Rate the Player

DeletedUser117803

I'm pretty sure that anyone who frequents, or even occasionally peeks at, the externals knows how this works.

I'm still learning TW, so bear with me, humor me, and love me. Trying to breathe some life and energy into w96. Which will be a HUGE world, the BEST world!!!

So, it works like this. Rate on a scale of 1 - 10, adding comments when you can, as, really, the comments are the best part. Bring on the inner sage or clown to entertain us and enlighten us.

ACTIVITY: X/10
TRIBE: X/10
REPUTATION (may include past worlds): X/10
PROFILE: X/10
HUGGABILITY: X/10 (Wild card rating!)
ODA/ODD/ODS: X/10

Score total: X/80

(And we can all do that, as we can all do maths!!)

You all know how to find TW Stats, but i was surprised recently to find a few veteran players didn't know about this site: http://en96.tribalwarsmap.com/history
Feed your inner nerd and have fun! And don't be shy. We are all among friends here. ;)

When you have rated, please be sure to add your own in game name so the fun continues.

I talked to Sasuke Uchichaa who graciously agreed to be the first one rated. Thanks to that account!

Rate: Sasuke Uchichaa

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Sasuke Uchichaa

11/10 Rank

11/10 Activity
10/10 Tribe
5/10 Location
11/10 Profile
1/10 Hug ability
ODA/ODD/ODS Too early to rate

49/60 :)

Rate my account: Wigsplitter.

DeletedUser119841

Sasuke Uchichaa

11/10 Rank

11/10 Activity
10/10 Tribe
5/10 Location
11/10 Profile
1/10 Hug ability
ODA/ODD/ODS Too early to rate

49/60 :)

Rate my account: Wigsplitter.

4/10 Rank
5/10 Activity Low farm, I have no idea :p
4/10 Tribe Nothing special, being hit hard
5/10 Location
9/10 Profile don't know the meaning but like it
10/10 Hug ability mod cookie points?
1/10 ODA/ODD/ODS Too early to rate

34/60

IGN: Osiss

DeletedUser117803

someone is trolling?

hearts and unicorns. please carry on.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Osiss
rank 6/10
Activity/hauling7/10 decent farm
Tribe 9/10 Farm is top 5 and looking good
Location 8/10 In the midle, not too far in and not too far out. If you survive th brawl it will be a good area
Profile 10/10 who doesnt like a sea-star in their life
Huggable? 1/10 stars are spiky ;( no hugs
ODA/ODD/ODS 10/10 top 3 ODA, cant say much...

Sinful Angel

DeletedUser

Sinful Angel

ACTIVITY: 10/10
TRIBE: 11/10......
REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 5/10
PROFILE: 6/10
HUGGABILITY: IDK
ODA/ODD/ODS: 7/10 ODA

In Game : ReD KhaN

DeletedUser121240

ACTIVITY: 6/10
TRIBE: 3/10
REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 10/10 - no idea
PROFILE: 8/10 - i like the photo and the winning achievements below it
HUGGABILITY: 6/10 (Wild card rating!) - hopefully u hug obey
ODA/ODD/ODS: 8/10 - top 100 in ODA

Score total: 47/80

IGN: Lord micki420

Last edited:

DeletedUser117534

Lord micki420

Lord micki420 is currently 55th in the ranking with 3,739 points and two villages. He has started on 16th of September in pre-registration period. It is hard to rate the rank at this point. Definitely the growth was boosted by PP, he has chosen to noble a bonus village with 30% addition to all resources. A good pick considering level of pits on speed two and proximity of the village.

ACTIVITY: 4.5/10
Judging activity by farming the player is not doing that well considering his size and potential with early LC recruitment. Rank 187 in resources plundered with 64k in 1598 runs. It should be over 100K especially if he hasn't wasted farming time on nobling active player.

TRIBE: 8.5/10
JEDI has improved so much this week. I have been carefully observing both JEDI and TIP in terms of recruitment choices and growth. I have to say JEDI positively surprised me by trimming some weaker players and not recruiting anyone in their place. They are growing at very good rate becoming strongest tribe in K44 and probably soon overtaking TIP on the tribal ladder. I know few members of JEDI personally and they are rock solid. Location of the tribe is not bad, they have strong presence on K44 flanks working now on closing the gap in the middle.

I like the player's location. It is just on the outskirts of players who pre-registered so the player has easy access to the core but also he is on his tribe flank not being blocked by any of his own members. In the future he might be at the front line with TIP and TWA which can be good or bad depending on diplomacy. In case rumor of TIP JEDI alliance being true the player might find himself boxed in and may need to push through core.

REPUTATION 5/10
I would say average reputation as there is nothing I heard about the player from game or externals. The past worlds stats confirm that he hasn't been on any large account in the past finishing in the startup on W88 and W87.

PROFILE: 5/10
Nothing but some achievements just like an average player in tribal wars.

HUGGABILITY: 5/10

I can't think of anything really, what doe's it even mean?

ODA/ODD/ODS: 6.5/10
Marginal ODA and no ODD which is preferable at startup not to cripple player's growth. I am a bit concerned that his low farming, barb nobling and low ODA is a sign of inexperience in finding good farms. Those would have to bring ODA up rewarding a player with higher farming. I might be wrong here.

Score total: 49/80
I nominate It Will All Be Mine to be rated

DeletedUser

It Will All Be Mine:

A bit too early academy for my liking, a lot of PP usage so I guess they could have done better. I'm semi-disappointed in the lack of farming in conjunction with PP abuse. Rank 25 though so can't actually argue with the rank itself.

Activity: 8/10

Activity score goes a bit down with their farming score. A bit of inactivity but for the most part pretty active at least at this stage.

Tribe: 6/10

Probably won't last. Seems ok though.

Not brilliant, second village itself isn't ideal for farming radius, but if you don't farm I suppose you don't care about it.

Not someone I personally know, but at least hasn't got a shit rep.

Profile: 8/10

Unsure what to think of their profile. It has pokemon in, but then again it also has some text in that is meant to give some mad scientist vibe where it just gives off nothing.

Huggability: 8/10

I'll give them this one.

ODA/ODD/ODS: 8/10

Low on all counts, which is arguably pretty good this point in the game.

Total: 58.5/80

DeletedUser121240

Lord micki420

Lord micki420 is currently 55th in the ranking with 3,739 points and two villages. He has started on 16th of September in pre-registration period. It is hard to rate the rank at this point. Definitely the growth was boosted by PP, he has chosen to noble a bonus village with 30% addition to all resources. A good pick considering level of pits on speed two and proximity of the village.

ACTIVITY: 4.5/10
Judging activity by farming the player is not doing that well considering his size and potential with early LC recruitment. Rank 187 in resources plundered with 64k in 1598 runs. It should be over 100K especially if he hasn't wasted farming time on nobling active player.

TRIBE: 8.5/10
JEDI has improved so much this week. I have been carefully observing both JEDI and TIP in terms of recruitment choices and growth. I have to say JEDI positively surprised me by trimming some weaker players and not recruiting anyone in their place. They are growing at very good rate becoming strongest tribe in K44 and probably soon overtaking TIP on the tribal ladder. I know few members of JEDI personally and they are rock solid. Location of the tribe is not bad, they have strong presence on K44 flanks working now on closing the gap in the middle.

I like the player's location. It is just on the outskirts of players who pre-registered so the player has easy access to the core but also he is on his tribe flank not being blocked by any of his own members. In the future he might be at the front line with TIP and TWA which can be good or bad depending on diplomacy. In case rumor of TIP JEDI alliance being true the player might find himself boxed in and may need to push through core.

REPUTATION 5/10
I would say average reputation as there is nothing I heard about the player from game or externals. The past worlds stats confirm that he hasn't been on any large account in the past finishing in the startup on W88 and W87.

Nothing but some achievements just like an average player in tribal wars.

HUGGABILITY: 5/10

I can't think of anything really, what doe's it even mean?

ODA/ODD/ODS: 6.5/10
Marginal ODA and no ODD which is preferable at startup not to cripple player's growth. I am a bit concerned that his low farming, barb nobling and low ODA is a sign of inexperience in finding good farms. Those would have to bring ODA up rewarding a player with higher farming. I might be wrong here.

Score total: 49/80
I nominate It Will All Be Mine to be rated
This was extremely detailed I love it.
I co-played other worlds, this account was more a PP farmer until now.

DeletedUser120009

Nemesis didn't give a player to rate so I've chosen top 25 player Estilo R-6

Rank 8/10

20th on the leaderboard so doing very well, must have spent a little pp to get to that ranking considering he hasn't farmed his way to it.

Activity 3/10
If we look at farming when scoring activity then this deserves to be low.
768th for resources looted in a day with a grand total of 20k yesterday.

Location 6/10
Has its pros and cons, is in a populated area of the map surrounded by his own and Jedi players, so can receive quick support but in an inevitable war against Jedi will struggle at such close quarters.

Tribe (Noble) 6/10
A strong looking tribe but unfortunately have found themselves entwined with a much stronger Jedi who currently have a lot more players ready to noble than they do themselves.

Reputation 5/10
Can't say much about this as I don't know the player.

Profile 4/10
I'm not a big fan of listing personal ally's or how many you have on a profile, similarly to those who tell players to restart if they're in their 15*15 etc, nothing wrong with being friendly rather than trying to show yourlself as someone to be feared.

Huggability 4/10
Again I don't know the player but as above would lose an extra point for the profile.

ODA/ODD/ODS 7/10
0 OD which reflects on his farming but can also be seen as good for conserving troops.

Total 43/80

(Rate kwstasf1)

*GranTorino

Rating: Kwstasf1

9/10
This player currently sits comfortably at rank 9, very low farming score considering his leaderboard ranking so we know he has used lots of PP to get where he is.

ACTIVITY: 8/10
A quick look at his village statistics shows this player seems to be almost 24 hours active most days, showing some signs of inactivity in early hours. Points deducted for poor farming score being rank 36th for 'looted in a day' rankings, on the flip side points added for holding a top 10 spot.

TRIBE: 7/10
An interesting yet fairly average looking tribe with a decent spread over the south eastern core of K44. Currently bronze medallist for the world and top contender for K44 after taking some members in from MYTH tribe. 95 tribe changes due to some merges over time as well as the introduction to a their new family tribe (yuck) PAD1. Minus points for the family tribe.

I expect with JEDI's positioning they will be looking at a very early war with NOBLE (rank 2 k44 contender) before NOBLE disbands and the strongest players move over to JEDI and family tribe PAD1. k44 could be one of the first locked down continents in w96 after this move.

REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 5/10
I do not know this player personally.

PROFILE: 4/10
Boring af. Minus points for hiding your 'market guru' achievement

HUGGABILITY: 2/10
Would give 5/10 but minus point for being part of a family tribe, another minus point for the boring profile and another minus point for pants farming.

ODA/ODD/ODS: 7/10
Rank 33 ODA which is where all of his opponents defeated stem from, he hasn't received so much as a scout in return. We can assume this ODA would have been from clearing his noble targets, considering the farming stats are quite low it shouldn't be from clearing farms.

Total: 51/80

Rate: *GranTorino

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Rating: TransGorino*

9.5/10
Top 5 so obviously doing very well. But he isn't rank 1 just yet. And I know he's capable of getting there. His TW-Stats and his current farming prove it. Getting past Tudadar though... It'll be a challenge for sure.

4 players on this account... Disgusting o0 But it does mean someone is always online. Hopefully for them if its during a crisis, it isn't Kylan... ;)

TRIBE: 9/10
Obviously OBEY has been doing rather well. But no tribe is perfect, it's gathered a bunch of more known players who all have ego's, keeping them in check will be their biggest task internally for sure. Externally it's not yet quite clear who will emerge as their rivals, but regardless some people leaving and others lagging behind... People getting cleared etc,... Prevents me from giving a higher rating. If this was 1 week ago, they'd have had a solid 9.5

/10
This is honestly one of the better positions I've seen a player in. He's close to his tribe, yet half of the map lies open for him. Not the rim where targets are scarce, but the core. This account ought to have amazing growth. Judging from his farming his area isn't being drained to heavily either, absolutely perfect location.

REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 7/10
All in all the players on this account are great people. Yet they're not that well known, but amongst the one that do, not everyone is a fan either. Hence a 7.

"Boring af." To use their own words. This could use some work, they're even missing one of the co's on their profile. And it speaks of tribal matters, as if anyone would mail them about such things... Preposterous!

HUGGABILITY: 8/10
This account can get a big hug from me if it wants to :)

ODA/ODD/ODS: 8/10
Decent ODS rank and ODA rank, expected from a player who knows where to use their troops appropriately. No ODD to speak off, obviously at this stage of the game also a huge plus.

Total: 66.5/80

Rate: "The Sin Of Pride" please.

DeletedUser119021

Rating: The sin of Pride

/10
Rank28 for now, so that's cool, seems to have used some pp but nothing extreme,too early in the game for rank to be meaningfull tho.

Being rank5 farm while not having spent immense amounts of pp means he works for his bread

TRIBE: 9/10
Obey, seem to be really good players but time will tell/

/10
Rim , on another K than most of his tribe. As farm tells he is the boss there and has the advantage of growth all the way north, not bad.

REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 6/10
Not really know him, neutral grade

PROFILE: 7/10
They've put the effort,but it comes a bit cringey. -Points for advertising of twitch channel :D

HUGGABILITY: 8/10
My co likes them

ODA/ODD/ODS: 9/10
Really average ODs , and that fuckin' great at this stage of the game, you dont need any losses that can set you back

Total: 65/80

rate: W0sH09

DeletedUser120361

W0sH09

ACTIVITY: 10/10 sole reason I am active
TRIBE: 10/10 the official w0sh fan club
REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 10/10 its w0sh...
PROFILE: 10/10 thanks for the feature
HUGGABILITY (Wild card rating!): 10/10 w0sh is the wild card
ODA/ODD/ODS: 10/10 it should be considered an honour by all lost troops that they were killed by w0sh

Edit; +5 points for being the best.

Score total: 85/80

#w0sh4duke

Rate - El Capitan

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealPainz

RANK: (7/10) - Currently 132 - a bit disappointing for me to be honest, but I would assume there is going to be a huge boom next week. At the end of the day rank does not really matter now anyways.

ACTIVITY: (10/10)
Despite the rank this account is very active and basically grinding them farms around while online

TRIBE: (10/10)
Rather easy decision - member of OBEY so yeah nothing much to say as there is no need to repeat myself

SE part of the map with no major threats since the DAY1. Good place for farming and safe base. Point deducted for being the most southern member of OBEY meaning the growth potential might be influenced.
Might be famous but I don't know about it :p

PROFILE: (10/10) -
simple and sufficient, it has all the things I find necessary for profile

HUGGABILITY (4/10) - what the hell does it even mean? Like real hugs lol ? Unless there are any girls on the account I ain't hugging no one

ODA/ODD/ODS: (5/10) -
meh, average. Nothing special to be honest - but then again there is nothing to kill down there I guess

SCORE: 55/80 - well now it looks a lot worse to be honest

Rate; myself I guess (TheRealPainz)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

ACTIVITY: (5/10)
also rather mediocre

TRIBE: (8/10)
seems like one of the better tribes on the world,we'll see how K45 shakes out between them and Escape though

appears to have a large amount of potential threats nearby,means lots of potential danger but also means lots of potential growth

REPUTATION (may include past worlds): (3/10) never heard of you,clearly playing under some sort of alias though

PROFILE: (7/10) -
simple and direct with a mildly amusing photo

HUGGABILITY (2/10) - don't really feel like hugging that cupcake

ODA/ODD/ODS: (6/10) -
more statistical mediocrity

SCORE: 43/80

Rate - Do Not Disturb

blckdrgn1

RANK: (8/10) - Rank 15 pretty good, keeping up with the top echelon

ACTIVITY: (7/10)
best farming day 525k is ok, not amazing but still top 20

TRIBE: (10/10)
Obey is really strong at the moment.

position is ok, you have tribe mates all around you so you'll have to move quickly to make sure you are not lost in a sea of blue

REPUTATION (may include past worlds): (7/10) didnt know you before this world and only see your account active on w70 with over 8k caps so thats pretty good

PROFILE: (0/10) -
you have graffiti from hollyghost, the worst possible kind of graffiti! 0/10

HUGGABILITY (2/10) - you always have a counter argument to what I say and it makes me frustrated, no desire to hug :p

ODA/ODD/ODS: (8/10) -
decent amounts, playing smart it looks like

SCORE: 47/80

Rate - Sapphire Jim

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sapphire Jim

TRIBE: 10/10
REPUTATION (may include past worlds): 10/10
PROFILE: 10/10
HUGGABILITY: 0/10 (Wild card rating!) "No idea what this means :D guess how much you wanna be near them :D"
ODA/ODD/ODS: 10/10 (But also bad as lost troops :p)

Rate - Chaty (Yes im going to do me :D)[/QUOTE]