should do it :)

devil667

Epic Pandas just shot himself after seeing that screenshot.

DeletedUser

Epic Panda / Leslie.Knope

Points: 1.657. Not as advanced at this stage as ideally you should be, but can tell that it's not due to lack of effort (see farming section). Seems you just have a really competitive area, and you are competing points-wise with those in your area. Taking all that into account, I'd say your 'points performance' is average, about 6/10.

Profile: Amy Poehler?! Yes. 10/10.

Farming: Over 10,000 plunders, clearly an effort is being made. Not your fault you have a competitive area, keeping your loot lower. Consequently, 10/10.

OD: 364. Good. No point getting OD for the sake of it. 10/10.

Location: Obviously an active and competitive area. A couple of Rabid who will be a threat, no doubt. 3/10.

Reputation: I hadn't heard of you previous, but then I haven't played in years. You seem competent enough on these forums and you come across well. I'd imagine that would be the general consensus too. 7/10.

Tribe: Hm. Tough one. I expected Random to be extremely competitive, looking forward to seeing how they shaped up near Rabid. However, it hasn't materialised and I don't expect they'll be a lasting force. 5/10.

Overall rating: 61/80. So about 7.5/10. Really the only things dragging you down are things you unfortunately have little to no control over!

Comment: Good luck! :]

IGN: Bromance.

DeletedUser103709

Im a newbie to this, sorry if its shit ;)

[Bromance]

Points - 2,325 7/10 average i guess for people who still have get to get there second village at this stage.
Profile - Im not too sure what this is about. but Connor i supose? ;)
Farming - over 1k plunders and 1M resoruces. Pretty decent to say the least, should grow pretty quickly with all the resoruces coming in, obviously, to say you arent higher points you must have a nice little army ;)
OD - 7/10 for your OD, fighting the inactives before maybe?
Location/Positioning - Not too close to the center, but close enough to still have some decent action 8/10
Reputation - sorry been off this game for awhile so 0/10
Tribe - heard good things about this tribe, goodluck
Rating out of 10 - 8/10, i think you will go far in this world, depending on how things go on
Comment -
keep up the work, your doing good :)

IGN:baker722

DeletedUser

devil667
Tribe : 7/10 - Small tribe, some good players, no big future on your own though :) Probably will merge with a fair good tribe

looooooool :lol: is it wrong that this made me laugh? :D but then again...he is from a diff server so wouldnt have a clue...dev does seem like the type to merge ;)

Epic Pandas

looooooool :lol: is it wrong that this made me laugh? :D but then again...he is from a diff server so wouldnt have a clue...dev does seem like the type to merge ;)

Yeah Dev is the definition of "Merge Whore"

DeletedUser

Im a newbie to this, sorry if its shit ;)

[Bromance]

Points - 2,325 7/10 average i guess for people who still have get to get there second village at this stage.
Profile - Im not too sure what this is about. but Connor i supose? ;)
Farming - over 1k plunders and 1M resoruces. Pretty decent to say the least, should grow pretty quickly with all the resoruces coming in, obviously, to say you arent higher points you must have a nice little army ;)
OD - 7/10 for your OD, fighting the inactives before maybe?
Location/Positioning - Not too close to the center, but close enough to still have some decent action 8/10
Reputation - sorry been off this game for awhile so 0/10
Tribe - heard good things about this tribe, goodluck
Rating out of 10 - 8/10, i think you will go far in this world, depending on how things go on
Comment -
keep up the work, your doing good :)

IGN:baker722

Thanks!

Keep in mind I started 8 days late, so I'm about a week behind most people in terms of growth etc. OD went from like 0 to 8k today. Had to backtime someone :(