Rate the Premades

DeletedUser

As your all aware people have already started rating the top 20 tribes, some saying "These top ranked tribes are ammence, they'll be here for ever" And others saying "Mass recruit is a failure on their side". Honestly? Why are people already rating the top 20 tribes?

I for one believe its the premades that we need to be watching, so here is a list of the premades I know of:

Premades:
Shrooms
M.R
Muppet
Truth
Nuts
DuNno
PCP
Ban
Teach
Google

Semi Premade
Fluff

If you know of any others please feel free to post their name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

Everything involving fruits, trippin and randomness is a win.

NZtripping

Seriously and I think I touched on this in another thread somewhere *scratches head*

Everyone should be carefull not to underestimate the mass recruiting tribes because its amazing what a little knowledge can do for alot of players if they can work together with any semblance of order.

Of course most of them wont work out but if one does who knows they may hold position and destroy all the premades...

As for rankings, well its obviously to early to tell what these guys are gonna be like but would be nice if some of there members could give us a shout out and say what they think there tribes are like ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, and Google isn't a Pre-Made. It's a bunch of random players in a Tribe that has (So they say for now) capped their Recruitment to 80 Members.

They have no idea who each other is, and half of them use the excuse "I c4nt d0wnl04d Skyp3!"

Their Leadership seem's flawed.

However, I see great potential in the Member who put the guides up on Start-up Strategies for "Newbs".

I promise I won't tell Openeye you copy and pasted them, I swear!

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

However, I see great potential in the Member who put the guides up on Start-up Strategies for "Newbs".

:icon_wink:

Hey, I did that in our forums :icon_cool: (allthough I don't think there are newbs in our tribe, we're simply th3 b3st!!1!)

DeletedUser

Ok we have a fair amount of premades on the list. Whats your views on them?

DeletedUser

We have bodoni/jane/myself/jax in pcp
nuff said :p
not to mention sneezydwarf/mrbigchief/tedeni possibly comin along.
The rest of the world will grovel at our feet!
lol.