Rate the signature above

DeletedUser

Most worlds have one yet the graphic forum doesn't, seems silly to me :) so here goes , rate siggy only avatars aren't worth rating.

DeletedUser

It works on other worlds because people look there more. People here pretty much all have good signatures. And you'll be forced to rate 8+ every time. It just won't work.

DeletedUser

Erm... rate? What's the difference?

Example:

A few sigs like this:

freakcopy5555.jpg

Slash.jpg

InfamousFINAL.png

Then this:

sigpic83993_2.gif

Your rating the signatures highly right?

mattoematt

All those signatures are pretty bad actually..

GE:

Avy - 7/10
Signature - 9/10 (Simple, Unique)

DeletedUser

I don't like rating at all, I prefer verbal critique over numeric classification.

As an example though from top of my mind I'd rate the above sigs at 7, 6, 9.3 and 8 respectively.

Edit: Radarr (sorry, I can't spell that second name of yours correctly): 8/10

mattoematt

We practically use Signature Showcase as CnC although not many people actively use it.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really work well, as showcase is... well... showcase. A dedicated thread for CnC (it can just as well be this thread, with minor adjustments) would serve slightly better.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really work well, as showcase is... well... showcase. A dedicated thread for CnC (it can just as well be this thread, with minor adjustments) would serve slightly better.

I agree, numerical value and c+c would be really good :)

DeletedUser

aligman7

7/10 nice, but the text is a bit too far to the left that the D is not too visible

DeletedUser

DA

8/10 I dont like the picture or the text
The background is great, the guy doesnt look like he fits, and the font is almost too simple for the background its on. Maybe make the text pop out a bit, 3d or something

DeletedUser

Ankaar

6/10 I like it but the text seems to be the main feature unless this is what you were hoping for i usually like to have a picture to look at then the text as a second view point.

DeletedUser

At Radarr babes (this is xosoloxi ^^)

10/10 - You made it = win

DeletedUser

4/10 the mixture of images I dont like, ive always liked em better when they blend well