Rate The Sig Above

DeletedUser

@ waves 2u

Well i made it myself. My 2nd attemt at a sig ever.
There is no text in pink.
There is nothing behind the guy on the right... its just a room.
And no like i said i have only had one sig before this.

DeletedUser95698

0/10 since you just go around saying every siggy is bad

DeletedUser

I think your being a tad harsh but it is entirely your opinion in the scores you give.

5/10, to basic for me.

DeletedUser95698

"every" siggy? Mind showing proof? Or are you just sticking up for your friend? lol

You said your friends will stick up for you so yea I am sticking up for my friends...

5/10 don't like spoiler, funny but I think someone can make a better siggy saying the same thing.

DeletedUser

Avoided most of my questions. What a surprise...

4/10 - The theme is nice but execution is poor. Ex: blurry text and graphics as well as multiple focal points.

Tip: Saving the sig as a .png extension rather than a .jpeg will fix most of the blurriness found in the text. Never save sigs as a .jpeg file.

DeletedUser106940

5/10 simple/basic.
Jubie a lot of people here doesn't even know what you were talking about lol and they get angry when you say their sig is bad which really, are bad.

DeletedUser

5/10 simple/basic.
Jubie a lot of people here doesn't even know what you were talking about lol and they get angry when you say their sig is bad which really, are bad.

They can easily understand most of the terminology and if not then googling the phrases is simple if they want to learn.

6/10 - I saw your showcase in the GFX about being a beginner and I have to say that you are starting out nicely. You are on the right track as well in this sig. A little over blurred/blended with the gun area, but you kept the render at a good focal while placing the text by it. I enjoy the text most in this sig. Not sure about the border though. It looks good, but those kinds of sigs tend to look nicer without any border at all. Overall nice piece :)

DeletedUser

8/10 like the use of and in both sayings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3/10 - Scored low because of the blurry outcome (save as a .png file not a .jpeg). Also the renders are pixelated.

DeletedUser

3/10 - It is transparent but then again it is transparant executed poorly. Don't cut off your renders in transparents. I see you doing this too often in your sigs.

Last edited by a moderator: