Rate The Signature And Avatar Above!

DeletedUser91091

corel paintshop pro x3 and thanks :p. Im new to it though so still learning a lot, if you want good graphics pitch black can probably make the best.

Yeah i use GIMP still learning it and just downloaded a bunch of new brushed. I have only seen pitch's Map and i think he uses GIMP as well

scarlet ash

yeah, ive made two more siggeh's ontop of chads but don't think they'll be used XD. Credit to you, I tried GIMP and found it too complicated to get my head around as everything seems all over the place and its hard just to find the right toold on it XD.

DeletedUser91091

yeah, ive made two more siggeh's ontop of chads but don't think they'll be used XD. Credit to you, I tried GIMP and found it too complicated to get my head around as everything seems all over the place and its hard just to find the right toold on it XD.

Well the issue is its like Firefox very plain and bare you must go find brushes, scripts, and plug-ins to do some kool things or write your own. We are programs like Corel and Photoshop come with some of the most popular and commons ones. I make sigs whether people use them or not lol. Like i got bored and made this Fireborne one and i guess he liked it cuz he is using it lol

scarlet ash

lol, same. I have done that today, bored so first avvy I see I was gonna make a somewhat related signature. First one I saw was Hawkman226's avvy so i used that as inspiration to pass time.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just got a new sig rotator, sigs contributed by 3 different artists, so please give a word or two discribing which sig your talking about =)
and ash;

sig:- 9/10
avy:- 9.5/10
for some reason i just love the simplicisty... :lol:

DeletedUser

Hey guys, just got a new sig rotator, sigs contributed by 3 different artists, so please give a word or two discribing which sig your talking about =)
and ash;

sig:- 9/10
avy:- 9.5/10
for some reason i just love the simplicisty... :lol:

I don't like the one with your name on the left and that girl on the right... She is nice. :) But the sig could be better, did bannixxx make it? :lol:

DeletedUser

He did actually...
I just gave him a picture and said "put that on there" :lol:
i think it could have some improvement, but i just wanted the girl, so it was fine =)
its good tho =)

DeletedUser

He did actually...
I just gave him a picture and said "put that on there" :lol:
i think it could have some improvement, but i just wanted the girl, so it was fine =)
its good tho =)

I could tell he made it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Be nice chad =p
and rate the damn thing :lol:

Nah, I'm not being mean, it's just he makes sigs different than everybody else, he has made some really great sigs.

Rating the one he made...

5/10

scarlet ash

sig 0/10 where is it :p

avvy 7/10 pretty cool :p.

All of benolds sigs in the rotation:

benolds_sig.png

benolds.png

sigsmaller.jpg

in correct order I believe :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed =)
i also have a fire one in the making but the guys a perfectionist so it could take some time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thank you kindly =)

avy:- 6/10
sig:- 8/10 Altair? nice

and i got a fire sig!
benoldsfire04aa.jpg

for those who dont already know who made it =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74079

lol, same. I have done that today, bored so first avvy I see I was gonna make a somewhat related signature. First one I saw was Hawkman226's avvy so i used that as inspiration to pass time.

That's because my avvy is beast ^_^

and GIMP isn't bare minimum like firefox, if you assume that, you dont know how to use it lol. Once you master GIMP, which takes yearss ¬¬ you will be able to do anything photoshop can. i haz CS5 btw ^_^

DeletedUser

i dont have GIMP =p
the one i made i made on something rubbish and windows drade x)
all i know is that it wasnt paint

DeletedUser91091

That's because my avvy is beast ^_^

and GIMP isn't bare minimum like firefox, if you assume that, you dont know how to use it lol. Once you master GIMP, which takes yearss ¬¬ you will be able to do anything photoshop can. i haz CS5 btw ^_^

I ment bare-minimum compared to Photoshop :icon_confused:

I would take GIMP over Photoshop anyday :) i love learning new things with GIMP :)